Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 11:52:55 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,656 comps and freebies worth over $25,021,518.94 listed

That's over twenty five million, twenty one thousand, five hundred and eighteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014543 Total Posts (444376 Searchable Posts) in 296781 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Vogue VIP Memb - Free First 40 DP's to see I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Entry Details
  • I Wanna Dance With Somebody DP     Closing Date: Sunday 13 November 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,760.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Vogue VIP Memb - Free First 40 DP's to see I Wanna Dance With Somebody  (Read 733 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 13 November 2022, 08:43:03 am »
Go Up

https://www.voguevip.com.au/exclusives/i-wanna-dance-with-somebody-double-pass

Claim a double pass to I Wanna Dance With Somebody

In partnership with
Sony Pictures
Tickets will be released from 11am AEDT on Thursday 17 November.

In cinemas December 26, I Wanna Dance with Somebody details the life of late musical icon, Whitney Houston.

Written by Academy Award® Nominee Anthony McCarten, the film will take audiences on an emotional, energetic journey through Houston’s career and music.

The film stars Naomi Ackie as Whitney Houston, as well as Stanley Tucci as Clive Davis, Ashton Sanders, Tamara Tunie, Nafessa Williams and Clarke Peters, and is directed by Kasi Lemmons.

Vogue VIP members, get in quick to secure your double pass - limited to the first 40.

Don't have a login? If you're a subscriber accessing your account for the first time, fill in your details here and we'll get you set up!

Terms and Conditions
Offer opens 11.00am AEDT on 17 November 2022. Limited to one redemption per eligible Vogue VIP member. Limited to the first 40. Offer ends 11:59pm AEDT on 4 December 2022 or while stocks last. The double pass will admit up to 2 adults to watch I Wanna Dance With Somebody. Valid at participating cinemas from 27 December 2022 until season completion. Tickets terms and conditions apply. Tickets are not redeemable for cash and not transferable. Lost or stolen tickets are not replaceable. Total offer pool valued at $1,760. Attendees to any screening must adhere to the venue's conditions of entry. If the screening is cancelled due to government restrictions and or due to COVID-19, there will be no substitute tickets or prizes awarded. Attending the screening is at your own discretion in relation to COVID-19. Full terms and conditions apply. ©2022 Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 11:52:55 pm from 3.80.155.163