ADVENTURE TOY & CASH GIVEAWAY
7 x members share in $5,000 cash every Saturday
1 x major prize given away each month | Jet Ski, Boat & Camper Trailer
Promotional period is between 10:00am Sunday 3rd April 2022 and 8:00pm Saturday 25th June 2022.
Click here for the terms and conditions or request a copy from reception.
Terms and Conditions
‘Adventure Toys Giveaway’
1) Un-financial or Suspended members of Townsville RSL or Thuringowa RSL Club, Committee,
Management, Employees of Townsville RSL Group & their immediate families are not eligible to
enter the promotion. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “immediate family” means
any of the following: a spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step-parent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister living at the same
2) Eligible members who play Townsville RSL or Thuringowa RSL gaming machines between 10:00am
& 3:00am with their membership card inserted will receive 1 (one) automatic entry for every $50
3) Eligible members who use their membership card when paying through POS (Point of Sale)
including food, beverage and Keno at Townsville RSL or Thuringowa RSL between 10:00am &
3:00am will receive 1 (one) automatic entry for every $10 (ten dollars) spend.
4) Eligible members who swipe their membership card at a Foyer Kiosk at Townsville RSL or
Thuringowa RSL will automatically receive 1 (one) entry per day.
5) Promotional period (including entries) is between 10:00am Sunday 2nd April – 8:00pm Saturday 25
6) Members may be required to produce their membership card and one (1) form of valid
photographic identification or their membership card and two (2) other forms of valid
identification, acceptable to Townsville RSL Group, to claim their prize.
7) Promo nights are each Saturday night. The dates are 09/04, 16/04, 23/04, 30/04, 07/05, 14/05, 21/05,
28/05, 04/06, 11/06, 18/06, 25/06.
The cash draws will be drawn between 5:00pm and 8:00pm ($5,000 Cash total) on the above dates,
using the below times;
a) 5:00 pm - $ 750
b) 5:30 pm - $ 250
c) 6:00 pm - $ 750
d) 6:30 pm - $ 250
e) 7:00 pm - $ 750
f) 7:30 pm - $ 250
g) 8:00 pm - $ 2,000
9) The 3 (three) major prize draws will take place from 8pm on the last Saturday of each month; Saturday
30th April, Saturday 28th May and Saturday 25th June 2022.
10) 3 (three) Major Prizes are;
a) Saturday 30th April 2022: Seadoo Spark with trailer and rego RRP $15,900.20
b) Saturday 28th May 2022: Sea Jay 3,85 Creek Master Boat with rego RRP $12,500.00
c) Saturday 25th June 2022: Austrack Simpson X Camper Trailer and rego RRP $20,500.00
11) The Jetski will be given away on Saturday 30th April. The Boat will be given away on Saturday 28th May
and the Camper trailer will be given away on Saturday 25th June.
12) Entries must be validated 2 hours before each draw time by swiping your membership card in either
the foyer swipe, completing a POS transaction or inserting into a gaming machine.
13) To be eligible to win either the cash prize or major prize, each selected Member must present
himself/herself to a representative from Townsville RSL or Thuringowa RSL at the designated draw
location within one (1) minute of his/her name being announced. If not, a redraw will take place
until a winner is found.
14) Eligible members can be at either Townsville RSL or Thuringowa RSL to claim
15) If the 8:00pm major prize draw winner is located at Thuringowa RSL, the promotion host will
communicate the winners details to the Thuringowa Duty Manager.
16) All winners must be current financial members.
17) Conduct of the entire promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter, shall be
the responsibility of Townsville RSL, whose decision in all matters shall be final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
18) Townsville RSL Group cannot guarantee that announcements can be heard in all parts of either
venue and it is the responsibility of the Member to make sure they are in an area that the drawn
number can be clearly heard. Townsville RSL Group accepts no responsibility if a member is on
premises at the time of the draw when their name is called and they fail to claim the prize.
19) Townsville RSL Group reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under this
promotion if there are any changes to the law, which would or might render the promotion or any
prizes offered under the promotion unlawful.
20) In the case of an error in the Prize Giveaway mechanics the process will be re-started from the
beginning or from where the error was made and re-corrected. This will be decided upon by
Townsville RSL management and no further correspondence will be entered in to.
21) Conduct of the entire promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter, shall be
the responsibility of Townsville RSL Group, whose decision in all matters shall be final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
22) To the extent that a situation or issues arises for which these terms and conditions make no
provision or in relation to which the relevant terms and conditions are unclear, Townsville RSL
Group reserves the right to make a decision regarding such situation or issue in its sole and absolute
discretion and such a decision will be final and binding.
23) Townsville RSL Group is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with
24) Participation in the promotion confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions governing
membership to Townsville RSL Group and the promotion.
25) Winners of prizes may be asked to participate in publicity or advertising at the request of Townsville
RSL Group. Participation in any such publicity or advertising is at the sole discretion of the winners.
26) A copy of the terms and conditions governing the promotion can be obtained from reception at
Townsville RSL or Thuringowa RSL Club throughout the promotion period.
27) The Promoter is Townsville RSL Group