Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 03 May 2024, 06:16:41 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,554 comps and freebies worth over $34,063,590.40 listed

That's over thirty four million, sixty three thousand, five hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016427 Total Posts (446260 Searchable Posts) in 298579 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Mum's Central - WIN 1/5 $100 Kmart Gift Cards/Survey/Closes 30/9
Entry Details
  • 5 $100 Kmart Gift Cards     Closing Date: Friday 30 September 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Mum's Central - WIN 1/5 $100 Kmart Gift Cards/Survey/Closes 30/9  (Read 117 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 26 September 2022, 02:52:04 am »
Go Up

https://mumcentral.com.au/2022-motherhood-survey/

2022 Motherhood Survey: Quick, Easy, Powerful. Have Your Say and Win Kmart Gift Cards!

motherhood survey

At Mum Central, we’re pretty passionate about understanding our community so we can bring you the freshest, most relevant news, offers and advice on the planet. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the well-respected Marketing to Mums network and together we are excited to kick off our 2022 Motherhood Survey.

Twelve years ago, I never imagined this network I had just kicked off would grow to hit a million mums so quickly, let alone expand so far and become the valued and respected women’s network we have become.  My team and I are so proud of our amazing and beautiful community and passionate about delivering relevant, honest and engaging information while we continue to maintain a safe place to share and support each other along our (different but oh so unpredictable) parenting journey.

That’s why we believe it’s so important to seek your feedback and find out what you’re really thinking, what you need as a parent and how we strive to deliver even more value for you!

NOTE: Your responses will remain totally anonymous and help us better understand your needs so we can continue to grow and develop our community with you in mind! So please take some time to tell us what you think, need and want and please be as honest as you can.

Plus, 5 lucky readers who complete the survey in full will share in our $500 worth of Kmart Gift Cards … #letsgoshopping!

Click on the button below to start our survey and thanks in advance for your support!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 03 May 2024, 06:16:41 am from 18.218.196.182