Fuel up for free competition
Win a $10,000 fuel voucher
Linkt customers have the chance to share in $30,000 worth of prizes, thanks to Transurban. Simply log in, check your account details are correct, and you can go in the draw to win one of over 150 prizes.
Entries are open until Sunday 4 December 2022.
Over 150 prizes to be won
$10,000 Shell Coles Express Gift Card (1 to win)
$1,000 Shell Coles Express Gift Card (win 1 of 5)
$100 Shell Coles Express Gift Card (win 1 of 150)
How to enter
Be an active* Linkt consumer customer
Excludes Passes and LinktGO customers.
*An active account means the account isn't suspended or in the process of being closed
LinktGO easy payments screen
Check your account details are up to date
Log in via the app or online
Be opted in to receive Linkt promotional communications
If you're not already opted in, subscribe on the entry form below
Fill in the entry form, then you’re in the draw!
Checking your account
is up to date
To be eligible to enter, log in to your account by Sunday 4 December 2022 to check your details, making sure you update any information that’s incorrect. If everything is correct and up to date, great news! You’re automatically eligible just for checking.
Need help updating your account?
Visit our help centre for useful articles and step-by-step instructions.
1. These Terms and Conditions are for the “Fuel up for free” Linkt Customer Competition to win either a $10,000 Shell Coles Express Gift Card, $1,000 Shell Coles Express Gift Card or a $100 Shell Coles Express Gift Card (total Prize pool $30,000AUD) (Promotion). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Transurban Limited ABN 96 098 143 410 of Tower Five, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008, 03 8656 8900, operating under the brand Linkt (Promoter). Linkt is a trade mark of Transurban Limited ABN 96 098 143 410.
Authorised under permit number: NSW: TP/02216 ACT: TP 22/01985 , SA: T22/1636
Back to top
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over who:
a) are the primary or secondary account holder of either an active consumer Linkt Tag, Tagless, Prepaid or Postpaid Account;
b) are 'opted in' to receive marketing and promotional communications from the Promoter at the time the competition ends on Sunday 4 December 2022; and
c) have logged into their account to perform an account health check during the Promotion Period (between Thursday 3 November 2022 and Sunday 4 December 2022). An “account health check” requires a customer to log into their Linkt account either via the website or the app and check that their account details (such as their address, mobile number, vehicle details) are correct and up-to-date.
4. The following persons are ineligible to participate:
a) Linkt Commercial Account holders or Linkt Commercial Rental Account holders;
b) LinktGO and Pass holders
c) Directors and management of the Promoter;
d) officers, employees and contingent workers of the Promoter, Queensland Motorways Management Pty Limited (ACN 010 630 921), Queensland Motorways Services Pty Limited (ACN 165 422 202) and the WestConnex Group;
e) retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies of the Promoter who are associated with this Promotion, and their directors, management and employees;
“WestConnex Group” means (a) WCX AHT Pty Ltd (as trustee of the WCX Asset Hold Trust) and WCX PHT Pty Ltd (as trustee of the WCX Project Hold Trust) (together the WCX Entities); (b) each company in which the WCX Entities, whether individually or collectively, own (directly or indirectly) 50% or more of the voting shares; and (c) each company which is for the purposes of section 50AA of the Corporations Act 2001 under the “control” of the WCX Entities, whether individually or collectively.
Back to top
5. The Promotion commences on Thursday 3 November 2022 at 12:00PM AEDT and concludes on Sunday 4 December 2022 at 11:59PM AEDT (Promotion Period).
6. To enter, an eligible customer must, during the Promotion Period, enter online at www.linkt.com.au/fuelup
a) first name
b) last name
c) mailing address
d) mobile number
e) email address
f) Linkt account number
g) consent to 'opt in' to receive marketing and promotional communications from the Promoter
h) confirmation that they will have logged into their Linkt account and performed an account health check during the Promotion Period (between Thursday 3 November 2022 and Sunday 4 December 2022).
7. Customers can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications at any time. If customers opt out before the competition ends on Sunday 4 December 2022, they will no longer be eligible to receive a Prize.
8. An eligible customer can only enter the competition draw once.
9. An entry must be received by the Promoter by the end of the Promotion Period, or it will not be accepted.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility should a person not have the software, hardware or mobile plan that permits access to, and use of, the Promotor’s website. Any costs associated with accessing the Internet, downloading data on a mobile device, or using any device to access and use the Promotor’s website is the sole responsibility of the entrant and is dependent on the Internet/mobile service provider used.
Back to top
Prizes and draw
11. There is a maximum of 156 prizes (each a Prize) to be won during the Promotion Period. The total Prize pool is $30,000AUD. No bonus prizes will be awarded.
12. The total number of competition winners in the Promotion is 156.
13. The Prizes on offer are:
a) First Prize: One Shell Coles Express Gift Card valued at $10,000AUD.
b) Second Prize: Five Shell Coles Express Gift Cards valued at $1,000AUD each.
c) Third Prize: 150 Shell Coles Express Gift Cards valued at $100AUD each.
as well as any terms specified on the Shell Coles Express Gift Card itself.
14. A draw will take place at 12:00PM AEDT on Thursday 8 December 2022 (Draw Date) at Transurban Limited, Tower Five, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008.
15. On the Draw Date, the winners will be randomly drawn by an electronic draw process from all entries received during the Promotion Period. An independent scrutineer will be present to supervise the draw and will not be associated with the Promoter or otherwise involved in the conduct of the Promotion. The first valid entry drawn will win the major Prize of a Shell Coles Express Gift Card valued at $10,000AUD. The next five valid entries drawn will win a Shell Coles Express Gift Card valued at $1,000AUD each. The next 150 valid entries drawn Shell Coles Express Gift Card valued at $100AUD each. The first 156 valid entries drawn will win a Prize.
16. A limit of one Prize per person and per Linkt account applies. Entries will be validated by the Promoter once submitted to ensure the entry meets the entry criteria set out in paragraph 3 (including that the entrant has a valid Linkt account). Persons who register multiple Linkt accounts using multiple addresses or aliases may be disqualified. The Prize applies only once to each Linkt account, even if two or more persons share that account.
17. All 156 winners must have logged into their account and performed an account health check during the Promotion Period. If a winner has not performed an account health check, they will be disqualified and not eligible to receive their Prize (even if the winner otherwise meets the eligibility criteria).
18. Each winner will be notified by email via the email address provided, on or before Tuesday 13 December 2022. Within 14 working days of being notified they are a winner, the Prize winner must confirm whether they accept the Prize.
19. The Prize winners' last name, initial of their first name, State and postcode will be published at www.linkt.com.au/fuelupwinners
on or before Monday 16 January 2023 and will remain published for a minimum of 28 days.
20. The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to identify and contact the Prize winners.
21. In the event that:
a) a Prize winner cannot be identified or contacted on or before 5:00PM AEDT on Thursday 12 January 2023, despite all reasonable attempts to do so by the Promoter; or
b) a Prize is unclaimed by that time for any other reason whatsoever (including because the winner has forfeited their right to the Prize, the winner does not accept and claim the Prize, the winner or the winning entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise),
the Promoter will conduct a second chance draw on Tuesday 17 January 2023 (Second Chance Draw), at 12:00PM AEDT at Transurban Limited, Tower Five, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008, in order to determine a second chance Prize winner in the same manner as the original Prize draw (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority). An independent scrutineer will also be present to supervise the Second Chance Draw, and will not be associated with the Promotor or otherwise involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
22. Each second chance Prize winner will be notified by email via the email address provided, on or before Friday 20 January 2023. Within 14 working days of being notified they are a winner, the second chance Prize winner must confirm whether they accept the Prize.
23. The second chance Prize winners' last name, initial of their first name, State and postcode will be published at www.linkt.com.au/fuelupwinners
on or before Friday 17 February 2023 and will remain published for a minimum of 28 days.
24. The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to identify and contact the second chance Prize winners.
25. In the event that:
a) a second chance Prize winner cannot be identified or contacted by 5:00PM AEDT on Monday 13 February 2023 despite all reasonable attempts to do so by the Promoter; or
b) the Prize is unclaimed by that time for any other reason whatsoever (including because the winner has forfeited their right to the Prize, the winner does not accept and claim the Prize, the winner or the winning entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise),
the Promoter will publish a notice indicating that it was unable to award a Prize to a second chance winner at www.linkt.com.au/fuelup
and may dispose of the Prize as it sees fit (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority).
26. Prizes will be delivered to the Prize winner’s address listed on their account by either a courier service or mail within 6 weeks of accepting their prize. Delivery times may vary depending on location and Australia Post / courier services over the Christmas period and public holidays.
27. If a winner closes their Linkt account or ceases to meet the entry requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions after entering the Promotion and before the competition closes on Sunday 4 December 2022, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner.
Back to top
28. Prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize, or an element of that Prize, another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter (in its sole and absolute discretion, and subject to all relevant legal requirements).
29. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for:
a) any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications; or
b) any Internet traffic congestion or problems with, or technical malfunction of, any hardware or software, including but not limited to any damage to the hardware or software of any entrant or other persons related to participation in the Promotion.
The decision of the Promoter is final and binding; no correspondence will be entered into.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible for any acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency, pandemic, disaster, technical failures, security breaches, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, computer viruses, government directions or other events beyond the Promoter’s control which affect the proper or reasonably anticipated conduct or administration of the Promotion, or prevent the awarding of the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If such an event occurs, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other implied warranties under any legislation in Australia. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to where such injury, loss or damage arises out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or a winner; (f) participation in the Promotion or any component of the Prize by an entrant or a winner; (g) the conduct, act or omission of any service provider or Prize supplier associated with the Promotion; or (h) cancellation or postponement of any portion of the Prize for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address, and any other information from any entrant or winner relevant to entry into or participation in the Promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering, or tampering with the Promotion.
33. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, postcode, state of residence, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media or marketing promotion for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome). Entrants also consent to the publication of their names in accordance with paragraphs 19 and 23 above, in the event they are the winner of a Prize.
35. In the event an entrant or a winner disputes the conduct of the Promotion (including the Promoter’s decision on whether the eligibility criteria has been met) or the claiming of a Prize, the entrant or winner must provide written notice to the Promoter of their dispute, including reasons for the dispute, by submitting an enquiry form at https://www.linkt.com.au/contact-us/email-enquiry/
. Upon receipt of such written notice, the Promoter will respond in writing via email within 7 business days of receipt setting out the reasons for its decision.
36. The agreement which comes into force under these Terms and Conditions is governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws in force in Victoria, and the Promoter and any consumer who participates in the Promotion submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, and the performance or subject matter of the Promotion.