It's Klouds 20th Anniversary and to celebrate, 20 lucky people will have the chance to win a pair of shoes valued up to $200.
For your chance to win, buy a pair of Klouds or Silver Lining shoes online or in store between 08-04-2022 and 15-04-2022. The winner will be notified via email so keep an eye out!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promoter is: Paul Carroll of registered office address: 30 Teddington Road, Burswood, 6100.
The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition to win one of twenty chances of a credit valued at $200 towards a pair of Klouds or Silver Lining shoes (valid in Paul Carroll stores or online at paulcarroll.com.au) an entrant must purchase a Klouds or Silver Lining shoe/s between the dates of 08-04-2022 from 6am AWST and 15-04-2022 5pm AWST.
• For winners, a shoe valued below $200 will not result in a credit of the remaining money to the customer and a shoe valued over $200 will result in the customer paying the remainder of the outstanding price of the goods.
• In the instance a winner purchases more than one shoe per transaction, the up to $200 credit will be applied only to the shoe of higher value, the remainder will not be credit to the customer. They will need to pay full price for the rest of their items.
4. Closing date for entry will be 5pm (AWST) Friday 15th April 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• Each transaction counts as one entry. A customer may purchase multiple shoes in one transaction which will count as one entry. Transactions made hours or days apart will count as multiple entries; this is allowed.
• The entrant must stay subscribed to the Paul Carroll customer database for their entry to be considered.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be drawn at random at 30 Teddington Road, Burswood, 6100 on Monday 18th April 2022.
11. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 5 business days of being chosen. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within those 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.