Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 15 May 2024, 10:32:27 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,560 comps and freebies worth over $34,209,636.88 listed

That's over thirty four million, two hundred and nine thousand, six hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017224 Total Posts (447057 Searchable Posts) in 299322 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  Collect Huggies barcodes to receive your free canvas print!
Entry Details
  • Offer: Canvas Print     Closing Date: Friday 18 November 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$749,250.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Collect Huggies barcodes to receive your free canvas print!  (Read 1504 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
LilyL
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 04 October 2010, 05:44:05 pm »
Go Up

http://www.huggies.com.au/promotions/156-collect-barcodes-to-receive-your-free-canvas-print

Collect barcodes to receive your free canvas print!

There’s no doubt you have countless photos of your new baby on your digital camera, but wouldn’t it be nice to turn one into a beautiful piece of art?

As a special gift from Huggies® we are giving you the chance to claim a beautiful canvas print through the Huggies Photo Centre and add your favourite photo of bub to it.

As at 27 September 2010 there are 9,941 canvases left to claim.

Your gift from Huggies includes:

* A 30 × 30cm Personalised Canvas Print
    * Discounted delivery of the canvas when redeemed from the Huggies Photo Centre website (Just $4.95 payable for P&H and GST, normally $11.95. See FAQs for payment options)

How to claim

To claim your Personalised Canvas Print you will need:

* 5 x Huggies Nappies Newborn or Infant size barcodes, and
    * 1 Huggies Baby Wipes barcode

Which barcodes can you collect?

PLEASE NOTE: Only NEWBORN and INFANT sized Huggies nappies will be accepted for this promotion. Please ensure you do not send barcodes from any other size.

If you wish to start your claim, sign in or join the Huggies Baby Club below, then click “Enter promotion”.

If you have already started your claim, please click here to login and track your claim.

Maximum one claim may be made per household.

Who can enter? Members only.

How often? See promotion details for more information.

Promotion ends: 18 Nov 2011 or while stocks last.
Terms and Conditions
HUGGIES Nesting Newborn Offer(Personalised Canvas Print)
Conditions of Offer – Amended 19th August 2010

1. Information on how to claim the personalised canvas print (Canvas Print) forms part of these Conditions of Offer. Submission of a claim in this Huggies® Nesting Newborn Offer (Offer) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Offer.

2. Offer commences 19th February 2010 at 10:00 AEST. Offer closes last mail received 18th November 2011 or when all promotional codes to redeem the Canvas Print have been claimed (whichever is the earlier) (Offer Period).

3. Offer is only open to Australian residents who are members of the Huggies? Baby Club or Huggies® Mum To Be Club. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with this Offer, are ineligible to claim.

4. To receive a promotional code to redeem the personalised Canvas Print:
(1) Collect 5 barcodes from any Huggies? Nappies Newborn or Infant size pack and 1 barcode from any Huggies® Baby Wipes pack; and
(2) Obtain a Huggies? Canvas Print claim form (Claim Form) by logging onto www.huggies.com.au/newbornoffer and joining the Huggies® Baby Club or Huggies® Mum To Be Club (or log in if you are already a member) and download a copy of the Claim Form. Complete all details requested on the Claim Form and print out the completed form.
(3) Send the completed Claim Form and original barcodes to ‘Huggies Canvas Print Offer’, PO Box 613, Eastern Suburbs Mail Centre, NSW, 2004.
(4) The first 15,000 valid claims received by the Promoter will each receive a promotional code via email (Code) which is valid for 6 months from the date the email is sent.

5. A maximum of one (1) claim may be made per household during the Offer Period.

6. To redeem the Canvas Print using the Code:
(1) Go to the Snapfish website www.snapfish.com.au/huggies_newborn2010 and read their terms and conditions and privacy policy, then follow the prompts and enter the Code.
(2) Once the Code has been accepted upload your favourite photo and follow the prompts.
(3) Make payment of $4.95 (which includes postage, handling and GST) in the manner specified and accepted by Snapfish. Snapfish currently accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express and certain debit cards that display the Visa or MasterCard logo. Further details on payment information can be viewed online at http://www.snapfish.com.au/helppaymentoptions.

7. The first 15,000 valid claims received by the Promoter will each receive a Code to redeem the Canvas Print, valued at AU$49.95 RRP. Total value of canvas prints is up to a maximum of AU$749,250. Claimants can view the remaining number of canvases left to claim throughout the promotional period by visiting www.huggies.com.au/newbornoffer.

8. The Canvas Print is 30cmx30cm in size and is a canvas stretched over a timber frame. The Code or the Canvas Print is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.

9. The value of the Canvas Print is accurate at the commencement of the promotion, and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Canvas Print after that date. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Canvas Print with an alternative product of equal or greater value (including where redemption of the Canvas Print is unavailable).

10. Claimants should allow approximately 10 working days from the date the Canvas Print is ordered on the Snapfish website for delivery of the Canvas Print, further details regarding delivery can be viewed online at www.snapfish.com.au/termsandconditions .

11. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected claims. Any claim received by the Promoter after the close of the Offer or after all stock has been exhausted will be returned.

12. The Promoter may, in the manner it determines, dispose of any Codes remaining at the close of the Offer or any Codes not used to redeem a Canvas Print within the 6 month Code validity date.

13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the Offer or receiving, taking or using the Canvas Print except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.

14. If for any reason this Offer is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the Conditions of Offer.

15. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of claims and barcodes, and to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process. Any claim made with stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with Claim Forms or barcodes will be deemed void.

16. In the event that a claim is received after the closing date of the Offer or after all of the Codes or Canvas Prints have been exhausted, the original Claim Form and barcodes will be returned to the claimant by mail.

17. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected Claim Forms.

18. Redeeming the Canvas Print will be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policy of Snapfish by HP. By claiming the Canvas Print the claimant accepts the terms and conditions and privacy policy of Snapfish by HP. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no liability for the claimant’s redemption of the Canvas Print via the Snapfish website and Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd’s collection of and use of the claimant’s personal information.

19. All claims and entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter requires your personal information in order to conduct the Offer. If you do not provide the mandatory personal information requested then you will not be able to take part in the Offer. By entering this Offer, each claimant is taken to consent to the Promoter using the claimant’s personal information to administer the Offer and disclosing the claimant’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Offer, and to third parties as required by law. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and by entering the Offer, the claimant is taken to consent to the Promoter’s privacy policy (which is available on request). By entering into this Offer, each claimant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the claimant. A claimant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter.

20. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (ABN 65 000 032 333), 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, NSW, 2061. Tel: (02) 9963 8888.

21. These Conditions of Offer are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.

22. These conditions of offer were amended effective 19th August 2010 to extend the offer until 18th November 2011.
Frequently Asked Questions
Huggies Newborn Offer (Personalised Canvas Print)

- General questions about claiming canvas prints
- Questions about barcodes
- Questions about claim forms
- Questions about the canvas print
- Questions about technical issues using Snapfish & the photo centres
- Getting further information about the newborn offer
- Questions about Huggies Club membership
General questions about claiming canvas prints

Q. How do I claim my personalised canvas?
A. You will need to be a Huggies® Baby Club or Mum To Be Club member and complete a claim form which can be obtained online through www.huggies.com.au. Complete the process including adding all details to the claim form. Print the completed form. This needs to be sent in with 5 barcodes from Huggies® Nappies Newborn or Infant size packs and 1 barcode from Huggies® Baby Wipes pack. You will be emailed a unique code which you can then use on the Snapfish website to redeem the personalised canvas and take advantage of half price P&H. See Conditions of Offer on www.huggies.com.au/newbornoffer for further details.

Q. Why do I need a new password for this process?
A. We ask you to create a password for this offer so that you can then track your claim through our online process. This does not need to be the same as your Baby Club password, but you may enter the same password if you wish.

Q. I have forgotten the password I created for this offer which lets me access my claim, what do I do?
A. If you have forgotten the password you created for the claim simply go into your email account as this password was sent to you as confirmation. Simply click the link in the email to be able to log back in and track your claim.

Q. When should I send in my claim?
A. You should send in your claim form as soon as you have collected your barcodes. The offer closes last mail on 19 November 201018 November 2011 and unique codes to redeem canvases will be sent to the first 15,000 valid claims received.

Q. How many personalised canvases can I claim?
A. A maximum of 1 valid claim per household will be accepted.

Q. Can I send in receipts instead of barcodes?
A. No, only barcodes will be accepted.

Q. I don’t want to become a Huggies Club member – can I claim anyway?
A. You must become a Huggies Club member in order to claim a canvas print.

Q. My unique code hasn’t arrived in my email. What’s happening with my claim?
A. Once you have sent your claim form and correct barcodes your claim will be verified and an email will be sent to you containing your unique code and link to redeem it. If you want to find out the progress of your claim please call 1800 028 334 and we will look up your claim.

Q. What happens if I send in my barcodes and there are no canvases left?
A. As long as we have all your contact details we can return these to you. Make sure that your Huggies Club profile is up to date by clicking on the Update Details button on the green sign-in box, remember you will need to be signed into the Huggies website to access this page.

Q. Is this offer open to NZ residents?
A. This offer is only available to Australian residents. If you are a NZ resident, make sure you look out for similar offers.

Q. My claim was returned with an invalid letter. What should I do next?
A. Claims are returned for several reasons – the letter you received will tell you why. If there are enough canvases remaining, you will be invited to resubmit your claim once the problem specified in the letter has been rectified. Where there are a limited number of canvases remaining at the time an invalid claim is received, claimants will not be asked to resubmit their claim, as it is likely all canvases will have been claimed by the time the resubmitted claim is received.

Questions about barcodes

Q. Can I use barcodes from other Huggies Nappies packs which are not Newborn or Infant sized, Huggies Pull-Ups®, DryNites® or Huggies Little Swimmers®?
A. No. Only barcodes from Huggies Nappies Newborn or Infant size packs are accepted for this promotion. See the How to Claim information for details.

Q. Can I use barcodes from Huggies Nappies boxes?
A. Yes. The Newborn 108 Huggies Nappies boxes contain three barcodes, which are regarded as THREE (3) separate barcodes for this offer.

Q. The Huggies Nappies I buy come in a brown cardboard box with Winnie the Pooh and friends on it – can I use these barcodes?
A. Yes, each box has 2-3 barcodes on it and you’re able to use all those barcodes.

Q. My baby was premature and the hospital supplied us with some neo-natal Huggies nappies in a red pack – can I use this barcode?
A. Yes, the barcode from this product is accepted.

Q. I recently went overseas and I brought back a pack of Huggies Nappies – can I use this barcode in the offer?
A. No, only barcodes from Australian packs of Huggies Newborn & Infant Nappies and Huggies Baby Wipes are accepted in this offer.

Questions about claim forms

Q. Where do I send my claim form?
A. Huggies Canvas Print Offer, PO Box 613, Eastern Suburbs Mail Centre, NSW 2004

Q. What do you mean by “personalised claim form”?
A. Each claim form you create will have its own unique code and barcode. These are used to speed up the processing of your claim. When you create your form, the details of your form are stored in a secure database at our fulfilment centre. So instead of having to type the details of each claim into our system, we just have to scan the barcode on the claim form and the claim is processed instantly. If you don’t submit a particular claim form by the end of the offer, the details we hold for that claim form will be destroyed.

Q. Can I photocopy my claim form and use it twice?
A. No, your claim form comes with your own unique barcode and therefore can’t be copied.

Q. I’ve made a mistake on my form – can I white it out and make changes by hand?
A. If you change any information on the form by hand, it won’t be picked up in processing, as it won’t be stored in the database at our fulfilment centre. To ensure we process your claim correctly, be sure to check your form before you print it out or save it. If you do discover a mistake later, it is best that you go online and create a new form, so you can be sure that your claim will be processed without delay.

Q. I am having difficulty creating my claim form – I can’t get past the first step.
A. All fields marked are mandatory, we need to know this information so we can process your claim (and contact you if we have a question about your claim). Unless these are filled in you won’t be able to create a claim form.

Q. I created a claim form, but have misplaced it somewhere. Am I able to download it again?
A. Yes, when you begin the process you will be sent a confirmation email. This email has a link in which you can easily access the page with your password created for this offer. Alternatively you will be able to log back on at any time via link to the Newborn Offer main page and enter your email address and password for the offer to download your claim form again.

Q. I don’t have a printer at home – what options are available to me?
A. The fastest way to get a claim form is to save the form to your computer once you have created it (there will be a “Save” button at the bottom of the window) and email it to you or your partner’s work email address (or to a friend) and have it printed there. If this is not an option for you, please call 1300 760 075.

Q. I saved my claim form on my computer and I am unable to open it.
A. To open the claim form you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can download the latest version for free from the Adobe website. If you still have problems, you can try emailing the file to a friend or work colleague and get them to print it out for you or call 1300 760 075.

Q. My friend really wants to claim a canvas print but she doesn’t have internet access. Can I photocopy my claim form and give it to her?
A. No, you can’t share your claim form with your friend because each claim form is personalised with an individual unique number and barcode and is only valid for the one claim. If you photocopy it, it won’t work. You can either create another one for her (by putting her name & delivery address in the Delivery Details section), or get your friend to call our promotional support line on 1300 760 075 and we’ll be able to help her.

Questions about the canvas print

Q. What photo is put on the canvas print?
A. You get to personalise your canvas by selecting and uploading the photo you would like on the canvas. Simply follow the instructions on the Snapfish website to do this.

Q. How big is the personalised canvas?
A. The canvas is 30×30cm and stretched over a wooden frame.

Q. How many personalised canvases are left to claim?
A. The quantity of remaining canvases can be found on the first page of this offer’s site. This figure is updated regularly.

Q. Do I need to join the Huggies Photo Centre to redeem the canvas print?
A. Yes. By joining the Huggies Photo Centre Snapfish can then credit your individual account with the canvas print credit as well as the saving on P&H.

Questions about technical issues using Snapfish & the photo centres

Q. I am having trouble using my code to claim my Snapfish canvas
A. If you’re having trouble using your code on Snapfish you should:
- Email: support@snapfish.com.au
- Phone: 1300 775527 (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm AEST)
- Live chat: throughout the site – Monday to Friday from 8.00am – 11.00pm
- Or look at their FAQ & Help Pages at www.snapfish.com.au/helpindex

Q. I am having trouble uploading my photo on Snapfish
A. If you’re having trouble using Snapfish, you should:
- Email: support@snapfish.com.au
- Phone: 1300 775527 (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm AEST)
- Live chat: throughout the site – Monday to Friday from 8.00am – 11.00pm
- Or look at their FAQ & Help Pages at www.snapfish.com.au/helpindex

Getting further information about the newborn offer

Q. I have a question about the offer that hasn’t been answered here – who should I contact?
A. We have a special phone number for the Huggies Newborn Offer. If you have a question that hasn’t been answered here, please call 1300 760 075 between 8:30am and 6pm (AEST), Monday-Friday. Our Consumer Advisory Service (the number that is listed on Huggies packs) are unable to answer questions about the Huggies Newborn Offer.

Q. What if I have a question about Huggies products or another promotion on your website – should I call the promotional support line?
A. The 1300 760 075 number is only for the Huggies Newborn Offer (the people who take the enquiries are specialised in this promotion only and don’t have knowledge of other promotions). If you have a question that is not related to the Newborn Offer, our Consumer Advisory Service will be able to help you. Just call 1800 028 334.

Questions about Huggies Club membership

Q. I want to participate in this offer but have forgotten my Huggies Club password, and I can’t sign-up again because I’m already a member under my existing email address.
A. If you have forgotten your password, you can send yourself an email containing your password by clicking on “Forgotten password?” in the Sign In page. If you do not receive this email within a few minutes, please check your “Bulk Mail Folder” or “Spam” folder. Some email programs automatically filter out computer generated emails. Alternatively, you may wish to Contact Huggies for assistance.

Q. My email address has changed and I don’t have access to it anymore. How do I login?
A. If you no longer have access to your email address previously used to login to the Huggies website and you still remember your password, please sign in using the original email address, click on “My Huggies” then change update your new email address at the “My details” section of the page.

Q. How do I check my membership details?
A. If you have already signed in to the Huggies site, you will notice a “My Huggies” link in a green bar at the top right hand corner of the page. By clicking on it, it will take you to your profile page where you’ll be able to view all your membership actvities (e.g. promotions which you’ve joined, baby name or recipe lists that you have shared with others). In order to update your membership details, you will need to click on the “My details” tab on the left side. This will take you to a page where you can update your contact details and email address at any time. If you are not signed in, you will not be able to see this area.

Q. How do I cancel my membership?
A. You may cancel your membership anytime by first signing in, then clicking on the “My details” tab on the left side. Under “Account Details”, there is a link for you to select “Cancel My Membership.” Please note that if you cancel your membership, you won’t be able to access the claim form for the Huggies Newborn Offer. You must be a member in order to claim a canvas print.

Terms and Conditions | Frequently Asked Questions | Barcode Requirements

You will automatically be subscribed to receive regular email newsletters with special news and offers when entering any Huggies promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time.

By joining Huggies, you will receive regular email newsletters with information, and feature articles relevant to your baby, including exclusive Club member competitions and special discount offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Huggies Site Conditions of Use

This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.

You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:

* all of the intellectual property in the content on the site is owned by us;
    * there are certain restrictions on the use of the site. For example, most commercial uses, unauthorised modifications or copying of the content and interference with the site is prohibited;
    * the Huggies Forum is a facility available to Huggies Baby Club members to express their own thoughts and opinions. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the forum are the thoughts and opinions of the participants and not ours. There are specific Forum Terms and Conditions that apply to you when you use the forum.
    * content submitted to the forum or the site must not be inappropriate, offensive, illegal or infringing or for commercial gain (other than in the 'Promote Your Business' forum);
    * the site, forum and all content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the site or your use of, or reliance upon, the site or the content;
    * we may suspend your membership if you do not comply with the Site Terms and Conditions; and
    * we may restrict your access to the site at any time without notice.

We respect your right to privacy and will comply with the National Privacy Principles in respect of the collection, use, disclosure and handling of your personal information. Any personal data you transmit to the site by electronic mail, via the forum or otherwise, will be retained and used by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy displayed on this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to this policy.
Not a member yet? Join now!
email address
password

Forgot your password?
Keep me logged in.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

WIN some karma - post a comp! Guaranteed to be good for the soul  Smile
http://compingclub.com/index.php?topic=22678.msg565906#msg5
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 15 May 2024, 10:32:27 pm from 3.149.236.96