Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 11:31:25 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,684 comps and freebies worth over $33,307,404.82 listed

That's over thirty three million, three hundred and seven thousand, four hundred and four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015957 Total Posts (445790 Searchable Posts) in 298141 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Boutique Homes Vic - Free $2000 Voucher/Refer a friend to build
Entry Details
  • Free $2000 Voucher     Closing Date: Thursday 15 December 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$2,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Boutique Homes Vic - Free $2000 Voucher/Refer a friend to build  (Read 624 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 20 November 2022, 08:46:57 am »
Go Up

https://www.boutiquehomes.com.au/refer-a-friend/

Be rewarded when you
share 'The One' feeling
Refer a friend and if they build with us, for a limited time only you'll receive a $2,000 gift voucher!*

All it takes is three easy steps
STEP 1

1. Find a Friend
Find a friend who is thinking about building a new home, Dual Occupancy project or purchasing a Townhome. If they haven't started their journey with Boutique Homes yet, ask them if you can put their name forward for our referral program.
STEP 2

2. Enter Friends Details
Enter your friends details into the form on this page. You'll need your New Home Consultants name too - if they don't appear on the list just select 'Not Listed'.
STEP 3

3. We'll do the rest
If your friend signs up to build, you will receive your reward when the slab goes down. Easy!
Refer a Friend

Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my gift voucher?
I'm eligible to refer. What do I do next?
What is the eligibility criteria to start referring?
How many people can I refer?
How much can I earn?
Will I still be rewarded if my friend cancels their build contract?
How do I tell Boutique Homes that I was referred by a friend?
Terms & Conditions
*$2,000 gift voucher (1 October 2022 – 15 December 2022)

Program Eligibility:  

Customers are eligible to refer a prospective customer once they have signed their preliminary works contract and obtained a job number.  

The Referral Reward is only payable if:

The new customer was created from 1st October 2022.
Referred customers created prior to the 1st October 2022 will be governed by **$500 gift voucher framework.
The new customer must sign their PWC prior to or on the 15th December 2022.
Both the referrer and the new customer enter and complete a preliminary works contract, with an allocated job number with Homebuyers Centre Victoria and/or Boutique Homes.
The new customer completes construction stage (concrete slab down) and the referrer has already completed this stage.
The new customer must be a genuine friend or contact introduced by the referrer, and not live with or will eventually live in the same household as the referrer.
The new customer has not already engaged with a Homebuyers Centre Victoria and/or Boutique Homes New Homes Consultant; or already be on either database prior to the referral being undertaken.
The referral is made via the Homebuyers Centre Victoria and/or Boutique Homes website or directly with a New Homes Consultant.
The referrer or new customer’s contract is effective (and not cancelled for any reason).
Both parties are not employed with either ABN Group, Homebuyers Centre Victoria and/or Boutique Homes.
The referrer and new customer are a Homebuyers Centre or Boutique Homes customer only (cross brand referrals are permitted).
Referral Reward:  

For referring a new customer between the dates of 1st Oct – 15th Dec 2022, the referrer will receive a $2,000 True Rewards – Choice Voucher up to one month after the new customer completes construction stage (concrete slab down) and the referrer has already completed this stage. The referrer reward will be emailed directly to the primary contact on the referrer job detail to them up to one month after the new customer’s home completes construction stage (Slab Down). Multiple referrals can be made by the same referrer, and for each new customer that completes construction stage, one of the referral rewards will be issued.  

These terms and conditions are valid for eligible new customers and those who referred them to Homebuyers Centre and/or Boutique Homes from 1st October 2022. Homebuyers Centre Victoria and/or Boutique Homes reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. The decision of Homebuyers Centre Victoria and/or Boutique Homes shall be final and not contested. No correspondence will be entered into. Reg. 8370.  
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 11:31:25 am from 3.144.42.196