Subscribe to G’day Parks to Win - Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter this Promotion, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Entrant. Participation in any
competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. The Promoter is Australian Park Licence Co Pty Ltd (ABN 99 622 566 205) of Ground Floor, 60 Light Square,
Adelaide, 5000. Telephone number: 1300 061 811.
4. The Promoter’s website assets are www.gdayparks.com.au
5. The directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related
bodies corporate are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
6. The Promotion starts on 15 February 2023 at 12:00am ACST and ends on 13 June 2023 at 11:59pm ACST
7. This is a game of chance and can be entered online via link promoted through email and social communications.
8. Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia aged eighteen years of over (Entrant) who during the Promotion
Period enter the competition online by subscribing to the G’day Parks subscription list.
9. All entries are based on a valid email list subscription to the G’day Parks subscriber list.
10. Any dispute as to whether an entry has been received will be determined by the Promoter and the Promoter’s
decision will be final in this respect. Incomprehensive and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupter or
misdirect entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft,
destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
12. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify
the Promoter. A request to access of modify any information provided in an entry must be directed to the
Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a
winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded, and the
relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the
discarded entry has not been received.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the Winner provides proof of identity, proof of age, proof of
residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry
considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide
suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. The winner will be notified via email on the 14th June 2023.
16. If for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of a Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter,
then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner.
17. All decisions of the Promoter are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
18. There is 1 prize to be won by 1 individual Winner.
19. The total prize value is $1000, consisting of 20 x $50 G’day Parks vouchers.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption
21. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
22. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of
equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State regulation.
23. The Promoter will collect personal information in order to conduct this Promotion. Use and disclosure of such
24. By entering this Promotion, each Entrant hereby consents to the use of their personal information for:
a. The Promoter to administer the Promotion and identify the Winners;
b. Future marketing and promotional purposes of the Promoter, and its agents, contractors, service
providers and prize suppliers without notice and without any fee being paid.