Opens Monday 17th October and closes Monday 5th December
Santa's Storage Shed is back!
Spend a minimum of $20 at any of the participating businesses and upload your receipt to win!
On Thursday 8 December, Matty and Trace will announce one lucky person from each of the businesses.
Each person will be invited to our outside broadcast on Saturday 10 December where they will be in the running to win a prize with a minimum value of $500 on the day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Santa’s Storage Shed
By entering into the competition “Santa’s Storage Shed”, you (the Entrant) acknowledge, accept and agree
to the following terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and displayed on the Promoter’s
1. Competition “Santa’s Storage Shed”
2. Promoter Hitz 93.9 Bundaberg and Classic Hits 4BU Bundaberg
Registered business name of
Bundaberg Broadcasters Pty Ltd
19 006 662 346
38 Crofton St, Bundaberg, QLD 4670
3. When to enter Start: Monday the 17th October 2022
Finish: Monday 5th December 2022
4. Who can enter Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18 years old who resides within the
Entrants must not be the employees or the immediate family members (spouse; de
facto spouse; or natural, adopted or step, parent, child, or sibling) of the employees
of the Promoter, the Prize provider(s), of any of the suppliers or agencies associated
with this competition, or of any of the related bodies corporate (as that term is
defined in s50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) of the Promoter, the Prize
provider(s), or of those suppliers or agencies. (Eligible Entrants)
5. How to enter There is only one way to enter this competition, with a single customer, per
partnered business, drawn randomly from the online registrations at the conclusion
of this Promotional Period. Each successfully drawn customer will be invited to the
live radio outside broadcast on Saturday the 10th of December 2022
• Shop and Win with any of the Business Partners (displayed on
Hitz939.com.au and 4bu.com.au) between Monday the 17th October 2022
and 10pm on Monday 5th December 2022 – By spending over $20 *(see
below) uploading a picture of your receipt and register contact details towww.hitz939.com.au
Receipt must total $20 or more on
one receipt only, with some partners having an alternative entry trigger for
customers to upload.
* Bundy Sheds/The Shed Company – Deposit or progress payment on shed
Harcourts Ignite – list your home for sale exclusively or for rent
6. Number of
• Shop and Win with any of the Business Partners (displayed on
Hitz939.com.au and 4bu.com.au) between Monday the 17th October 2022
and 10pm Monday the 5th of December – Shop and Win unlimited per
person, one entry form per receipt (each receipt must show a purchase of
over $20 made between Monday 17th October and 10pm on Monday the 5th
of December, or the specific entry requirements for those businesses
previously listed within this terms and conditions)
Prize Partners and their prizes values throughout the promotional period include:
• Scott Burke Solar $15,000 Solar Package
• Tim Eagan concrete $2,000 in concreting services
• Harcourts Ignite Seadoo Spark ($16 260)
• The Shed Company $20,000 shed
• Linda's Tiles in Style $1,000 In Store Voucher
• Autobarn $2,000 Autobarn Vouchers
• Tackle world $500 in Vouchers
• Bundaberg Indoor Sports Centre $15000 Cash (Paid to nominated account)
• Beach 365 (MPS) $12000 Cash (Paid to nominated account)
• Clark Rubber $3,500 Above ground pool
• Bundy Health Foods $500 Instore voucher
• Club Bargara $500 Instore voucher
• Wide Bay Tinting $1000 Instore Voucher
• So Fresh Water $1000 Worth of Water
• Joe Knott Smash Repair $5000 Respray
• Cc Lawns & Maintenance 6 months of lawn car ($2000)
• Wilsons Industrial MIG Welder ($1010)
• Graeme Healy's Wholesale Cars $500 Fuel Voucher
• Ultra-tune Bundaberg East $500 Service voucher
• Tattersalls Hotel $500 Cocktail pack
• Crusader Lawn Care $500 Lawn care voucher
• Fresh Field Meats $500 in shop voucher
• TCG $2500 retail value statue
• Cha Cha Chocolate 2 X $500 instore vouchers
• The Door Keeper 4 x $500 instore vouchers
• Camos Concreting Service $1,500 in concrete decorating
• Trade Tools $10000 Tool Package
• Nightingale’s pies $500 Christmas money tree
• Rum City Foods $2000 Instore shopping spree
• Burger Urge 1 Yr Free Burgers ($2000)
• Boats Galore $523 115L Esky
• B&G Auto Electrics $800 Retail 7" Titan driving lights
• Kens Kepnock Butchery 5 X $100 Vouchers
• Battery Barn Bundaberg Battery Charger & Deep Cycle Battery
• Oaks Village Store $500 Fuel Vouchers & Scratchies
• JA Toft & Co Milwaukee tool Voucher
• TJS Air Solutions Pulford Air Compressor ($1500)
• Kuskeys Butcher Shoppe Baby-q BBQ Meat & Sauce Package
• The Hut/Blush Bridal $500 Instore voucher
• Ultra-tune Bundaberg West 2 X $250 Service Vouchers
• Milward Motorcycles Motorcycle jacket and helmet ($599.95)
• Toy world Bundaberg 4 x $250 in vouchers ($1,000 In total)
• Burnett Riverside Hotel/H20 $1000 Holiday Package
• Kebabs & Spuds $500 worth Vouchers
• Floor Me CFS $1000 Instore Voucher
• Inn Style Men’s land $1500 instore Voucher
• Buzz Superfoods Bar 100 free coffees $500 value
• OzSpy $3600 Security system
• Angels Minimart $500 Christmas hamper
• Tint a Car Bundaberg $1500 of house & car tinting
• Cornetts Supermarket $500 Instore voucher
• Bug Me Pest Control $2000 Termite barrier control
• Zacs Meats $500 Instore voucher
• South Kolan Hotel Dinner and drinks to the value of $500
• Adrian’s Marine Centre Mercury 6.6HP 4st outboard motor - $2200
• Think Blinds 3 x $1000 Norman Blinds and Shutters
• The Optical Superstore $1000 in store voucher
Prize contents or description may change at the discretion of Australian Radio
$140 000 AUD$+GST.
• No part of the Prize can be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other
• The Prize cannot be transferred to another person, unless approved by the
participating business partner.
• The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Prize
• The Prize only includes the items listed. All additional costs are the sole
responsibility of the winner.
10. Prize Draw • On Thursday 8th of December 2022 Matty and Trace on Hitz93.9, along with
Daniel Brewer on Classic Hits 4BU will conduct the on-air announcement of
the ‘Business Partner’ winners
If a customer’s name is drawn again, after the same name has been drawn
once before, a redraw will occur to find a total of 57 individual participants (57
drawn from Shop and Win). Successfully drawn customers are allowed to
have a proxy stand in on their behalf for the prize draw mechanic on Sat 10th
All 57 entrants selected from the entire promotional period, or their nominated proxy,
must be present at Bundaberg Broadcasters by 10:00am on Sat 10th December
2022. Each successfully drawn customer, or their nominated proxy, to present
themselves to the prize draw event registration table with formal photo identification
The “Santa’s Storage Shed” competition will consist of eligible participants randomly
selected throughout the morning to choose one of 57 Christmas presents. Each
present will contain a prizes/prizes with the minimum value of $500
ARN has the right to disqualify contestants on safety grounds or unfair conduct at
any time. In all matters, all decisions of Bundaberg Broadcasters staff (including how
the major prize pool is given away and to whom) will be final and cannot be
contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained, and any
defamatory comments found on social media relating to Hitz93.9, 4BU, the Santa’s
Storage Shed promotion, or promotional partners, will be reported to appropriate
11. Notification of
The eventual winner of the prizes will be instantly notified on the day of the
competition by Hitz 93.9 and/or 4BU (winner or proxy will need to be present to win).
12. Forfeit and
All 57 entrants (or proxy) selected from the entire promotional period must be
present at Bundaberg Broadcasters, on Sat 10th December 2022. Hitz 93.9 and
4BU has the right to disqualify contestants on safety grounds or unfair conduct at
any time. In all matters, all decisions of Hitz 93.9’s and 4BU staff will be final and
cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
13. Issuing the
Upon winning the competition, the winner will be provided with formal documentation
highlighting their successfully won prize/s, and the method of collection of each
individual prize item.
14. Publicity By entering this competition, you agree to the following:
• Hitz 93.9 or 4BU to broadcast your name on air and publish your photo on
the station’s websites and/or social media accounts
• Hitz 93.9 or 4BU to share your details with our partners associated with this
As part of the Prize the Promoter may require the winner to participate in radio
amended from time to time and available on the participating radio station websites.
All Entrants’ details are automatically entered on the Promoter’s promotions
database and that of any associated sponsors of the promotion. The Promoter also
maintains a record of the winner’s details.
By entering into this Competition, each Entrant consents to his or her personal
information (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) being used for:
● the purpose of distribution of the Prize by the Promoter, the Prize provider(s)
and third parties;
● publicity purposes by the Promoter for the purpose of the Competition,
including broadcast on radio and publication online and on social media of
the Entrant’s first and last name, the Entrant’s suburb and state of residence,
and the Entrant’s likeness, voice and character if that Entrant is the winner;
● direct marketing by the Prize provider(s) for goods and services (Entrants can
elect to opt out at any time by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ when they receive
direct marketing material); and
● Direct marketing by the Promoter for future competitions and other goods and
services (Entrants can elect to opt out at any time by selecting ‘unsubscribe’
when they receive direct marketing material).
16. General Terms and Conditions
a) The Promoter and its representatives may conduct security and identification verification checks in
their absolute discretion to confirm whether an Entrant is eligible to enter the Competition and
whether any winner drawn is eligible to win the Prize.
b) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries if those entries do not comply with these
Terms and Conditions.
c) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries where the Entrant has tampered with the entry
process or tampered with the operation of the Competition or any website of the Promoter or
engaged in any improper conduct calculated to affect the fairness of the Competition. The
Promoter further reserves its rights to recover costs from any Entrant who engages in this conduct.
d) All decisions by the Promoter are final and at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not
enter into discussion or correspondence about any decisions affecting this Competition.
e) The Promoter is not responsible for:
i) lost, late or misdirected entries; or
ii) any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems,
communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic
congestion online, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft,
destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing any
Entrant from successfully entering the Competition.
f) The value of the Prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the Price
(inclusive of GST) as at the start date of the Promotional Period. The Promoter does not accept
responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
g) If the Prize or a portion of the Prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the Prize (or that portion of the Prize) for a prize of equal or greater value and/or
specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
h) Despite any other term or condition of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right
to withdraw the Competition at any time and for any reason whatsoever, subject to any regulatory
i) Each Entrant, the winner and the winner’s travelling companion release from, and indemnify the
Promoter, the Prize provider(s) and their related bodies corporate against, all loss, (including but
not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage, expense and personal injury which is
suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence)
arising from the participation in the Competition or acceptance of the Prize, except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount
allowable by law).
j) A winner and the winner’s travelling companion have rights under the Australian Consumer Law
and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter.
These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter or the Prize
provider(s) will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods will be of acceptable quality.
These Terms and Conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way.
However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or
warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and
suitability of the Prize awarded under these conditions of entry and will not be responsible for
breach of any such implied terms.
k) The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any tax or other financial implications that may
arise from winning of the Prize. Entrants must obtain their own independent financial advice.
l) Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions does not
constitute a waiver of those rights.