Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 30 April 2024, 11:00:07 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,643 comps and freebies worth over $35,137,382.85 listed

That's over thirty five million, one hundred and thirty seven thousand, three hundred and eighty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016201 Total Posts (446034 Searchable Posts) in 298365 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Discussions
| |-Comping Club  Jokes
| | |-Comping Club  different views on Why did the chicken cross the road?
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: different views on Why did the chicken cross the road?  (Read 1415 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
racsoo
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

racsoo

« : Monday 28 July 2008, 02:04:35 am »
Go Up

Why did the chicken cross the road?

DR. PHIL :     The  problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that  he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road  before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.   

OPRAH:     Well,  I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why  he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the  chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a   part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the  rest of the chickens.   

GEORGE  W. BUSH :     We  don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just  want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or  not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no  middle ground here.   

COLIN POWELL :    Now  to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...               

DR    SEUSS :     Did   the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes,  the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been  told.   

ERNEST  HEMINGWAY :    To  die in the rain. Alone.

GRANDPA :    In   my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.  Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was   good enough.   

JOHN  LENNON :    Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

ARISTOTLE :    It  is the nature of chickens to cross the road.   

BILL  GATES :      I   have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and  balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken. This new platform is much more stable and will  never cra...#@&&^(C% ......... reboot.   

ALBERT  EINSTEIN :    Did  the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move  beneath the chicken?   

BILL  CLINTON :     I  did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?   

COLONEL   SANDERS :      Did  I miss one?   

DICK  CHENEY :      Where's   my gun?   

AL   SHARPTON :    Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens!

KEVIN RUDD:    I am so sorry that he had to cross the road, I apologise on behalf of all Australians.

BRENDAN NELSON:   I too am sorry that the chicken crossed the road but don't expect us to pay for him to get back!

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 7 queries.
Tuesday 30 April 2024, 11:00:07 pm from 18.219.236.62