Win 1/100 Kitchenaid Mixers, spend $20+ for one entry in the competition.
For every Ovenware credit you earn, you’ll also receive an entry into the draw to win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer KSM150. There are over 100 to be won.
*Competition ends 7/6/22. Open to AU residents 18yrs+. Exclusions apply. Authorised under permits: ACT Permit TP21/02146, NSW Permit NTP/03022, SA Permit T21/1932
For every $20 spent in one transaction after any applicable discounts and exclusions set out below (“Qualifying Spend”) at any Coles Supermarket store or on Coles Online between 00:01am AEDT 2nd March 2022 11.59pm AEST 7th June 2022 (“Campaign Period”), Coles will provide customers with one Credit, provided the customer is a Flybuys member and has scanned their Flybuys card in store or entered their Flybuys member number online at the time of purchase. Excludes Coles Express, Coles Best Buys Online Exclusive, eBay and UberEats purchases. The offer is available while stocks last only.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the promotional period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 18 years of age
(b) a resident of Australia
(c) a valid current Flybuys member or new Flybuys member who joins during the Promotional Period (to be a valid Flybuys member the Flybuys member account must include the member’s first and last name, a postal address, an email address and a contact phone number current at time of draw and prize distribution); and
(d) not an employee or immediate family member of the Promoter or Flybuys or an agent of the promoter, who is directly associated and connected with the organisation of this competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. To receive an automatic entry (or entries) in the prize draw entrants must do one or more of the following actions:
a) Spend $20 instore or on Coles Online (02/03/2022 to 07/06/2022)
Entrants will receive an automatic entry (or entries) in the prize draw when they spend $20 or more in one transaction after any applicable discounts and exclusions set out below in paragraph 7 (Qualifying Spend) at any Coles store or on Coles Online (excludes Coles Express) between 12:01am (AEDT) on 02/03/2022 and 11:59pm (AEST) on 07/06/2022 (Competition Period) and scan their Flybuys card in-store or enter their Flybuys card number Coles Online at time of purchase to receive 1 KitchenAid Ovenware credit and 1 entry into the draw. Entrants will receive 1 entry into the draw for every 1 KitchenAid Ovenware credit collected. Multiple entries within a single shop are permitted eg. spend $60 in one transaction (after exclusions) and receive 3 KitchenAid Ovenware credits and 3 entries into the draw. Coles Online orders must be delivered or collected during the promotional period to qualify.
b) Spend $20 instore or on Coles Online and purchase a participating product (02/03/2022 to 07/06/2022)
Entrants will automatically receive a bonus entry (or entries) in the prize draw when they fulfil the entry criteria detailed in 5(a) above and in the same transaction purchase a participating product from a participating brand or product range (participating products are marked in-store and participating brands and product ranges are listed below in paragraph 6 and listed at www.coles.com.au/kitchenaidterms
). A limit of one bonus entry per participating brand or product range, per transaction applies. The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove participating products during the competition period. Bonus entries earned by purchasing participating products are awarded in addition to any entries earned by reaching the $20 spend threshold.
5. Participating brands and product ranges are as follows:
Participating Brands and Product Ranges
Air Wick & Botanica
Arnott’s Jatz (excluding VIC/TAS)
Arnott’s Jatz Clix (National)
Arnott's Savoy (VIC/TAS only)
Bega Peanut Butter
Continental Soups, Pasta, Potato, Rice or Risotto ranges*
Gillette or Gillette Venus
Natural Chip Co.
Old El Paso
U by Kotex
*excludes Stocks & Recipe Bases
7. The Qualifying Spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts and excludes the purchase of Coles Insurance products, Coles Best Buys Online Exclusive, iTunes cards, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone plans, recharge, Opal top up, calling cards, liquor, eBay, UberEats, tobacco and tobacco related product purchases. Other products may also be excluded at Coles’ discretion during the Campaign Period.
8. You may enter as many times as you like, providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 5.
9. If, subsequent to a qualifying entry, you do not wish to participate in the competition you must advise the promoter by calling Coles Customer Care on 1800 061 562.
10. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
11. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 10 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 10. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
12. There will be 14 separate prize draws. The promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entries at the draw address based on the following schedule:
For Entries Received
23/2/22 to 08/03/2022 inc
09/03/2022 to 15/03/2022 inc
16/03/2022 to 22/03/2022 inc
23/03/2022 to 29/03/2022 inc
30/03/2022 to 05/04/2022 inc
06/04/2022 to 12/04/2022 inc
13/04/2022 to 19/04/2022 inc
20/04/2022 to 26/04/2022 inc
27/04/2022 to 03/05/2022 inc
04/05/2022 to 10/05/2022 inc
11/05/2022 to 17/05/2022 inc
18/05/2022 to 24/05/2022 inc
25/05/2022 to 31/05/2022 inc
01/06/2022 to 07/06/2022 inc
13. In each draw the first valid entry the promoter draws from each of VIC, TAS, NSW, ACT, SA, NT, WA and QLD will be declared the Winners, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 10.
14. The promoter will notify the Winners by phone, email or mail within 10 days after the draw date. The Winners’ name and postcode will be posted on the website within 7 days after the draw date.
15. The awarding of prizes is restricted to one prize per entrant except for SA.
16. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If upon request a winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within 3 months after being selected as a winner, then the relevant Winner may be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to their prize. In those circumstances the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 20.
17. The winner must accept the prize within 3 months after being drawn as the winner. If the winner does not accept the prize within 3 months after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 20.
18. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter, without royalty or any fees, using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified conditions and requirements;
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash;
(d) agrees to comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties
19. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
20. If for any reason, a prize has not been awarded within 3 months after the draw date the promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of valid entries at 10:00am (AEST) on 16/09/2022 at Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193.
21. The first valid entry the promoter draws is the winner, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 10.
22. The promoter will notify the further draw winner by phone, email or mail by 23/09/2022.
23. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition, subject to State Licensing Authorities approval.
24. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
25. Nothing under paragraph 24 is intended to limit entrants or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram and neither Facebook or Instagram are liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 24.
for any privacy related queries. By entering the competition, each entrant consents, without royalty or any fees, to the promoter using their personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes.