Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 20 May 2024, 02:58:16 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,525 comps and freebies worth over $191,178,603.53 listed

That's over one hundred and ninety one million, one hundred and seventy eight thousand, six hundred and three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017381 Total Posts (447214 Searchable Posts) in 299478 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Natio Australia - 12 Days of Christmas giveaways - FB/IG
Entry Details
  • 12 Days of Christmas NATIO Aus     Closing Date: Friday 09 December 2022

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Natio Australia - 12 Days of Christmas giveaways - FB/IG  (Read 114 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Thursday 24 November 2022, 09:12:07 am »
Go Up

DAY 1: On the first day of Christmas, Natio gave to me … 12 days of competitions and prizes!

Over the next 2 weeks, you AND a friend could win a gift set from our natural Australian gifting range. Up for grabs today is our 'blossoming beauty gift set'. If you have the winning comment, you and the friend you tagged will win one each! ​

For your chance to win:  ​

Tag a friend in the comments​
Make sure both you and your friend have liked our Facebook page​
The more entries you have, the more chances you have of winning! ​

https://www.facebook.com/NatioAus/posts

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow by comment on the winning comment.

DAY 2: On the first day of Christmas, Natio gave to me … 12 days of competitions and prizes!

Over the next 2 weeks, you AND a friend could win a gift set from our natural Australian gifting range. Up for grabs today is our 'blossoming beauty gift set'. If you have the winning comment, you and the friend you tagged will win one each!

For your chance to win: 

Tag a friend in the comments
Make sure both you and your friend have liked our Facebook page
The more entries you have, the more chances you have of winning!

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST  Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow by comment on the winning comment. Visit our website for full terms and conditions. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.

DAY 3: On the third day of Christmas, Natio gave to me… The chance to win native botanicals-infused ‘whispering gum’ hand and body cleansing gift sets.

If you have the winning comment, you and the friend you tagged will win one each! ​
For your chance to win: ​

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow by comment on the winning comment. Visit our website for full terms and conditions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.

DAY 4: On the fourth day of Christmas, Natio gave to me .... a luxurious trio of aromatic bath and body treats to create a dreamy spa experience at home.

Our 'blissful bay' gift set is this year's crowd favourite, and you and a friend could win one!​

Make sure both you and your friend are following us on Instagram​

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow via direct message and shared on stories. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram. ​

DAY 5: On the fifth day of Christmas, Natio gave to me…. the chance to win a shimmering rays’ gift set, brimming with the glow-giving antioxidant radiance of pure pomegranate.

For your chance to win:

Tag a friend in the comments
Make sure both you and your friend are following us on Instagram
The more entries you have, the more chances you have of winning!

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow via direct message and shared on stories. Visit our website for full terms and conditions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.

DAY 6: On the sixth day of Christmas, Natio gave to me…. a handsome edit of men’s grooming essentials.

There are 2 ‘river rock' gift sets to be won, one for you and a friend​
For your chance to win:  ​

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST.

DAY 7: On the seventh day of Christmas, Natio gave to me… a tote-ally gorgeous bounty of nourishing and protective skin-loving treats for face, hands and lips.

You could win a ‘gum blossom’ gift set. brimming with nourishing natural plant extracts and pure essential oils for you and one for a friend.​

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow by comment on the winning comment.

DAY 8:

On the eighth day of Christmas, Natio gave to me… A revitalising bounty of body care formulations inspired by and formulated with nourishing extracts and aromas of the Australian bush. ​

There are 2 'native gum’ gift sets to be won, one for you and for a friend you tag!​

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow by comment on the winning comment. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.

DAY 9:

On the ninth day of Christmas, Natio gave to me… pure, petal-powered hydration for smooth, silky skin. ​​
There are 2 Rosewater Hydration 'sweet rose’ gift sets to be won, meaning soft skin for you and a friend!​

Make sure both you and your friend are following us on Facebook

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow via direct message and shared on stories.

DAY 10: On the tenth day of Christmas, Natio gave to me… a most welcome pep in my step, for me and a friend with the tranquil steps gift set.​

🎁 Tag a friend in the comments​
🎁Make sure both you and your friend are following us on Instagram​
🎁The more entries you have, the more chances you have of winning! ​

Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow via direct message and shared on stories. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.​

DAY 11:

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Natio gave to me… a pure, aromatic gift of relaxation, rest and slumber. ​
To win a ‘peaceful trio’ Aromatherapy gift set for you and a friend.​

DAY 12:

On the twelfth day of Christmas – and the lucky last day of the Natio 12 Days of Christmas Competition - Natio gave to me… the ‘sunrise pink’ gift set, a premium beauty case filled with glow-giving colour cosmetics to make your skin and spirit shine! ​
For your chance to win a giftpack for you and a friend:

🎁 Tag a friend in the comments​
🎁Make sure both you and your friend have liked our Facebook page​
🎁The more entries you have, the more chances you have of winning! ​
Giveaway closes tonight 11:59pm AEST ⏰ Winners will be contacted by Natio tomorrow by comment on the winning comment. Visit our website for full terms and conditions.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0438 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 20 May 2024, 02:58:16 am from 3.12.111.155