We're giving away fabulous entertainment prizes to upgrade your home and lifestyle experience! Purchase an eligible Crucial product between 17/10/22 to 8/1/23 to participate.
75" LG 4K Nanocell LED TV
valued at $2500
(or cash equivalent)
Bose Smart Soundbar 900
valued at $1500
(or cash equivalent)
Nintendo Switch OLED
valued at $500
(or cash equivalent)
Each entry will also stand a chance to win a $50 e-gift card in our weekly draw.
Weekly Prize: Woolworths/Countdown e-gift card
valued at $50. Up to 10 winners per week.
How to enter
Purchase an eligible Crucial product during the promotional period (17/10/22 to 8/1/23), from an approved Australian or New Zealand reseller or retailer.
Scan or take a photo of your receipt/invoice clearly showing the eligible product(s), retailer and date purchased.
Complete the online entry form before 8/1/23. Limit one (1) entry per person.
Major Prizes will be drawn on 11/1/23. Winners will be notified and listed on this page.
Terms and Conditions can be viewed here.
Click Here to see the Competition Winners!
“BE ENTERTAINED PURCHASE AND WIN” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 17/10/22 and close at 11:59 PM AEDST on 08/01/23 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Eligible Product (defined below) from a Participating Store (defined below) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). An eligible product is any Crucial product listed on http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/
(each an “Eligible Product”). A participating store is any approved Australian retailer or reseller listed on http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/
(each a “Participating Store”).
6. To enter, upon completing Qualifying Purchase, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
Input the requested details including first name, last name, email address, telephone number, residential address, date of the Qualifying Purchase and name of the Participating Store;
Upload a copy of their Qualifying Purchase receipt clearly showing the Eligible Product/s purchased, Participating Store and date of purchase;
Accept these Terms and Conditions; and then
Submit the fully completed entry form
7. In the event a purchase receipt is not provided to the individual at the time of making their Qualifying Transaction, it is the individual’s responsibility to request such materials.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. Individuals must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an individual’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and individuals (including an individual’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. There will be a total of thirteen (13) draws conducted for this promotion consisting of twelve (12) weekly draws (each a "Weekly Draw") and one (1) major prize draw (“Major Draw”). Entries into each draw open and close on the dates/times indicated in the table below. All draws will take place at Aeon Marketing, Level 1/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137 on the dates/times indicated below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Prize winners will be notified by email within seven (7) business days and all winners will have their names to be published at http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/
on the dates outlined in the table below. All non-winning entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into all subsequent Weekly Draws.
Draw Date Entries open Date Entries close Date and time of prize draw Number of Winners Winners published
Weekly Draw 1 17/10/22 11:59PM AEDT on 23/10/22 26/10/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 02/11/22
Weekly Draw 2 24/10/22 11:59PM AEDT on 30/10/22 02/11/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 09/11/22
Weekly Draw 3 31/10/22 11:59PM AEDT on 06/11/22 09/11/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 16/11/22
Weekly Draw 4 7/11/22 11:59PM AEDT on 13/11/22 16/11/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 23/11/22
Weekly Draw 5 14/11/22 11:59PM AEDT on 20/11/22 23/11/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 30/11/22
Weekly Draw 6 21/11/22 11:59PM AEDT on 27/11/22 30/11/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 07/12/22
Weekly Draw 7 28/11/22 11:59PM AEDT on 04/12/22 07/12/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 14/12/22
Weekly Draw 8 05/12/22 11:59PM AEDT on 11/12/22 14/12/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 21/12/22
Weekly Draw 9 12/12/22 11:59PM AEDT on 18/12/22 21/12/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 28/12/22
Weekly Draw 10 19/12/22 11:59PM AEDT on 25/12/22 28/12/22 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 04/01/23
Weekly Draw 11 26/12/22 11:59PM AEDT on 01/01/23 04/01/23 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 11/01/23
Weekly Draw 12 02/01/23 11:59PM AEDT on 08/01/23 11/01/23 at 12:00PM AEDT 10 18/01/23
Major Draw 17/10/22 11:59PM AEDT on 08/01/23 11/01/23 at 12:00PM AEDT 3 18/01/23
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win a Woolworths e-gift card valued at AUD$50 (for Australian residents) OR a Countdown e-gift card valued at NZD$50 (for New Zealand residents).
16. The first valid entrant drawn in the Major Draw will win a 75" LG 4K Nanocell LED TV valued at AUD$2,500.
17. The second valid entrant drawn in the Major Draw will win a Bose Smart Soundbar 900 valued at AUD$1,500 RRP.
18. The third valid entrant drawn in the Major Draw will win a Nintendo Switch OLED valued at AUD$500.
19. Winners of the Major Draw can choose between the prize on offer (as outlined from clauses 16 to 18 above) OR a cash prize of the equivalent value to the relevant prize. Cash prizes (if selected by a Major Draw winner) will be awarded in the form of an electronic funds transfer (EFT). Winners are responsible for providing full and accurate bank details. The Promoter will not be responsible for incorrect details being provided, a banking institution rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
20. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Woolworths or Countdown e-gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a Woolworths or Countdown e-gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Woolworths or Countdown e-gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, including those specified on the gift card itself.
21. Major Draw prizes do not include set-up or installation. Set-up and installation costs (if any) are the winners’ responsibility.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
23. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
24. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
25. Total prize pool value is at AUD$10,500.
26. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
27. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 18/04/23 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s), if any, will be notified by telephone and email within seven (7) business days and their names will be published at http://www.crucialpromos.com.au/giveaway/
28. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
29. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) use/taking of a prize.
34. The Promoter is Aeon Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 23 633 434 401) (on behalf of Micron Technology, Inc) of 55 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009, telephone 1300 217 123, email firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW Authority Number TP/01272. ACT Permit Number. TP22/01983. SA Permit Number. T22/1639.