Terms & Conditions
Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Pty Ltd collects your personal information
(including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when
you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion.
If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter
this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third
parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with
administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion,
including prize notification and fulfilment.
policy/ and contains information about how you may access and seek
correction of your personal information that we hold, how you may complain
about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with
such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal
information please contact us at +61 3 8855 3000 or email@example.com
Conditions of entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Pharmacist
Advice Restore Rewards Terms and Conditions which may be viewed atwww.pharmacistadvice.com.au/restore-rewards-terms-and-conditions/
3. The Promoter is Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Pty Ltd, ABN 57 000
004 320, located at 250 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124,
Ph: 03 8855 3000 (Promoter).
4. This offer is open to all VIC, TAS, NSW, ACT, QLD, WA and SA residents.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their
immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies
associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the
age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian.
5. The competition commences on 16/02/2023 at 12:01AM AEDT and
concludes on 19/03/2023 at 11:59PM AEDT (Promotional Period).
How to enter
6. To enter, eligible Restore Rewards members must, during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase any product advertised in the Your Family Health (February/
March 2023) catalogues (excluding Prescription Only Medicine,
Pharmacist Only Medicine and Pharmacy Medicine) from a participating
Pharmacist Advice store during the Promotional Period; and
b. scan their Restore Rewards card at the time of purchase (Valid Entry).
7. Each Valid Entry will constitute one (1) entry into the draw. The participating
stores can be viewed at www.pharmacistadvice.com.au
8. Multiple entries are permitted subject to the following;
a. only one entry permitted per Valid Entry; and
b. each Valid Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with
the entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain the original copy of their Pharmacist Advice store
purchase receipt, for all entries, as proof of purchase. Failure to produce
proof of purchase for a winning entry may, in the absolute discretion of the
Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrantís entries and forfeiture of any right
to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and
that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
10. Entries into the competition are automatically recorded unless otherwise
specified by an entrant to the Promoter.
11. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their email
address and Restore Rewards membership details are correct and up to
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the
right, to the extent permitted by law and in its sole discretion, to validate the
identity of the entrant.
13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries may be deemed invalid.
14. This is a game of chance.
15. The winning entry will be drawn at random at Intellipharm Pty Ltd (ABN
92 001 235 374), Building 2, Level 3, 33 Remora Road, Hamilton, QLD 4007
on Wednesday 22nd March 2023 11:00AM AEDT.
16. The winner will be notified via email by Friday 24th March 2023. The winner
will also be announced on Pharmacist Advice Website by Friday 24th March
17. If an email address of the winner is not supplied via their Restore Rewards
membership, or the email address is incorrect, or the entry is not a Valid
Entry, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
18. The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order
in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
19. If any of the prizes are not claimed by 10:00AM on Wednesday 21st June
2023, the winnerís entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves
the right to conduct further draws at 11:00AM AEDT on Wednesday 21st
June 2023 at the same location as the original draw as are necessary to
distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by the relevant
gaming authorities. The unclaimed prize winner will be notified via email by
Friday 23rd June 2023. The unclaimed prize winner will also be announced
on the Pharmacist Advice Website by Friday 23rd June 2023: www.
20. The first three valid entries drawn will win one $500 Bunnings Gift Card each
21. The total prize value of the promotion is approximately $1500.
22. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of third party prize
suppliers. Please refer to the relevant third party prize supplier website
for applicable terms and conditions: https://www.bunnings.com
QEAAYASAAEgKQzvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds , https://www.prezzee.com.au/
23. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses
are the responsibility of the winner including but not limited to any
accessories, plans, batteries, insurance and care packages, and all other
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an
entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible
entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has
been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance
with the Terms and Conditions.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or
correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
26. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to
substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject
to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to
cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or
in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other
difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any
written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the
28. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned,
transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who
may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute
any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes
unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen
prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the
product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter
to insure any products.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrantís name, likeness, image,
entry and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film,
and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice
or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
30. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees
and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for
any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential
loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is
suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any personís negligence) in
connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
31. Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed,
or administered by Facebook, and that any queries, comments, or complaints
about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
In participating in this promotion, entrants are providing information to the
Promoter and not to Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, entrant releases
Facebook from all liability in relation to this promotion