E-Learning Campaign 2022
Know Japan like the back of your hand and arm yourself with the knowledge and confidence to promote and sell the popular destination once the borders re-open and it’s safe to travel again.
Register below for the e-learning program and take the test to become a certified Japan Travel Specialist, Master of Japan Travel and Japan Travel Guru.
Complete and pass any level (1-3) between 7 February and 16 March 2022 and answer the additional entry question for your chance to WIN one of three - one year’s supply of Japanese sweets with Sakura.co.
There are also 60 individual Sakura.co boxes to win!
Terms & Conditions apply.
Notice about COVID-19: All information contained in this E-learning program was up-to-date prior to the pandemic and may be subject to change. See our advisory page for the latest updates.
Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
‘E-learning’ Competition 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. By
submitting an entry, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and
2. The “Promoter” is Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO), Suite 1, Level 4, 56
Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, ABN 74 739 122 404
3. The game of skills promotion commences on 9:00AM AEST Saturday 05 February 2022
and concludes at 23:59PM AEST Wednesday 16 March 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
Entering the promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
4. The promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants.
5. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who is:
a. A travel consultant, travel product manager or travel marketer in Australia
working in a travel agency, tour operator or airline; a travel consultant, travel
product manager or travel marketer temporarily stood down; or person currently
looking for work as a travel consultant, travel product manager or travel marketer
b. Not an employee, officer, servant or contractor of the Promoter or any
organisation associated with the promotion or provision of the gift/prize, or their
related corporate bodies or associates or any of their agencies involved with the
c. Not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by
adoption) of such an employee or other person as described in clause 5(a)
d. A resident of Australia; and
e. Aged 18 years or over.
6. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these conditions.
7. To enter the promotion, participants must complete the following “Entry Requirements
a. Register on/log-in to the e-learning website (https://elearning.jnto.org.au
b. Read through the information modules provided for level 1, Japan Travel
Specialist and level 2, Master of Japan Travel and level 3, Japan Travel Guru
c. Start the e-learning test component.
d. Complete and pass any level of the E-learning program in Australia with a score
of 80% or higher within the Entry Period.
e. Enter the competition by proposing the perfect answer to the question: What is
your dream experience in Japan? inclusive of location and season.
8. Maximum of 3x entry per person (one per successful level passed with 80%)
9. All Eligible Entrants must check the Terms & Conditions checkbox acknowledging that
they have read and agree to the promotion terms.
10. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. By entering the promotion participants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name
and contact details to contact them if they are one of the winners.
12. By entering the promotion and claiming the Prize(s), the Winner(s) agree that the
Promoter may use their name for publicity and competition purposes without
compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright. Further details of JNTO’s
13. The Promotion is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner/s and
each validly submitted entry will be individually judged by representatives of the
Promoter on the basis of suitability.
14. There will be 63 winners selected. Japan National Tourism Organization reserves the
right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or
greater value, at their sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” without warranty nor
guarantee, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. This is a game of skills. The winners will be selected on 18 March 2022 between
12:00PM and 17:00 PM AEDT. All Prize selections will be conducted at JNTO, Suite 1,
Level 4, 56 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
16. The winners will be notified via email on 21 March 2022 at 3:00PM AEDT. Winners’
names will also be published on the competition website https://elearning.jnto.org.au
within 24-48 hours of confirming the winner is an Eligible Entrant.
17. The Promoter expressly disclaims any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and
hold harmless the promotion entities from and against any and all claims, actions
demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in
connection with participation in this promotion (regardless of the cause of such injury,
damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has
breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or
engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and
proper conduct of the competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the
Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover
damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
19. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of this promotion is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
20. All Winners have 3 days to claim the Prize. If any Winner does not claim their Prize in 3
days, then a new Winner will be selected.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the Prize or select a new Winner in the event of
any Eligible Entrant not claiming the Prize.
22. The Promoter and its related bodies may use entrants’ email addresses for future
promotional and marketing purposes. Entrants may unsubscribe at any time.
23. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the
Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information, to state and territory lottery
departments, the winners’ names will be published as required under the relevant lottery
legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winners' names
and suburb in any media.
24. The Promoter collects information about entrants, including names and contact details
which entrants provide when registering or using our services, as well as information
from data houses, social media services, affiliates and other entities. The Promoter
collects and uses that information to provide you with our goods and services, to
promote and improve our goods and services, to provide opted-in entrants with targeted
described at the time of collection.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion website is the entrant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
27. Eligible Entrants who satisfy the Entry Requirements will be eligible to win the “Prizes”
a. Total prize pool is valued at up to AUD$6,500
i. 3x 1-year Sakura.co plan - details can be found here
ii. 60x Sakura.co individual boxes - details can be found here