Enter for your chance to drive away in a new Mitsubishi Outlander Exceed! Agile and adventurous, the completely re-imagined and meticulously redesigned Mitsubishi Outlander stands out from the crowd. With a stunning all-new design, cutting edge features and rally bred performance built into its DNA, the bigger, bolder Mitsubishi Outlander SUV is nothing short of revolutionary.https://10play.com.au/have-you-been-paying-attention/win/win-a-mitsubishi-outlander/c220728eadwk
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over. However, employees and the
immediate families of Network Ten Pty Limited (the “Promoter”), Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd (the “Sponsor”), Ansible Pty Ltd, and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
3. The competition commences on Monday, 15 August 2022 at 12:00 AEST and closes on
Monday, 17 October 2022 at 23:59 AEDT (“Competition Period”).
4. The Competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Network 10
How to Enter
5. To participate in the Competition entrants must:
a. Visit 10play.com.au/win and register their details to become a 10 Play member. Specific
details may include (but are not limited to) first name, last name, post code, phone
number, email address, gender, and date of birth.
b. Optional: Opt-in to receive information from Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd for one (1)
bonus entry. For clarity, if an entrant opts in multiple times, a maximum of one (1) bonus entry will be attributed to an entrant throughout the duration of the promotion.
6. It is free to become a 10 Play member, however, the cost of accessing the promotional website is dependent on the entrant’s individual service provider. These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the 10 Members rules.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants who have won a Major Prize in any Network 10 competition in the past 12 months are not eligible to win a prize in this competition, excluding SA who are eligible to win more than once.
9. A limit of one online entry per 10 Play member applies. For the bonus entry stipulated in clause 5b, a limit of one bonus entry for the entire competition period per 10 play member applies. One membership per person applies.
10. Entries must be received by Monday, 17 October 2022 at 23:59 AEDT to be included in the Prize Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
11. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The account holder is responsible for any activity and/or entries that have been submitted using their device (E.g. Phone, computer, tablet etc). It is the account holder’s sole responsibility to control any and all access to their device. The Promoter, and Ansible Pty Ltd, will not be responsible for any loss, damage or costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with this. Entrants must not use another’s device without express permission from the account holder.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the Major Prize Winner, the Winner hereby permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Network 10 or the Sponsor or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever through the world and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
15. The Prize Draw will be held on Tuesday, 18 October 2022 at 10:00 AEDT at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
16. The Major Prize Winner will be notified by a phone call within two (2) days of the draw and in writing and the Winner’s details will be published on the 10 Play website at 10play.com.au from Thursday, 20 October 2022.
17. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
18. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on Wednesday, 18 January 2023 at 14:00 AEDT. The unclaimed prize Winner will be notified of their prize by phone, in writing and Winner’s details will be published on the 10 Play website at from Friday, 20 January 2023.
19. There will be One (1) Major Prize Winner drawn from all entries received (Online) who will win the following prize:
Number Major Prize
One (1) x Major Prize
One (1) x 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander Exceed
- Vehicle Colour: White Diamond
- Includes a Mat set (front and rear)
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE AT UP TO- AUD
20. The total Prize Pool is valued at $50,200.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for change in prize value between now the ultimate prize redemption date.
Terms Applicable to the Major Prize
21. The Major Prize value includes all on road costs including 12-month registration, compulsory third-party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery fees. The Winner will be responsible for obtaining any additional insurance at their own cost.
22. The Major Prize Vehicle make, colour and model is subject to stock availability and will be at the absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Major Prize Details cannot be changed (i.e. model/transmission/colour), and the Major Prize must be accepted as stated above. The Major Prize cannot be transferred (except as detailed in clause 26). The Major Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and must be accepted as provided.
23. The Major Prize must be taken as offered and any unused portion of the Major Prize, or portion of the Prize the Winner is not entitled to, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The Major Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The Major Prize value is in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Major Prize value. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their Prize Winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize.
24. In acceptance of the Major Prize, the Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the Major Prize which is the entire responsibility of the Winner.
25. The Promoter and Sponsor take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from the date of Major Prize delivery. Additional options/accessories and all ancillary costs is the responsibility of the Winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
26. If the Winner does not hold a current open, unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence, the Major Prize will be awarded to an adult nominated by the Winner, who holds an Australian Driver’s Licence, on behalf of the Winner. The Winner and the adult nominated by the Winner to receive the Major Prize may be required to sign a Major Prize transfer – legal release to formalise the transfer.
27. If the Winner does not hold a current, open, unrestricted Australian licence, they must arrange for the Major Prize to be transported to their residence. Any costs associated with transporting the vehicle from the dealership are the sole responsibility of the Winner and the Promoter, and Prize Sponsor accept no responsibility for these costs.