Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 18 October 2024, 06:35:02 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,547 comps and freebies worth over $58,175,755.97 listed

That's over fifty eight million, one hundred and seventy five thousand, seven hundred and fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1025125 Total Posts (454949 Searchable Posts) in 306825 Topics by 41528 Members
Latest Member: HappyL
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win tix Dolphins vs Titans game at Lang Park on Sunday, July 28th - BNE - QLD
Entry Details
  • Dolphins Vs Titans tickets Qld     Closing Date: Wednesday 24 July 2024

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win tix Dolphins vs Titans game at Lang Park on Sunday, July 28th - BNE - QLD  (Read 53 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Thursday 18 July 2024, 03:19:42 pm »
Go Up

Thanks to my awesome sponsor, Budget Direct (you know, the legends plastered on my sweet bucket hat), I’ve scored 10 double passes for the Dolphins vs Titans game at Lang Park on Sunday, July 28th at 4:05pm. Phins Up!

This means that you my friend, could be one of ten lucky winners to bring along a mate to watch the game from one of the best views in the stadium.

Now, listen closely. The rules are simple:

1. Make sure you're following me, Dwayne Bennett on Facebook

2. You must watch my most recent video on any of my social channels, 'On the Dwayne Low - Episode 6, Dolphins vs Rabbitohs'

3. Complete the form and answer the below question correctly and that's it! You're in the draw for a chance to win!

https://m.cmpgn.page/7M3nck

Entries close 10am AEST on Wednesday 24th July 2024.

An FYI for all you legends.

Entrants must live in Queensland and provide a valid Queensland residential address. Entrants and their guests must be over the age of 18.
I'll get in touch with the winners via email no later than 2:00pm Wednesday 24th July 2024. I'll also add their names to my terms and conditions page linked below, just in case anyone needs it. I'll of course take all reasonable steps to notify the winners. Please make sure you respond to me by 9:00am Fri 26th July 2024 so I can get your tickets across to you - otherwise they will be unclaimed and re-drawn. And of course, please make sure you are available to attend the game. Oh and my sponsor Budget Direct’s lawyers tell me I have to tell you that the promoter is Auto & General Services Pty Ltd (ABN 61 003 617 909),13/9 Sherwood Road, Toowong. Brisbane, Qld.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 18 October 2024, 06:35:02 pm from 3.12.71.115