HAMILTON ISLAND PROMOTION
Spend $30 on Neutrogena to go into the draw to WIN 1 of 2 Luxury Beauty Escapes to Hamilton Island.*
1. spend $30 on any Neutrogena product at Chemist Warehouse and keep the receipt
2. tell us in 25 words or less ‘how you keep yourself healthy’?
3. Complete the entry form online.
4. Promotion closes 20/4/2022.
Prize package to be taken with 12 months of prize announcement. Limit one entry per household. T&C apply see www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/competitions/neutrogena-hamilton
... for full details.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Spend $30 on any Neutrogena® product at Chemist Warehouse during the promotion period and fully complete the entry form online including uploading a copy of your receipt at www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/competitions/neutrogena-hamilton
... and tell us in 25 words or less “how you keep yourself healthy?”, for your chance to win one of two prize packages trips to qualia Leeward Pavilion for you and a companion valued at approximately $5830 (including GST). Prize winners must accept the prize within three weeks of the promoter first contacting them or the prize will be awarded to a new winner. Once prize winners have accepted the prize, prize packages will have a 12-month validity.
2. Entry open to Australian residents aged 18+. Limit one entry per household (based on residential address). Travel dates to be determined by the Prize winner. Entrants must be available to travel during the 12-month period after accepting prize.
3. Promotion starts at 12.01am AEST on 24/3/2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 20/4/2022 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
a. The two valid entries judged by the promoters judging panel to be the best will win for them and a friend (the winner’s travel companion must be an Australian resident aged 18+), a major prize includes: economy return airfares to Hamilton Island from the winner’s nearest capital city (from a choice of either Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth), 2 nights accommodation at qualia Leeward Pavilion including dinner, breakfast, accommodation transfers, all non alcoholic beverages and use of golf buggy during the stay, $295 spa voucher (Major Prize). The Major Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner and their companion (including taxes, travel insurance, food other than breakfast and dinner, spending money, travel expenses on Hamilton Island (other than golf buggy hire) and travel expenses to and from the aircraft departure point within Australia). The winner and their companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documents to travel to Hamilton Island.
4. It is a condition of accepting the Major Prize that the winner and his/her companion must:
a. take out their own travel insurance for the period of the trip; and
b. sign a release and exclusion of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour of all parties involved in this promotion or providing any part of the Major Prize prior to undertaking any activity included in the Major Prize.
5. For full terms and conditions see www.Neutrogena.com.au/promotions
6. Promoter is Administration and Marketing Solutions ABN: 51478959793, 6 Albert Street, Preston, Vic 3072, on behalf of the Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and My Beauty Spot group.(Promoter).
Neutrogena® - Win One of 4 Lifestyle Retreat Packages for 2
Long Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to constitute acceptance by each participant of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
2. Promoter is Administration and Marketing Solutions ABN: 51478959793, 6 Albert Street, Preston, Vic 3072, on behalf of the Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and My Beauty Spot group.(Promoter).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. To enter, you must, during the promotion period:
a) Spend $30 on any Neutrogena® product at Chemist Warehouse (Qualifying Purchase);
b) fully complete the entry form found online at at www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/competitions/neutrogena-hamilton
... (including your first name, last name, age, postcode, Australian residential address, email address and phone number);
c) tell us in 25 words or less, “how you keep yourself healthy?”
d) upload a copy of the receipt from your Qualifying Purchase; and
e) submit the entry online.
5. The promotion period starts at 12.01 AEST 24/3/2022 and finishes at 11.59pm AEST on 20/4/2022 (Promotion Period). Only one (1) entry per household (based on residential address). The Promoter holds the right to withdraw any entries which come from the same household.
6. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period (Promotion Period).
7. Directors, management, and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation in relation to any breach of the Terms and Conditions are reserved.
9. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Entries that are found to have been copied from a third party or otherwise not the sole work of the entrant will be invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. Without limiting the generality of other conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this condition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions of entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
11. The Promoter’s judging panel will review all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. On 10/5/2022, the judging panel will judge all entries based on creativity and originality. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
12. The two entries judged to be the best entries will each win a major prize. The major prize is a return airfare and accommodation for two nights at qualia Leeward Pavilion for each winner and their companion, valued at approximately $5830 (including GST), depending on the winner’s place of departure, as set out below (Major Prize). The Major Prize is valid for 12-months from the date of notification of winning. Winners must redeem their Major Prize within 12-months of accepting the prize. Each Major Prize package consists of:
a. economy return airfares to Hamilton Island from the winner’s nearest capital city (from a choice of either Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth)
b. 2 night’s accommodation at qualia Leeward Pavilion including dinner, breakfast, accommodation transfers, all non-alcoholic beverages and use of golf buggy during the stay
c. $295 spa voucher
In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
14. Each Major Prize winner and their companion must be an Australian resident aged 18 or over.
15. Winners will be notified in writing by email and by phone within 2 business days of the draw.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the major prize package (such as passports, visas, taxes, travel insurance, food, spending money, travel expenses in the Gold Coast (other than airport transfers) and travel expenses to and from the departure point within Australia) are the responsibility of the winner and their companion and do not form part of the prize.
17. The winner and their travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary documents to travel to Hamilton Island.
18. Flights and accommodation are subject to booking and availability.
19. It is a condition of accepting a Major Prize that the winner and his/ her companion must:
a. take out their own travel insurance for the period of the trip; and
b. sign a release and exclusion of liability form (provided by the Promoter) in favour of all parties involved in this promotion or providing any part of the Major Prize prior to undertaking the activities included in the prize. If the winner or their nominated companion does not sign the release form provided by the promoter within the time requested by the promoter, the winner’s entitlement to the prize will be deemed invalid.
20. Winners of the Major Prize may be required to present a valid credit card at time of accommodation check in (as a bond for the room).
21. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $11660 in Australian dollars depending on each Major Prize winner’s place of departure. All prize values are the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the suppliers and are correct at the time of printing of these Terms and Conditions.
22. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
23. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
24. Each entrant warrants and agrees that:
a. the entrant has created the entry themselves;
b. the entrant is entitled to reproduce and exploit all of the underlying works in the entry;
c. the entrant will not submit material in their entry that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless the entrant is the owner of such rights;
d. the entry has not been previously submitted to or published in any other medium or forum worldwide;
e. they will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, derogatory, threatening, [
Censored]ographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive, or encourages, evidences or indicates conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violates any law;
f. the entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and
g. the entrant has not granted rights to their entry to any other person which is inconsistent with the rights granted to the Promoter.
25. Each entrant consents to the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) doing or omitting to do anything which, but for this consent, may infringe any and all moral rights of the entrant including to edit, alter and reproduce the entry, and that such consents have been obtained to the full extent permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
26. As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner:
a. agrees to if required by the Promoter, sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of their entry; and
b. hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign to the Promoter all of his/her right, title and interest (including without limitation all intellectual property rights such as present and future copyright) in and to the winning entry and to sign a document (in a form to be determined by the Promoter) to acknowledge or confirm this assignment to the Promoter.
27. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that if their entry wins, the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) have the right, in their absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry in any media including the internet, without any further consultation, reference, payment or any other compensation to the entrant.
28. Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. Each prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material in any medium throughout the world. Winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, manipulation, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
31. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Each entrant is responsible for paying for the costs associated with entering the promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is solely the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The promoter is not responsible for any consequences of user error, including any costs incurred. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
33. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or any entrant accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
34. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the entrant. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
35. Once any prize has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the prize.
36. In the event of a prize not being accepted within three weeks of when we first attempted to contact the winner or the prize has not been claimed, the judges will select an alternate winner with the entry judged to be the next best entry to receive that prize.
37. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any element of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.