Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 12 May 2024, 03:49:15 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,546 comps and freebies worth over $34,634,800.45 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and thirty four thousand, eight hundred and dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016991 Total Posts (446824 Searchable Posts) in 299098 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a KitchenAid Mixer (Facebook)
Entry Details
  • KitchenAid mixer     Closing Date: Sunday 31 October 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Home Electrical 
Prizes may include White Goods, Appliances, Lamps, Vacuum cleaners etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a KitchenAid Mixer (Facebook)  (Read 2063 times)  (Replies 8 posts)
Sharonf
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 20 August 2010, 04:41:29 pm »
Go Up

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-Australia/Everten-Online/141107748936?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts

HOW DO I ENTER?

Simply click on  above and become a Everten Online Facebook Fan!

Email us here with your Name and email address.

No purchase or payment is necessary to enter this competition.

A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
For all the official rule type stuff, visit our website at here.

COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES

No purchase or payment of any kind is required to enter this competition.

A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING

1. How to Enter: The Everten Online KitchenAid Giveaway  (the “competition”) begins at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on August 17th, 2010 and ends at 12:00 a.m. EST on October 31th, 2010 (the “Competition Period”). To Enter: Visit the Everten Online Page at Everten Facebook Page ; during the Competition period and follow the instructions to become a Everten Online Facebook fan. All entrants must remain fans of the Everten Online Facebook page for the duration of the competition. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.  The Competition is governed by Everten Online's privacy policy, which is available on the Web Site. Limit one entry per person. Persons entering the competition may received promotional material from Everten Online from which they can unsubscribe from at any time.

2. Eligibility: To enter the Competition you must be a lawful permanent resident of Australia and be 18 years of age or older. Competition is void outside of Australia. The Competition, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within Australia. You are not authorized to participate in the Competition if you are not located within Australia. Employees of Sponsor and other participating partners, affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Competition Entities”), and their immediate families and members of their households, are ineligible to participate in this Competition.

3. Drawing and Notification: The Grand Prize Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing held on or about October 31st, 2010 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winner will be notified by Facebook within approximately fourteen (14) days of the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be reached within seven (7) calendar days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.

4. Prize: One winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer  – valued at a recommended retail price of $725 at the time of commencement of the Competition. Prize values mentioned in competitions are at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, and are correct at time of publishing. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.

The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Taxes, gratuities and other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. No transfer or substitution for the prize allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize will be awarded on or about November 14th, 2010- approximately 2 weeks after drawing and notification of winner.

5. Competition Conditions: This Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.  By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Competition or these Official Rules. The Prize Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Competition Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including personal injury or death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the respective prize or participation in any Competition related activity or participation in this Competition, or any claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy and/or merchandise delivery.

6. Limitations of Liability: In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account submitted at time of entry.  Any potential prize winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account or Email account associated with the winning entry. Competition Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete Online Entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or Online Entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunctions. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Competition or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt in any way or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select a winner by randomly drawing from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION  MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

7. Winner’s List: Beginning on or about November 14th, 2010, Everten Online will announce the winner on the Everten Online Facebook page.

8. Sponsor: Tallahashie Pty Ltd, Unit 4, 9-15 Gundah Rd, Mt Ku-ring-gai, NSW, 2080

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Winnings for 2014: $2106
Winning for 2013: $5392
Winnings for 2012: $4437
Winnings for 2011: $5512
Major Tom
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Friday 20 August 2010, 05:02:29 pm »
Go Up

the email address to send your details to after you are a 'liker' Rolling Eyes is

competition@everten.com.au

make sure you include you name and email address Wink

http://www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html

Donate today to the Qld flood appeal
Judestar44
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
4%

« Reply #2 : Sunday 24 October 2010, 10:31:26 am »
Go Up

anyone else having probs finding their facebook page the link takes you nowhere...

beatriceoz

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Sunday 24 October 2010, 11:05:52 am »
Go Up

Yep I am having the same problem, can't find the "like" when following the link!

Doglet
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #4 : Sunday 24 October 2010, 11:37:18 am »
Go Up

I had previously liked the page and it is no longer in my links. I think it has been deleted.

Major Tom
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #5 : Sunday 24 October 2010, 11:38:54 am »
Go Up

i'd say there is a problem with their page on FB - that is the correct link - perhaps they didnt get permission to run the comp and it's been removed - i'm sure i was a 'liker' of their page and it no longer appears on my list dontknow

fb has rules forbidding comps that are entered by simply liking a page - so i think they might have been kicked off Confused

shopperdeb24
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #6 : Sunday 24 October 2010, 11:58:23 am »
Go Up

i'd say there is a problem with their page on FB - that is the correct link - perhaps they didnt get permission to run the comp and it's been removed - i'm sure i was a 'liker' of their page and it no longer appears on my list dontknow

fb has rules forbidding comps that are entered by simply liking a page - so i think they might have been kicked off Confused

very interesting MT - I didn't realise there was that rule!  good to know tho!

2009 approx $10 150 + heaps of freebies
2010 approx $6800 + heaps of freebies
2011 approx $18 so far !!
blondie1973

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Best Of Luck To Everyone :D

« Reply #7 : Sunday 24 October 2010, 12:01:45 pm »
Go Up

Me too,but the comps still showing on their site http://www.everten.com.au/pages.php?pageid=6 but when you click on their FB link it goes to nothing Sad

Major Tom
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #8 : Wednesday 27 October 2010, 01:30:26 pm »
Go Up

This link is working again Wink

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 12 queries.
Sunday 12 May 2024, 03:49:15 am from 18.217.53.254