PACK YOUR BAGS
What’s your dream destination?
SHOP AND WIN!
From Monday, 15th August until Sunday 4th September, Burnside Village will be giving away a $5000 Flight Centre Gift Card each week for 3 weeks.
To enter, simply spend $80 at Coles or any specialty retailer OR $15 at any food retailer in a single transaction to receive your boarding pass entry form with a unique code. Scan the QR code on your entry form or visit burnsidevillage.com.au to enter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The competition is being conducted by Burnside Village Pty Ltd, of 447 Portrush Road, Glenside SA 5065
2. Entry is open to all Burnside Village customers. Burnside Village employees, storeowners, retailers and their
families are ineligible to enter.
3. Any entrant under the age of 18 needs to seek the permission of a parent or legal guardian prior to submitting
4. To enter the competition, customers must spend $80 or more in any one single transaction at any retail store or
Coles, or $15 at any café or food outlet within Burnside Village where the customer will receive an entry form
with a code. Customers visit http://www.burnsidevillage.com.au
to submit their entry including their unique
code. Customers can also utilise the QR code on the entry form to take them directly to the entry page on the
5. One entry is limited to each purchase made to the amounts afore mentioned. Any form of automatised entry
using any devices or software is invalid.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any
individual or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of
techniques designed to make multiple entries with a single purchase or for submitting an entry which is not in
accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. There are three (3) weekly winners. Each winner shall receive a Flight Centre gift card to the value of $5,000.
8. The competition commences 7.00am on Monday 15 August 2022 and ends Sunday 4 September 2022 at
11:59pm. One (1) winner will be drawn each week.
9. All valid entries received from 7.00am on Monday 15 August to 11.59pm on Sunday 21 August will be entered
into the Week 1 draw (1 winner).
10. All valid entries received from 12.00am Monday 22 August to 11.59pm Sunday 28 August will be entered into the
Week 2 draw (1 winner).
11. All valid entries received from 12.00am on Monday 29 August to 11.59pm Sunday 4 September will be entered
into the Week 3 draw (1 winner).
12. The person filling in the entry form (“the participant”):
a. Must complete all other details requested on the Entry Form.
b. An incomplete or illegible or incorrectly answered Entry Form will be held to be ineligible and have their
entry removed from the competition
13. There is no limit to the number of entries any person may submit if they have purchased goods to the afore
mentioned values per entry entered.
14. Entries must be completed online using the entry code by 11.59pm ACST on Sunday 4
th September 2022. Late
entries will not be accepted.
15. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
16. The weekly prize winner will need to collect their prize from Burnside Village Shopping Centre, 447 Portrush Road,
Glenside, SA, 5065.
17. The winning entries will be randomly electronically drawn, using the computerised drawing system already
approved by the OLGC under approval number 959, at Burnside Village, 447 Portrush Road, Glenside, SA, 5065.
18. Week 1 winner drawn at 1.30pm on Monday 22nd August. Week 2 winner drawn at 1.30pm on Monday 29th
August. Week 3 winner drawn at 1.30pm on Monday 5th September. A proof of purchase will be required to
validate each winning entry.
19. In the event of the winner being under 18 years of age, the prize will be given to their parent or legal guardian on
20. The winner of each prize shall be notified in writing within 7 days of the draw and all winners will be published in
The Advertiser Newspaper on Friday 23 September 2022.
21. The total prize pool is $15,000 which is made up of three individual prizes. Prize 1 is a $5,000 Flight Centre gift
card, prize 2 is a $5,000 Flight Centre gift card, prize 3 is a $5,000 Flight Centre gift card.
22. The Flight Centre gift cards can be presented at any Flight Centre store within Australia to redeem the value
towards your next travel booking. The available balance may be redeemed partially or in full within the validity
23. The Flight Centre gift cards are to be treated like cash. Lost or stolen cards may not be replaced. Defaced,
mutilated or altered gift cards may not be accepted or replaced. Gift cards are redeemable at participating Flight
Centre stores within Australia. Gift cards are redeemable within 3 years from the date of issue. Gift cards may
only be applied up to the maximum value loaded which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase
exceeds the available balance, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method. Gift cards may be
redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed or
exchanged for cash, credit, cash passports or any other form of currency. For full terms and conditions visitwww.flightcentre.com.au
24. The winner should obtain his/her own advice as to the taxation effect of receiving the prize.
25. The decision as to the winner of the prize is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
26. By filling out the entry form online the participant consents to having the information on the Entry Form stored,
retained, and used by Burnside Village, or any of its related companies for the purpose of sending to the
participant other promotional material from Burnside Village, or any of its related companies or affiliates.
27. Burnside Village will comply with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1998 (as amended) in relation to the
storage, use and record-keeping of the participant’s personal information it receives on the Entry Form.
28. If for any reason the prizes are unclaimed by the winners, prizes be forfeited and retained by the Burnside Village.
29. The promoter is Burnside Village Pty. Ltd. ABN: 1900 7731 231. SA LICENCE NUMBER: T22/1187.
30. The images used for ‘Pack your bags’ are purely for promotional purposes only.
31. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of
computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize,
subject to State or Territory regulation.
32. To find out more details please contact Burnside Village.