1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 20/04/23 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 28/05/23 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Sensodyne product from any Chemist Warehouse store (including online) in Australia during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
6. To enter, individuals must then visit winwithsensodyne.com.au follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details, upload a copy of their Qualifying Transaction receipt and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per transaction, regardless of the number of Sensodyne products purchased in the Qualifying Transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) each purchase receipt uploaded must be unique; and (d) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
8. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 31/05/23 at 2:00PM AEST in the presence of an independent scrutineer.
13. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
14. All winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. All winners of a prize over $250 and all ACT residents will have their name published on winwithsensodyne.com.au on 02/06/23.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will each win a Digital MasterCard valued at $1,000.00.
The next one hundred (100) valid entries drawn will each win a Chemist Warehouse gift card valued at $100.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is AU$20,000.00.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 30/06/23 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and the names of any ACT residents or winners of a prize over $250 will be published on 03/07/23.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of / taking of the prize.
30. The Promoter is Haleon Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 68 603 310 292) of 48/8 Parramatta Square, Parramatta NSW 2150, telephone (02) 9684 0888.
NSW Authority TP/01266. ACT Permit No. TP23/00025. SA Permit No. T23