Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 08:33:42 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,484 comps and freebies worth over $34,808,392.06 listed

That's over thirty four million, eight hundred and eight thousand, three hundred and ninety two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017048 Total Posts (446881 Searchable Posts) in 299154 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  McDonalds - Surprize Fries - Win various food & non-food prizes & cash draws
Entry Details
  • McDonalds Surprize Fries     Closing Date: Tuesday 09 April 2024

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: McDonalds - Surprize Fries - Win various food & non-food prizes & cash draws  (Read 44 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 11 March 2024, 09:52:07 am »
Go Up

Surprize Fries begins on Wednesday, 13th March 2024. The promotion officially ends on Tuesday 9th April 2024.

From 11th March, Surprize Fries will be live on the MyMacca’s app. If you go to the Surprize Fries page on your app, you will be promoted to register and accept the terms & conditions. After registering & accepting the T&C’s, you can play Surprize Fries from March 13th.

Q: How can I Sign Up?

A: Log in to your existing MyMacca’s account and tap on the prompts inside the MyMacca’s App to launch Surprize Fries. If you do not have a MyMacca’s account, then follow the prompts to create a MyMacca’s account, log in, and then navigate to the Surprize Fries game at Macca’s.

Q: Do I have to Sign Up to participate in the promotion? A: Food prizes won from peeled game Plays can be redeemed at any participating Australian McDonald’s restaurant. Double Play & redemption of Non-Food prizes, plus entry into the Second Chance Draw requires you to download the MyMacca’s App and create a MyMacca’s account.

Q: Is the MyMacca’s App free?
A: Yes, you can download the MyMacca’s App free of charge from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

What phone or minimum system requirements is needed?
The minimum system requirements for the Application are iOS 15.0 or above (for Apple devices) and Android 8.0 or above (for Android devices). It is important to note that for some older phones, whilst the software version is above iOS 15.0 or Android 8.0, the device hardware may not support all functions of the Application.

Q: Can I swap my prize for something else?
A: No. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.

Q: Can I redeem Food prizes via McDelivery

A: Unfortunately, Food prizes cannot be redeemed through McDelivery

Q: How do I redeem Non-Food prizes?

A: These prizes cannot be claimed at McDonalds restaurants. Entrants must register and claim them through the Surprize Fries section on the MyMacca’s App.

Q: What happens to my physical or digital game Plays if I do not make a prize claim during the promotional period?
A: Instant win Non-Food and Collect-to-Win prizes that are not claimed within the promotional period will be forfeited.

Q: Do I need to retain my physical game Plays to claim a prize?

A: Yes, it is important that you keep your physical game Play(s) as you will require them to make a prize claim in the 2024 Surprize Fries promotion. All major prize winners are subject to verification by the Promoter.

Q: Can I transfer, sell, swap, or trade my physical game Plays?
A: No. All game Plays cannot be transferred by you, to any other person, whether by gift, sale, or otherwise. Game Plays that have been transferred are invalid and therefore, a prize claim that includes any game Plays that have been transferred are invalid.

What is the Second Chance Draw and how do I enter?

You are able to enter the Second Chance Draw by scanning in all of your tickets. The more tickets you scan into the app, the more automatic entries will go into the draw for you. All unclaimed prizes valued at over $100 will be entered into the draw which will take place on 21st May 2024. If any prize(s) in the Second Chance Draw remain(s) unclaimed by 3rd August 2024, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the Second Chance Draw on 22nd August 2024. All winners will be notified in writing.

Q: Who can participate in Surprize Fries?

A: The promotion is open to Australian residents aged 15 years and older as at the time of entry. If you are aged less than 18 years old, you must obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion.

All tickets should be entered into the MyMacca’s app to ensure entry into the Second Chance Draw. Instant Win Food Prizes can be redeemed in store, but all other prizes must be redeemed via the app.

If you are receiving an error when trying to enter your code, please be advised of the following:
If redeeming a prize on our third party site, the unique code you require is not the code on your Surprize Fries game token, it is the one that displays when you select redeem button in your stash.

If you are still experiencing the issue, please reach out to customer service, via the Contact us page: https://mcdonalds.com.au/surprizefries-contact-us
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0453 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 08:33:42 am from 3.15.175.101