Win a Tesla Model X* + $3000 Minimum Trade-In^
Simply make any car purchase from CARCO during August to October 2023 and take delivery by 12th of November 2023, and you'll automatically be entered into the draw to win the Tesla Model X*. Also, every car traded in will receive a minimum $3000 trade-in^. Don't miss this incredible opportunity!
Visit our showroom today or explore our impressive lineup of cars online.
3000 minimum trade-in
1. Trade-in vehicle must be registered at the time of contract.
2. Trade-in vehicle must be registered in the name of the purchaser and have
been for a minimum of 6 months.
3. Trade-in vehicle will be subject to a PPSR check. If finance is owing, we can
help with payout.
4. Offer to Purchase must be signed between 12am on the 1st August 2023
and 5pm on the 31st October 2023.
5. Vehicle must be driven to the dealership under its own power and in a
roadworthy condition (not towed or on the back of a truck). Airconditioning and
power steering should be in working conditions.
6. Offers above $3,000 are subject to an inspection of the trade-in vehicle
What does a Tesla Model X cost in Australia?
Tesla Model X Australian Pricing Revealed - EVSE Australia
Including on-road costs (luxury car tax, GST, stamp duty, compulsory third party insurance and registration), Tesla estimates the entry level Model X will be priced at: $130,087.20 in Victoria. $125,966.20 in Queensland. $127,113.05 in the Northern Territory.