WIN THIS BOAT FOR DAD!
Have you entered our Father's Day giveaway yet? Enter in-store to win the father figure in your life a Quintrex 370F Outback Explorer Tinny*, trailer, and $500 to spend at Coles.
Just spend $50* at any participating retailer and validate your entry at our customer service desk to go into the draw 🎉🎉
*TERMS and CONDITIONS APPLY. Actual prize not pictured. Contact Runaway Bay Centre Customer Service Desk for full details.
The prize includes a Quintrex 370F Outback Explorer (2) L/S “Tinny” TALS749S13T with Light Alloy Short 749 ATM S 13” L/Skid - trailer.
As well as a Suzuki DF6AL Outboard Motor.
Plus $500 worth of groceries from Coles. Total Price Valued at : $9712.
Runaway Bay Centre Fathers Day Spend and Win
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) The promoter is the manager of the Runaway Bay Centre, Greenpool Management Co Pty Ltd ACN 646
523 122 of C/o: Runaway Bay Centre Management (“Promoter”).
3) Entry is only open to QLD residents aged 18 years or over.
4) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Runaway Bay Centre, tenants and their
employees (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to
enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5) This promotion will be conducted at the Runaway Bay Centre, QLD (“Centre”).
6) Promotion commences at 9:00am on Monday 15th August and entries close at 4:00pm on Sunday
September 4th 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
7) To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Make a purchase at any Runaway Bay Centre store for more than $50 in one transaction (not
including tobacco products, alcohol, medical services, vape products, weapons, gambling);
b) Fill in an entry form, attach your valid store receipt and take to the Runaway Bay Centre
Customer Service; and
c) once validated and stamped by Runaway Bay Centre Customer Service your entry will be
entered into our barrel.
Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Store receipts must be dated and
show line items of what is purchased.
9) Multiple entries are permitted, provided that each entry is submitted separately and in accordance with all
entry requirements. A single entry is permitted per receipt in excess of $50.
10) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify
any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions,
tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the
Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute
a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from
such an offender are reserved.
11) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion,
to determine the identity of the entrant.
12) The draw will take place at Runaway Bay Centre, 10/12 Lae Drive Runaway Bay QLD 4216 on Monday
September 6th 2022 at 10am (“Draw”). The Promoter will draw five (5) additional reserve entries and
record them in the order that they were drawn in case an invalid, ineligible, or uncontactable entrant is
drawn. An entrant does not need to be in attendance at the Draw in order to win a prize.
13) Winner(s) will be notified by phone call within two (2) business days of the Draw.
14) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) The first valid entry drawn will win;
a) a Quintrex 370F Outback Explorer (“tinny”);
b) L/S TALS749S13 T Light Alloy Short 749 ATM S 13" L/Skid (“trailer”);
c) Suzuki DF6AL (“outboard motor”); and
d) a $500 Coles voucher
total value $9712.00
16) If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
17) Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
cash, unless otherwise specified.
18) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a
winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and
promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to
technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant; or
b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or
cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20) Any cost associated with the ongoing maintenance, fuel and annual registration is the entrant’s
responsibility. Initial registration of the trailer is included in the prize.
21) An original itemised store receipt must be provided to Runaway Bay Centre Customer Service when
submitting an entry. Photocopies will not be accepted. If a receipt is deemed to be invalid it will cause
the entry to be void.
22) Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for operating the prize in a lawful and safe manner. A
safety pack is included with the prize, but the entrant must educate themselves on QLD water way laws
and regulations and road rules for towing trailers.
23) Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of
the above terms.
24) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify
the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any
other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in QLD (“NonExcludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f) use of a prize.
26) As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form,
required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a
legal release and indemnity form.
27) The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and
Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the
28) The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the competition and may, for this
purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service
providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on
viewed at www.runawaybaycentre.com.au
. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the Promoter’s
promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic
may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how Australian entrants may complain about a breach of
the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with.
All entries become the property of the Promoter.