Tell us what’s on your menu
We want to know your feelings about plant-based food. Are you looking to make the switch, or not tempted by the options you’ve seen so far?
Tell us what you think and go into the draw to win one IKEA $100 gift card.https://www.ikea.com/au/en/ikea-family/
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents, who are 18 years of age or over, who are members of the IKEA Family Australian loyalty program (“Eligible Participant”). The IKEA Family profile must be active, and not suspended or deleted, otherwise the entry will be ineligible. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter this promotion. Whilst employees of the Promoter may not enter, the immediate family of employees are eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 09.00am (AEDT) on 9 March 2022 and closes at 09.00pm (AEDT) on 16 March 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
4. To be eligible for entry in the draw, Eligible Participants must submit their responses to the survey during the Promotion Period ("Entrant”).
5. Only one entry is allowed per Eligible Participant. Multiple entries are not permitted during the Promotion Period. Each Entrant will receive one entry into the draw in accordance with Condition 4.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
7. There will be one draw and ten (10) winners. The draw will take place at 2pm (AEDT) on 18 March 2022 at the offices of MDSA, Level 17, 40 Mount Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2060.
8. Each winner will win 1 x $100 IKEA Reward card ("Prize”). Total value of all Prizes is $1,000.
9. The winners will be notified in writing, within 2 business days of the draw, using the winner’s details included on their IKEA FAMILY membership (the Promoter takes no responsibility for any incorrect details included in an Entrant’s account). The winner’s details will be published on the IKEA webpage http://www.IKEA.com.au/family
from 22 March 2022 for a period of 28 days.
10. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The Prize must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated.
11. Total maximum value of the Prize pool is $1,000 which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in any element of the Prize. Individual Terms & Conditions apply for each prize element.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Prize(s) in the event of an Entrant(s) being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize. If a Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, at the same time and place as the original draw, on 24 June 2022. The winner(s), if any, will be notified in writing, within 2 business days of the draw and their details will be published on http://www.IKEA.com.au/family
from 28 June 2022 for a period of 28 days.
13. The Prize cannot be refunded for cash, exchanged or transferred, unless agreed to by The Promoter.
14. If any portion of the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or any element of the Prize, for an element of similar theme and of equal value, subject to State regulation and subsequent approval. Any costs, without limitation, incurred, will be the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
15. The IKEA Reward card is valid for 12 months from the initial date of issue. The Reward card can be used as full or partial payment on purchases in IKEA stores, including food, and IKEA.com.au. No cash change will be given on purchases made using the Reward card. IKEA is unable to replace the Reward card if the card is lost or stolen. Treat your Reward card as cash. Refer to www.ikea.com/au/en/customer-
service/terms-conditions/ for full conditions of IKEA Reward card.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
18. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) anytechnicaldifficultiesorequipmentmalfunction(whetherornotunderthe Promoter’s control);
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(f) use of the Prize.
22. By entering the promotion, each Entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winner’s name will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and suburb in any media.
23. The Promoter is IKEA Pty Limited, 630 Princes Highway, Tempe NSW 2044.