Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 10:10:12 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,691 comps and freebies worth over $33,603,943.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and three thousand, nine hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016008 Total Posts (445841 Searchable Posts) in 298191 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Porter Davis Homes - WIN a wallpaper feature wall/Closes 9/2
Entry Details
  • wallpaper feature wall     Closing Date: Thursday 09 February 2023

Prizes you can win
 Category   • House & Garden 
Prizes may include Renovations, Paint, Sheds, Outdoor Furnature, Tools, BBQ etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Porter Davis Homes - WIN a wallpaper feature wall/Closes 9/2  (Read 130 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 29 January 2023, 03:42:22 am »
Go Up

https://info.porterdavis.com.au/minnie-and-me-competition?_ga=2.210564947.775536197.1674904450-559933495.1674904450

Enter your details below to go into the draw to win with Minnie & Me!

With a stunning range of removable wallpapers, wall murals and decals from a range of beautiful artists, Minnie & Me offers a range of prints and patterns to create the perfect room for your little one.

Entry is open to anyone who enters via the Porter Davis website between 27/1/2023 and 5pm 9/2/2023. Entry is open anyone 18 years or over (excluding the employees of the promoter and associated agencies and companies and their immediate family members) and is limited to one (1) entry per person. This promotion is run by Porter Davis (Barrett Property Group) in partnership with Minnie & Me Interiors. Feature wall of wallpaper is valued up to $880 AUD and is suited to a wall up to 480cm wide exclusively. Prize includes shipping Australia wide shipping, international shipping is available at the winners expense. Prize does not include the cost of prep or installation. The prize must be taken as stated and the prize cannot be converted to cash. Wallpaper selections may be limited subject to availability. Please note wallpaper production time is 4-6 weeks plus shipping time. The winner will be drawn at 10am Friday 10/2/2023 at Porter Davis head office at Level 10, 720 Bourke St, Docklands, Victoria 3008. The winner will be notified by phone/email and will also be announced on Porter Davis website and relevant social media pages.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0406 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 10:10:12 am from 18.226.166.114