Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 05 October 2026, 10:29:15 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website
*** Log in to experience the magic of the compingclub ***


We currently have 1,156 comps and freebies worth over $116,174,933.17 listed

That's over one hundred and sixteen million, one hundred and seventy four thousand, nine hundred and thirty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!



Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub


Compingclub
Compingclub
1052452 Total Posts (482100 Searchable Posts) in 333321 Topics by 41632 Members
Latest Member: cumbrian56
*
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Public Foyer
| |-Comping Club  General Information
| | |-Comping Club  OMG I won a holiday to Hamilton Island!
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Next Last
Print
Author Topic: OMG I won a holiday to Hamilton Island!  (Read 19133 times)  (Replies 61 posts)
0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
k
Junior Addict
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 917

Recent Activity
0%



« Reply #30 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 04:47:18 pm »
Go Up

How were you when they phoned you- I just cant imagine what id be like, Id be so excited its such a great prize my feet wouldnt have touched the ground yet.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

cindy1975
Member
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 375

Recent Activity
0%


Pisces
Pisces


« Reply #31 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 05:11:07 pm »
Go Up

CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes for your wedding !

I won a holiday there too once.  Fox FM re-married 100 couples on air for Valentine's Day and my husband and I won the honeymoon.  A week before we were due to leave he decided it wouldn't be romantic and refused to go.  I felt sad for the 99 other couples who could have had and enjoyed the holiday.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

AfakasiButter
Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 488

Recent Activity
0%


luck and love to all


« Reply #32 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 06:16:34 pm »
Go Up

Thats amazing and so exciting! Congratts ! Must be fate and such a gorgeous place to elope Smile Hope you have a wonderful wedding!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

,
natchloe
Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 239

Recent Activity
0%


Libra
Libra


« Reply #33 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 06:25:51 pm »
Go Up

Well done what a perfect way to start the year. Many congrats to you and have a wonderful time getting married.
Nat Very Happy
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

WINS 2008 - $400
WINS 2009 - $1,680.00
WINS 2010 - $2,342.00
LATEST WIN - x box 360 - black ops prize pack included

2011
$60
h0pez
Total Addict
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 2,449

Recent Activity
0%


Virgo
Virgo

Blessed be xx


« Reply #34 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 07:38:03 pm »
Go Up

I won a holiday there too once.  Fox FM re-married 100 couples on air for Valentine's Day and my husband and I won the honeymoon.  A week before we were due to leave he decided it wouldn't be romantic and refused to go.  I felt sad for the 99 other couples who could have had and enjoyed the holiday.

I would have smacked him across the back of the head and said "tough luck, I'm going with or without you!!" LOL
and I would have!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Angelina
Member
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 202

Recent Activity
0%



« Reply #35 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 07:55:44 pm »
Go Up

Congrats - eloping is the best. My hubby and i went to Las Vegas to elope, we had the best time and enjoyed every second!

have a ball!!!

 Very Happy Very Happy
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

carolh
Junior Addict
****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 748

Recent Activity
0%


Capricorn
Capricorn

My daughter's art work.


WWW
« Reply #36 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 08:13:33 pm »
Go Up

Congratulations!!!  Have a wonderful wedding!!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Hey guys, My daughters have started an exciting new online store...music T-Shirts, + more...check it out.

http://www.dragonunderground.com.au
supagirl
Member
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 298

Recent Activity
0%


Taurus
Taurus


« Reply #37 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 09:33:52 pm »
Go Up

 Very Happy CONGRATULATIONS what an awesome win, enjoy the holiday and have a great wedding. Very Happy
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Wins 2009
zenbaba
Member
***
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 254

Recent Activity
0%


Capricorn
Capricorn


« Reply #38 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 10:08:10 pm »
Go Up

Thanks everyone for your kind words! It makes it so much better to have a great bunch of people to share it with! I have not even been comping for a year yet and have already had some great wins, so all you newbies, keep at it!!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Wins for 2008 - $9000 worth of prizes so far!
deejay
Global Moderator
Comp Guru
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 13,248

Recent Activity
0%


Libra
Libra


« Reply #39 : Saturday 24 January 2009, 10:37:07 pm »
Go Up

Congrats (as I said earlier)!! Is your other half beside himself with excitement? He should be so proud of your efforts!!!!!!!!

I received a call from a company re a movie tix win the other week, and I felt a bit embarrassed afterwards with my (apparent) lack of excitement - the girl who rang kept saying "wow", "how awesome", "wow" (again), "how wonderful" - I did appreciate the win, but OMG it wasn't worth mega bucks. Maybe I'm becoming blase. I hope not. I really WAS pleased.

Have a cocktail (or two dozen) for your ACC fan club!!

Cheers!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             
          
          

Logged

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Next Last   Go Up
Print



  Go Up

Jump to:  


CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark


Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0129 seconds with 12 queries.