Must spend $30 in one transaction for 1 entry. Scan Flybuys card at checkout or have linked account online.
7 major prizes to be won!
Hollywood Trip Prize Inclusions:
Prize is a Trip for 4 people to Hollywood including:
Return economy class airfares to Los Angeles.
Return airport transfers to Los Angeles/Hollywood accommodation.
4 star twin share accommodation for 5 nights in Los Angeles/Hollywood, including breakfast.
AUD $500 spending money.
Deluxe Tour Package to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood including entry tickets and Warner Bros. Gift Pack.
5 hour Grand Los Angeles Tour (includes Hollywood Walk Of Fame and Celebrity Houses Tour).
Hop On/Hop Off Hollywood Bus Tour.End 19/09/2023. Must be a Flybuys member & AU resident 18+https://www.coles.com.au/important-information/terms/super-hero-builders#win
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the promotional period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 18 years of age
(b) a resident of Australia
(c) a valid current Flybuys member or a valid new Flybuys member who joins during the Promotional Period (to be a valid Flybuys member the Flybuys member account must include the memberís first and last name, a postal address, an email address and a contact phone number current at time of draw and prize distribution); and
(d) not an employee or immediate family member of an employee, of the Promoter or Flybuys or an agent of the Promoter, who is directly associated and connected with the organisation of this competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. How to enter
Entrants will receive one automatic entry in the prize draw for every $30 they spend in one transaction after any applicable discounts and exclusions set out below in paragraph 6 (Qualifying Spend) at any Coles store or Coles Online between 12:01am (AEST) on 02/08/2023 and 11:59pm (AEST) on 19/09/2023 (Competition Period) and scan their Flybuys card in-store or enter their Flybuys card number at Coles Online at time of purchase. Multiple entries within a single shop are permitted eg. spend $90 in one transaction (after exclusions) and receive 3 entries into the draw. Coles Online orders must be delivered or collected during the promotional period to qualify.
6. The Qualifying Spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts and excludes the purchase of Coles Insurance products, Coles Best Buys Online Exclusive, iTunes cards, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone plans, recharge, Opal top up, calling cards, liquor, UberEats, tobacco and tobacco related product purchases. Other products may also be excluded at Colesí discretion during the Campaign Period.
7. You may enter as many times as you like, providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 5.
8. If, subsequent to a qualifying entry, you do not wish to participate in the competition you must advise the Promoter by calling Coles Customer Care on 1800 061 562.
9. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the Promoter.
10. Failure by the Promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the Promoterís rights under paragraph 9. If the entrantís contact details change, the entrant must notify the Promoter.
11. There will be 7 separate prize draws. Each valid entry will be included in one draw only as per the schedule below and winners will be drawn from the pool of valid entries at the draw address as per the schedule below:
For Entries Received
02/08/2023 to 08/08/2023 inclusive
09/08/2023 to 15/08/2023 inclusive
16/08/2023 to 22/08/2023 inclusive
23/08/2023 to 29/08/2023 inclusive
30/08/2023 to 05/09/2023 inclusive
06/09/2023 to 12/09/2023 inclusive
13/09/2023 to 19/09/2023 inclusive
12. The first valid entry drawn in each of the 7 draws will win a Hollywood Trip prize (see condition 27 for Hollywood Trip prize inclusions), subject to the Promoterís rights under paragraph 9.
13. The Promoter will notify the winners in writing (or via email) within 7 days after the draw date. The winnersí name and postcode will be posted on the Website within 7 days after the draw date.
14. The awarding of prizes is restricted to one prize per entrant except for SA.
15. The Promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the Promoterís reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If upon request a winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the Promoterís reasonable satisfaction before 30/10/2023, then the relevant winner may be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to their prize. In those circumstances the Promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 19.
16. The winner must accept the prize before 30/10/2023. If the winner does not accept the prize before 30/10/2023, the Promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 19.
17. In consideration of the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the Promoter, without royalty or any fees, using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the Promoter or the Promoterís business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the prize supplierís specified conditions and requirements;
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash; and
(d) agrees to comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplierís requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
19. If for any reason, a prize has not been awarded before 30/10/2023 the Promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of valid entries at 10:00am (AEDT) on 31/10/2023 at Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193.
20. The first valid entry the Promoter draws is the winner, subject to the Promoterís rights under paragraph 9.
21. The Promoter will notify the further draw winner in writing (or via email) by 07/11/2023 and the winnersí name and postcode will be posted on the Website within 7 days after the draw date.
22. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the Promoterís ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition, subject to state licensing authoritiesí approval if necessary.
23. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
24. Nothing under paragraph 23 is intended to limit entrants or winnersí rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media provider and no social media provider is liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 23.
27. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
Coles Win A Trip For 4 To Hollywood competition
From 12:01am (AEST) on 02/08/2023 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 19/09/2023
Draw dates & time
Draw 1 - 15/08/2023 at 10.00am (AEST)
Draw 2 - 22/08/2023 at 10.00am (AEST)
Draw 3 - 29/08/2023 at 10.00am (AEST)
Draw 4 Ė 05/09/2023 at 10.00am (AEST)
Draw 5 Ė 12/09/2023 at 10.00am (AEST)
Draw 6 Ė 19/09/2023 at 10.00am (AEST)
Draw 7 Ė 26/09/2023 at 10.00am (AEST)
Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193
Force majeure event
an event which is beyond the control of the Promoter, including:
(a) vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, global health emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, civil unrest, strike, war or terrorism; and
(b) An infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
Immediate family member
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin
ACT Permit TP23/00445
NSW Permit NTP/06339
SA Permit T23/333
7 x Hollywood Trip prizes Ė each prize valued at up to $28,344 depending on point of departure.
Total prizes: 7. Total maximum prize pool value: $198,408.
Hollywood Trip Prize Inclusions
Prize is a Trip for 4 persons to Hollywood including:
(a) Return economy class airfares (from the nearest capital city to the winnerís place of residence) to Los Angeles departing the relevant Australian port on 22/09/2024 and departing Los Angeles on 27/09/2024.
(b) Return airport transfers to Los Angeles/Hollywood accommodation.
(c) 4 star twin share accommodation for 5 nights in Los Angeles/Hollywood including breakfast for 22-27/09/2024.
(d) AUD 500 spending money (awarded to prize winner only).
(e) Deluxe Tour Package to the Warner Brothers Burbank Studios including entry tickets and Warner Brothers Gift Pack.
(f) 5 hour Grand Los Angeles Tour (includes Hollywood Walk Of Fame and Celebrity Houses Tour)
(g) Hop On/Hop Off Hollywood Bus Tour.
Prize Limitations & Conditions
∑ Each Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that the Prize or part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoterís control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize, or element of it, of equal or greater value.
∑ Prize travellers must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
∑ All travel and service bookings for the Trip Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter will not be held responsible for any unavailability. Travel arrangements are subject to the terms of the Promoter or its assigned representatives and may be dependent on select seat classes with airlines or specific room category availability with the accommodation partner. If any booking is unavailable on the proposed dates, the Promoter may at its discretion consult with the Prize winner to determine alternative dates. If a Prize winner (for whatever reason) is unable to take an element of the Prize on the date stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be rewarded in lieu of the Prize.
∑ All additional and ancillary costs involved, including excess baggage, visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals, items of a personal nature, in-room charges (including but not limited to room service, telephone calls and internet usage), insurance and any applicable insurance excesses and any other ancillary costs not listed above are the responsibility of the Prize winner as incurred. Any additional charges from the hotel accommodation must be settled prior to departure. Travel insurance is not included and is the responsibility of the Prize winner. Trip prize does not include domestic airfares if Sydney is nearest capital city to the winnerís place of residence.
∑ Prize travellers must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to the USA or transit countries.
∑ The Promoter will not be held responsible if the Prize winner or their guest does not qualify for travel insurance, or cannot obtain a relevant visa, and is not required to substitute a different prize or prize of equivalent value.
∑ The winner must participate in the Prize personally.
∑ The Prize winners are responsible for ensuring their companions comply with all terms relating to the Prize.
∑ Event tickets are only valid for the date or period specified on the tickets of by the event provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the event provider and/or its associates. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
∑ The winner agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.