Terms & Conditions:
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age. Employees, directors, management and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter:
(a) Purchase any fisiocrem Solugel product at any Chemist Warehouse instore or online during the promotional period. Customers then go to www.fisiocrem.com.au
and visit the competition page to enter their details as required and upload an image of the Chemist Warehouse receipt. Limit of 1 entry per purchase.
(b) Competition buy period: To be eligible to participate in the competition a customer has to purchase any fisiocrem Solugel product between 21st July, 2022 at 12.00am AEST and 30th September, 2022 at 11.59pm AEST.
(c) Last date for submission of entries is on 2nd October, 2022 at 11.59pm.
(d) The first valid entry drawn will win a 2021 Hyundai QX.V3 Venue 1.6L MPi ACTIVE 6-spd Auto including Premium Paint, on road costs and 12 months registration in the winners state. Total prize pool is up to $28,485.00 AUD. Insurance is the responsibility of the winner.
( e) Prize draw will take place at SAM Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 at 2.00pm on the 5th October, 2022. Winners will be notified by phone and email within 48 hours of draw and names posted on the Promoters website 5 days after draw on the 10th October, 2022. Prize hand over will take place at a nominated Hyundai dealer in the Winner’s nearest capital city, at a time when the prize is available.
4. If the prize remains unclaimed the Promoter may conduct further draws as are necessary. If the prize remains unclaimed within 3 months of the draw, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on Monday January 8th, 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions given by the State and Territory regulators as applicable. If draw is required winners will be notified by phone and email and have their names published on the Promoters website on the 15th of January, 2023.
5. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
7. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the competition.
9. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.