Win a trip to South Australia to explore Australia’s Biggest Arts Festival
Enter your details below to go in the running to win one of three trips to South Australia to attend Adelaide Fringe, valued at nearly $3,000 each including:
Return economy class flights to Adelaide with Virgin Australia for 2 people from the Prize Winner’s nearest capital city, departing Friday 24 February 2023, returning Sunday 26 February 2023 (cost of flights capped at $1,200 per Prize, including all associated taxes and surcharges);
2 nights’ accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Adelaide (1 King Premium Room) from Friday 24 February 2023 to Sunday 26 February 2023 (valued at $734);
$150 dinner voucher for Koomo Restaurant, Crowne Plaza
$150 Adelaide Fringe Voucher
A double pass to Adelaide Fringe headline event Electric Skies on Friday 24 February 2023 (valued at $60.00)
Day tour of McLaren Vale for 2 people on Saturday 25 February 2023, including:
Wine tasting at Hither & Yon
Dowie Doole Chocolate & Wine Pairing
The total value of each Prize is AU$2,994.00. Competition Terms can be found here. Enter your details below to be in the running!
Win a trip to explore Australia’s Biggest Arts Festival!
Enter your details below to be in the running for one of three trips to Adelaide Fringe.
I agree to the competition terms and conditions of entry and am available for travel from Friday 24 February to Sunday 26 February 2023 inclusive.
Promotion Name Win a trip to South Australia to explore Australia’s Biggest Arts Festival
Promotion type Public (external)
Promotion style Game of Chance
Promoter Adelaide Fringe Incorporated (Incorporated Association No. A4864)
136 Frome St Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
Virgin Australia, Crowne Plaza, South Australian Tourism Commission
Permit Number Promotion authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 23/00041
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, TAS, VIC, WA
Entry Restrictions Entry is open to any person that is a permanent resident of Australia (excluding South
Australia) and is over 18 years of age.
To claim the Prize, Entrants must be available to travel to Adelaide on Friday 24
February 2023 from their nearest capital city, and return on Sunday 26 February 2023
(the Prize Travel Dates).
Entry Procedure A person (the Entrant) that meets the Entry Restrictions can enter the promotion by
submitting their name and contact details (phone and email address) via an online
form that will be available on the Adelaide Fringe website. There is no cost of entry.
Promotion Period Opens 23 January 2023
Closes 5 February 2023 at midnight (ACDT)
Draw Details Date 6 February 2023
Time 10 am (ACDT)
Location 136 Frome St Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
Draw Method Electronic draw
Prize Winner The first three valid entries randomly drawn from all entries received during the
Promotion Period (the Prize Winners) will receive the Prize. There are three Prizes
available in the draw and no bonus prizes will be awarded.
Prize There are three Prizes available. Each Prize consists of:
• Return economy class flights to Adelaide for 2 people from the Prize Winner’s
nearest capital city, departing Friday 24 February 2023, returning Sunday 26
February 2023 (cost of flights capped at $1,200 per Prize, including all
associated taxes and surcharges);
• 2 nights’ accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Adelaide (1 King Premium
Room) from Friday 24 February 2023 to Sunday 26 February 2023 (valued at
• $150 dinner voucher for Koomoo Restaurant, Crowne Plaza
• $150 Adelaide Fringe Voucher
• A double pass to Adelaide Fringe headline event Electric Skies on Friday 24
February 2023 (valued at $60.00)
• Day tour of McLaren Vale for 2 people on Saturday 25 February 2023,
o Wine tasting at Hither & Yon
o Chocolate and wine pairing at Dowie Doole
o Lunch included
Except as expressly stated above, the Prize does not include any other costs incurred
by the Prize Winner or their travel companion (including airport transfers, room
service, telephone charges or other personal costs).
The total value of each Prize is AU$2,994
Total Prize Pool The value of the total prize pool is AU$8,982 at the time of publication.
The Prize Winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 2 days after the Draw.
The Prize Winners names and State/Territory of residence will be published athttps://adelaidefringe.com.au/win-a-trip-to-south-australia-to-explore-australiasbiggest-arts-festival
Prize Claim Date The Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the Draw Date.
Claim Process In order to claim the Prize, Prize Winner and their travel companion must confirm
acceptance of the Prize in writing to Adelaide Fringe, and confirm their availability to
travel on the Prize Travel Dates.
Date 13 February 2023
Time 10 am (ACDT)
Location 136 Frome St Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
Draw Method Electronic draw
The replacement Prize Winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 2 days of
the Unclaimed Prize Redraw.
Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry incorporate and must be read together with the Schedule for this
Promotion. The Schedule prevails to the extent of any inconsistency with these Conditions of
Entry. By participating in this Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and
acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. Capitalised terms in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule,
unless stated otherwise.
3. Entry is open only to permanent residents of Australia (excluding South Australia) who comply
with the Entry Restrictions. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter,
Benefiting Organisations and any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to
enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse,
child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister
or first cousin.
4. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure.
6. Entries will be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry or any other guidelines
notified by the Promoter as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
7. Entrants can only enter the Promotion once.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has
reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair
and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or
other compensation from such a person. Errors and omissions in the Entry Procedure may be
accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at
any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The Prize draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The Prize will be
awarded to the valid Entry randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details.
10. The Promoter’s decision as to the Prize Winner is final and no further correspondence will be
11. The Prize is specified in the Prize Details. The Prize is subject to any restrictions specified in
the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
12. The Prize Winner will be notified as specified in the Schedule and their name and
State/Territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Publication Details. The
Promoter will contact the Prize Winner with all necessary information to redeem the Prize.
Unsuccessful Entrants will not be contacted.
13. This Prize must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with the Claim Process set
out in the Schedule. The Prize Winner and their travel companion must travel together.
14. Compliance with any travel or entry documentation, health regulations, immunisations,
certifications and any insurances, will be the responsibility of the Prize Winner and their travel
15. The Prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be substituted.
16. The Prize is transferable, subject to availability. Any person to whom the Prize is transferred
must also meet the eligibility requirements in the Entry Restrictions and agree to the
Competition Terms set out in the Schedule and Conditions of Entry.
17. The Prize is subject to availability. The Prize details may change at any time at the sole
discretion of the Promoter, to a Prize of equal of greater value. Details of any changes to the
Prize will be notified as soon as possible on the Promoter’s website.
18. If the Prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, and all reasonable efforts
have been made to contact the Prize Winner, the Prize Winner’s entry will be deemed invalid
and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct Unclaimed Prize Redraw at the date and time
specified in the Schedule.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss
(including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not
arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or
using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that
liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax or other financial implications to the Prize
Winner that may arise from claiming the Prize. The Prize Winner should obtain independent
financial advice in this regard (at their own expense).
21. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the Prize Winner consents to the publication of
their name and state of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or
the Prize and participates in any media releases which may include photographs of the Prize
Winner by the Promoter. By entering this promotion, participants consent to the use of their
names and likenesses in this manner. The Promoter’s treatment and storage of personal
information will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in Australia.
22. By entering the Promotion, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter will use and
disclose each Entrant’s personal information as set out in these Conditions of Entry, to
anyone it engages to do something on its behalf in connection with the Promotion, including
the Benefiting Organisations, and other organisations that assist the Promoter with its
handles the Entrant’s personal information.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promotor disclaims all representations and
warranties, whether express or implied, and whether in writing or not, regarding the conduct
of the Promotion and/or the Prize. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or
modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as
provided under the Australian Consumer Law being Schedule 2 to the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar
consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and
agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter expressly disclaims liability for any
loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for
any personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with any participant’s
participation in this Promotion or the acceptance of any Prize. The Prize Winner indemnifies
the Promoter against any liability, injury, loss or damage which may be suffered, incurred or
sustained by the Promoter as a direct result of the Prize Winner’s breach of these Conditions
25. A scrutineer will be appointed to confirm that the processes followed by the Promoter provide
reasonable assurance that all persons who are entitled to participate in the Promotion are
entered and that the Promotion is fair. In the event of a dispute those representatives will act
as adjudicators and their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter will not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any
computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any
email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic
congestion on the Internet.
27. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including but not limited
to failure or malfunction of any computer equipment by reason of infection by computer virus,
power failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures or any
other causes which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper
conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify
any individual who undermines the integrity or fair running of the Promotion for other entrants,
including by tampering with the entry process, and, after consulting with the relevant
legislative authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.