Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 18 May 2024, 12:21:09 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,516 comps and freebies worth over $41,159,996.15 listed

That's over fourty one million, one hundred and fifty nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017319 Total Posts (447152 Searchable Posts) in 299416 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Peoples Choice SA - Win $10K Summer Giveaway/Ans Q/Closes
Entry Details
  • $10K Summer Giveaway     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 January 2023

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$10,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Peoples Choice SA - Win $10K Summer Giveaway/Ans Q/Closes  (Read 307 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 28 December 2022, 07:59:38 am »
Go Up

https://www.peopleschoice.com.au/about-us/sponsorships/adelaide-strikers/10k-summer-giveaway

The People's Choice $10K Summer Giveaway
Fill out the entry form below for your chance to WIN!
WIN $10K this summer!
To celebrate the launch of our latest video series At home with the Adelaide Strikers, we’re giving all Strikers fans the chance to win $10,000 plus a cricket bat and t-shirt signed by the BBL12 Adelaide Strikers players (valued at $500).*

The $10K Summer Giveaway competition will be drawn on Tuesday 7 February 2023 and the winner will be contacted by Thursday 9 February 2023. In the meantime, you’ll find us supporting our boys in blue at Adelaide Oval for every Adelaide Strikers home game. We hope to see you there. Go Strikers!

Please select which best describes your current situation *

I am looking to buy my first home
I am looking at refinancing my existing home loan
I am a home owner looking for an investment property
I am saving for a house deposit
None of the above but I would like to find out more about People’s Choice products and services

*Complete the People’s Choice $10K Summer Giveaway Entry Form between at 9:00am (ACDT) on Wednesday, 14 December 2022 and 9:00am (ACDT) on Monday 30 January 2023 and you will be automatically entered into the competition draw. One prize to be won consisting of a) one (1) cash prize of AU$10,000; and  b) one (1) BBL12 Adelaide Strikers signed merchandise pack (valued at $500) which comprises a signed Adelaide Strikers shirt and bat signed by members of the BBL 12 Adelaide Strikers team. Prize drawn: 11.00am ACDT on Tuesday, 7 February 2023 at People’s Choice Head Office, Level 14, 50 Flinders Street, Adelaide SA 5000. Winners details will be published at www.peopleschoice.com.au/about-us/competitions/winners. Full terms and conditions available at www.peopleschoice.com.au/strikers-10k-summer-giveaway-tcs. Multiple Entries are not Permitted. Eligibility criteria applies. Permit Numbers: SA: T22/1969 ACT: TP 22/02379 NSW: TP/02341. www.peopleschoice.com.au/brc-8-6-12-privacy-policy. Promotion conducted by People’s Choice Credit Union, a trading name of Australian Central Credit Union Ltd ABN 11 087 651 125 (‘People’s Choice’).
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0531 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 18 May 2024, 12:21:09 am from 3.149.236.96