Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 17 May 2024, 10:38:09 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,555 comps and freebies worth over $34,515,456.15 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fifteen thousand, four hundred and fifty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017289 Total Posts (447122 Searchable Posts) in 299387 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Vogue Magazine - win a Smeg coffee machine/Closes 20/3
Entry Details
  • Smeg coffee machine     Closing Date: Monday 20 February 2023

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Home Electrical 
Prizes may include White Goods, Appliances, Lamps, Vacuum cleaners etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,149.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Vogue Magazine - win a Smeg coffee machine/Closes 20/3  (Read 192 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Saturday 18 February 2023, 12:46:56 am »
Go Up

https://www.vogue.com.au/vogue-living/design/enter-the-smeg-tour-peoples-choice-awards-and-win-a-smeg-coffee-machine/news-story/115479da012f4c11af4b23b32eb32090

Enter the Smeg Tour People’s Choice Awards and win a Smeg coffee machine
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SMEG

Enter now to win a Smeg fully automatic bean to cup coffee machine, valued at $1149.

The name Smeg is synonymous with many things: timeless style, impeccable quality and smart design. So it’s no surprise the Italian company is behind one of the year’s most exciting design competitions, the Smeg Tour 2023. Having picked its four deserving Australian winners—congratulations to Studio Bright, JCB, SSdH and Edition Office—it’s now up to you to decide on your number one in the People’s Choice Awards.

The Smeg Tour recognises and rewards design professionals for outstanding kitchen design. It provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for four winners to attend the internationally acclaimed 2023 Venice Architecture Biennale and join the coveted Smeg Tour, visiting Smeg’s headquarters in Guastalla and experiencing the cultural and culinary delights of the Emilia Romagna region—think sumptuous cuisine, technological innovation, world-renowned architecture—which are all values at the heart of Smeg.

Open to all, the Smeg Tour People’s Choice Awards gives readers the chance to select their favourite from the four winners and go in the draw to win a Smeg BCC01 fully automatic bean to cup coffee machine, valued at $1149. The winner will receive a Smeg BCC01 Automatic Bean to Cup Coffee Machine. Available in four chic matte colours—red, white, black and taupe—Smeg’s bean to cup coffee machine will elevate your barista skills. It can grind, dose and extract an authentic espresso with enviable crema at the touch of a button.

To enter, simply vote for your favourite Smeg Tour winner’s project and go into the draw to win this fantastic prize.

Vote for your favourite Smeg Tour kitchen
It's up to you to decide on your number one in the People’s Choice Awards.

What is your favourite Smeg Tour Competition winning kitchen? *

Terms and Conditions *

I agree to the below Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policy. By entering this competition, I also agree to my photos being used in promotional and marketing materials in relation to this competition and this publication.

I would like to receive news updates from Nationwide News Pty Ltd and its related companies ("News Corp Australia companies"). I am happy for my contact details to be collected by News Corp Australia companies and [3rd party], and for any of them to contact me with special offers and promotional materials.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.2594 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 17 May 2024, 10:38:09 am from 3.144.240.61