To celebrate the release of the highly anticipated new movie, THE BAD GUYS, a beloved drink and some very special guests are poppin' into Boost this month!
They're smooth, they're cool and they're BAD in the best way.
The gang from THE BAD GUYS are crashing the store and have brought your favourite Caramel Popcorn Smoothie in!
CARAMEL POPCORN Banana, caramel popcorn, milk, vanilla yoghurt, sorbet and ice. It tastes so good that it's almost a crime!
They're in for a limited time only, so try and catch them before they sneak away on another heist.
With 4 character designs on their all new collectible Kids Cups for you to choose from, and a stash of prizes to be won, everyone is a winner!
Just purchase a limited edition THE BAD GUYS Cup from Boost Juice and enter the unique code at the bottom of your Cup HERE to find out what you've won!
Don't miss THE BAD GUYS in cinemas!
T&Cs: Ends on the 17th of April. Limit one entry per collectible cup purchased. Max 1 entry per unique code. Keep cup featuring code as proof of purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Boost Juice Pty Ltd ABN 11 092 165 681, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148, Australia. Ph: (03) 9508 4409
Start date: 21/03/22 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 17/04/22 at 11:59 pm AEST, while prize stocks last
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase a Limited Edition The Bad Guys collectable cup from any Boost Juice store within Australia which displays advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues"); and
b) visit boostjuicewin.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, full address and state/territory of residence) and the unique code found at the bottom of the cup.
Entrants will be notified immediately upon submission on screen of the instant win prize they have won. All valid entries will receive a prize, while stocks last.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the Limited Edition The Bad Guys collectable cup featuring the unique code used for entry.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) entry permit per Limited Edition The Bad Guys collectable cup purchased;
b) only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted;
c) the same unique code cannot be used more than once;
d) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; and
e) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Prize 1: The prize is a pass for 1 x adult entry and 1 x child entry for the ‘The Bad Guys’ Film, redeemable at select cinemas within Australia.
Prize 2: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ backpack.
Prize 3: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ notebook.
Prize 4: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ cap (1 size only).
Prize 5: The prize is a voucher for the purchase of an Original Boost juice for only $6.
$2.60 price for prize is determined based on savings on average price of an Original sized Boost Juice as at 27/01/22.
Prize 6: The prize is a voucher for $2 off any Original sized Boost Juice redeemable via the Boost Juice App only.
Prize 7: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ colouring sheet.
Prize 8: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ paint with water sheet.
Prize 9: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ puffy sticker set.
Prize 10: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ super sticker set.
Prize 11: The prize is a voucher for $1 off any Boost Juice, redeemable via the Boost Juice App only.
Prize 12: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ tattoo sheet.
Prize 13: The prize is a ‘The Bad Guys’ key ring.
The Bad Guys Tickets Prize Conditions:
· The movie tickets for The Bad Guys Film are subject to the cinema venue and ticket/pass terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
· During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
Boost Juice Voucher Prize Conditions:
· If the user does not have the app, they must download and register in order to redeem the voucher.
· Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
The winners will be notified on screen upon entry form submission.
Universal Studios who are distributing The Bad Guys Film, are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. The Promoter (Boost Juice) has received consent from Universal Studios to feature characters from the film on Limited Edition The Bad Guys collectable cups.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
6. Instant Win
a) Printing and quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
b) Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
c) Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Universal Studios is not a sponsor or participant in this Promotion.
28. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/0016.