Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 02 June 2024, 09:25:45 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,479 comps and freebies worth over $32,620,755.23 listed

That's over thirty two million, six hundred and twenty thousand, seven hundred and fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018024 Total Posts (447857 Searchable Posts) in 300088 Topics by 41508 Members
Latest Member: leggoslave
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/200 return flights - 25wol - 18+ - no accom
Entry Details
  • Win 1/200 return flights     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 August 2010
  • Win 1/200 return flights     Closing Date: Thursday 30 September 2010
  • Win 1/200 return flights     Closing Date: Sunday 31 October 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/200 return flights - 25wol - 18+ - no accom  (Read 1258 times)  (Replies 4 posts)
Major Tom
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 01 August 2010, 09:10:06 pm »
Go Up

http://virginmoney.com.au/credit-card/flights-giveaway/

You could win a pair of return flights!

We thought that instead of telling you how our new Virgin Flyer Credit Card works, we'd show you!

So we paid for our entire advertising campaign with it and earned enough Velocity Points3 for over 200 return flights all around the world on Virgin Blue, V Australia and Virgin Atlantic, and we'd like to give them to you.

For each draw we will judge the entries and the best will receive a free flight prize

All you have to do is in 25 words or less tell us why you want a return flight and you could find yourself jetting off on a break, quicker than you can say “The Virgin Flyer Credit Card helps Virgin Flyers fly Virgin more often. Fabulous.”

Virgin Flyer 200 Flights Competition
Terms and Conditions
To enter the completion you must;
• Be at least 18 years old;
• Be an Australian resident
• Complete all mandatory information on the designated entry form located on virginmoney.com.au
• Lodge a valid entry between 12:00pm 27 July 2010 and 5pm October 31 2010.
• Lodge an entry each month to be eligible for each draw
• Submit an answer to the question “Why you should get a return flight” in 25 words or less
• Not be an employee (or family of employees) of the Virgin Group of companies or Citigroup.
How are winners determined?
• Prize allocations will occur on 31 August 2010, 30 September 2010 and 31 October 2010.
• All entries received since the previous prize allocation will be reviewed by a panel of representatives nominated by Virgin Money and judged against the criteria as determined by Virgin Money
• The top 37 entries in each month will be ranked, and the prizes allocated as per the Prize Allocation Table below.
How will the winners be notified?
• Winners will be notified by phone call (via the number provided on the entry form) by Virgin Money within 15 days of each prize allocation.
• Winners’ names will be displayed on the virginmoney.com.au within 15 days each assessment date.
Subject to winners providing permission to display their names
• Should Virgin Money be unable to contact a winner and the Winner does not claim the prize within 1 month of the prize allocation occurring, the prize will be awarded to the next best entry that was not awarded a prize in the original prize allocation for that month. This will repeat until all prizes have been claimed.
What are the Prizes?
• Prize Allocation Table
Place Prize (Return Flights for 2 People)
1st Sydney or Melbourne to London
2nd – 3rd Sydney to Los Angeles
4th – 7th Sydney to Hong Kong
8th – 17th Melbourne to Brisbane
18th – 27th Sydney to Brisbane
28th -37th Sydney to Melbourne
• Sydney to Brisbane, Melbourne to Brisbane, and Sydney to Melbourne return flights can be taken in either direction. i.e. Sydney to Brisbane return, or Brisbane to Sydney return.
• All flights are in economy class
• Australian domestic flights are with Virgin Blue.
• Flights to Los Angeles are with V Australia.
• Flights to London and Hong Kong are with Virgin Atlantic.
• Stop-overs are not permitted
Other things you should know
• Winners are only eligible for 1 prize in total during the flight give away promotion
• Winners (and their guests ) will need to have a valid passport and the correct Visa if travelling overseas to London, Hong Kong or Los Angeles.
• It is the winners (and their guests) responsibility to ensure they have adequate travel insurance for the duration of their travel.
• Only the flight is included. Winners (and their guests) will need to organise their own accommodation, transfers and spending money is not included.
• Any purchases whilst on the flight will be at the Winners (and their guests) expense.
• A Winner may receive a prize that does not depart from an airport close to their home. The Winners (and their guests ) need to make their own way to the relevant airport of departure as transfers are not included.
• Travel must be booked within 3 months and occur within 12 months of wining the prize. Extensions to these dates will not be considered.
• Any change to flights after booking may be subject to charges at the Winners expense
• The winner and guest must be booked on and take all flights together.
• All flights are subject to availability and Virgin Money does not guarantee that seats or tickets will be available on the dates or times Winners(and their guests) wish to fly.
• Route availability is subject to change without notice.
• Australian Domestic flight departure/arrival locations may be substituted with alternative locations provided flights are of equal or lesser value; however this will be at the absolute discretion of Virgin Money.
• The relevant flight carriers terms and Conditions of Carriage and the Fare Rules will apply to all bookings.
• Velocity Reward Points will not be earned on flights.
• Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
• By entering the competition, participants consent to their details and images being utilised by Virgin Money in marketing and promotional material.
• Virgin Money reserves the right to vary or amend the competition terms and conditions at any time.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html

Donate today to the Qld flood appeal
Affodel
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 06 October 2010, 06:04:35 am »
Go Up

I cannot submit my entry to the Virgin competition because no matter what I do it won't accept the security code that I type in. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help me with this?

FunGirl
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Wednesday 06 October 2010, 07:01:37 am »
Go Up

Make sure you are entering Upper or Lower case, copying exactly.  I just entered and no trouble.  Also you may be getting number and letters confused  Hope that helps

Affodel
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Wednesday 06 October 2010, 11:17:34 am »
Go Up

Thanks. I thought I was being very careful about upper and lower case but perhaps I misunderstood something. The fact that you have had no problems does suggest it is something I am doing. Your help is very much appreciated. I'll try again and good luck to you with your entry.  Very Happy

Affodel
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #4 : Wednesday 06 October 2010, 11:34:23 am »
Go Up

It worked this time. I think my mistake was leaving a space between each letter as shown on the display but in fact I should have entered the numbers and digits without any spaces.

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 10 queries.
Sunday 02 June 2024, 09:25:45 pm from 3.141.33.158