PRANCING HORSE LUXURY DRIVING EXPERIENCE
Trip for two adults to Kangaroo Valley
AUDI SPORT PRO DRIVING EXPERIENCE
“SIDCHROME ULTIMATE DRIVE PROMOTION” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 25 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family
means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/09/2022 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on
31/12/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the
• Purchase, in a single transaction, any one (1) SIDCHROME product from
Participating Retailers nationally. Entrants will receive one (1) entry for every
$1 spent on SIDCHROME products:
• Visit https://www.sidchrome.com.au/
and follow the prompts to the promotion
• Input the requested details including their full name, email address, phone
number, postcode, total amount spent on SIDCHROME products, place of
purchase, product of purchase, and upload a copy of their purchase receipt;
• For one (1) extra entry, entrants must sign up to the SIDCHROME Newsletter
at the time of entry. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants must have purchased
a SIDCHROME product and entered in accordance with the above to be eligible
for an extra entry; and
• Submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per
$1 spent on SIDCHROME products; (b) only one (1) extra entry permitted per person
via SIDCHROME Newsletter sign up via the entry form; (c) each entry must be
submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (d) only one (1)
prize per person (excluding residents of SA).
7. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of
purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may,
in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s
entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to
believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, 5/210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW
2250 at 2:00pm AEDST on 16/01/2023 in the presence of an independent scrutineer.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an
invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email and phone
and will be published online at https://www.sidchrome.com.au/
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Kangaroo Valley (NSW),
valued up to $9,482.72, including:
• 2 x return economy airfares from the winner's nearest capital city to Kangaroo
Valley, NSW (if necessary). If the winner resides in NSW, then the prize does not
include airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
• Transfers to and from the airport/place of residence to the hotel. Local winners may
choose to use their own transport to and from the hotel, in which case, this element
of the prize will be forfeited.
• 1 x night twin share 5 star accommodation at the Pier One Sydney, including
• 1 x BMW or Mercedes Benz car hire to transport the winner and their companion
to and from Sydney and Kangaroo Valley;
• 1 x day Prancing Horse Luxury Drive Experience at any Prancing Horse event in
2023 selected by the Promoter;
• 3 course lunch at The Blue Swimmer at Seahaven Restaurant; and
• A privately hosted Italian cooking class and dinner by Stefano Marvello at the
Headland at Dovecote; and
• 1 x night twin share accommodation at a luxury stay in Dovecote NSW, including
14. The second valid entry drawn will an Audi Sport Pro Driving Experience, valued at up
to AU$6,269.30, depending on date and point of departure. The Prize is for the winner
only and does not include a companion. Prize includes:
• One (1) day access for the winner to their nearest Audi Sport Pro Driving
Experience location (for a list of locations, please visithttps://www.audi.com.au/au/web/en/audi-driving-experience/audi-sport-prodriving-experience.html
• 1 x return economy airfare from the winner's nearest capital city to the closest
capital city holding an Audi Sport Pro Driving Experience (if necessary). If the
winner resides in VIC, NSW, WA, QLD, or SA, then the prize does not include
airfares and the airfare component of the prize is not redeemable for cash;
• 2 x nights twin share 3 star accommodation at a hotel in close proximity to the
location of the Audi Sport Pro Driving Experience as determined by the Promoter
in its absolute discretion; and
• Transfers to and from the hotel/place of residence to the Audi Sport Pro Driving
• Transfers from and to the airport and hotel will also be included if the winner
requires the airfare component. Transfers from the winner’s place of residence and
the hotel will be provided if they reside in VIC, NSW, WA, QLD or SA, unless they
choose to use their own transport in which case, this element of the prize will be
15. Prizes must be taken by 20/01/2024 and is subject to booking and flight availability
16. Additional meals, spending money, insurance, transport to and from departure point,
transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are
not included in either prize unless specified otherwise. Prizes are subject to booking
and flight availability. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of
accommodation check in. Itineraries to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute
17. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time
stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited
and will not be redeemable for cash.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of
disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the
promotion or suspend, substitute, or modify a prize, subject to any written directions
from a relevant regulatory authority.
19. Car hire prize element is subject to standard rental conditions. Petrol and insurance
are not included. Maximum of 600 kilometres permitted during the three (3) days,
unless stipulated otherwise in the rental conditions. The driver must have a current
valid driver’s licence issued in an Australian State or Territory and be aged 25 years
or over. Their passenger must be aged 18 years or over, however, they are prohibited
from driving the vehicle.
20. The Prancing Horse Luxury Drive Experience and the Audi Sport Pro Driving
Experience are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize providers. Winner must
have a current valid driver’s licence issued in an Australian State or Territory and be
25 years of age or over for the Prancing Horse Luxury Drive Experience and 18 years
of age or over for the Audi Sport Pro Driving Experience. Drivers aged 25 to 30
(inclusive) may be required to provide a record of their complete driving history for the
Prancing Horse Luxury Drive Experience. Insurance is included in both experiences
subject to an at fault excess. For further information on the excess, please visithttps://prancinghorse.com.au/terms/
(for Prancing Horse’s Terms and Conditions) andhttps://www.audi.com.au/dam/nemo/australia/audi-drivingexperience/pdf/3882816_1_Terms__Conditions_revised_25_November.pdf
Audi’s Terms and Conditions).
21. The winners of the Audi Sport Pro Driving Experience and the Prancing Horse Luxury
Drive Experience (“Activities”) and his/her/their companions acknowledge that the
Activities are dangerous activities that may result in injury or death and participate at
their own risk. The winner and his/her/their companions must: (a) attend, undergo and
pass any appropriate training, briefings, required medical tests and other requirements
of the Promoter and Activity organisers as determined by them in their absolute
discretion; (b) not have any heart condition or history thereof, or other medical
conditions that would make it dangerous to participate in the Activities; (c) not be under
the influence of drugs or alcohol; (d) comply with all directions of the Promoter and
Activity organisers at all times; and (e) wear all safety and other equipment required.
The Promoter and Activity organisers, in their absolute discretion, at all times reserve
the right to: (a) prevent any winner or his/her companion from participating in an Activity
if, at any time, they reasonably believe that the winner or his/her companion poses a
safety risk or for any other reason; and/or (b) cancel an Activity if the conditions are
deemed dangerous. If an Activity is varied for any reason beyond the control of the
Promoter, it may not be rescheduled and no compensation will be offered.
22. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value
and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Total prize pool value is up to $15,725.02.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
25. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/02/2023 at the same time and
place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Winners, if any, will be notified by email and phone draw, and their names will be
published online at https://www.sidchrome.com.au/
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the
event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in
any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting
this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured,
distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or
fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
28. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the
ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia
(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be
excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence),
for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether
direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
31. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion
and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also
at [https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/privacy-policy/global-privacy-policy. In
may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic
about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may
complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable
law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the
Promoter. Unless otherwise indicated by the Promoter, the Promoter may disclose PI
to entities outside of Australia.
32. The Promoter is Stanley Black and Decker (ABN 82 000 021 938) of Level 2, 810
Whitehorse Road, Box Hill VIC 3128, telephone 1800 338 002 (“Promoter”).
NSW Authority TP/01166 ACT Permit No. TP22/01143 SA Permit No. T22/909