Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 03:00:22 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,555 comps and freebies worth over $34,595,065.38 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and ninety five thousand, sixty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017248 Total Posts (447081 Searchable Posts) in 299346 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 50 Christmas Photo Cards, ans q
Entry Details
  • Xmas Photo Cards     Closing Date: Monday 15 November 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Office & Stationery 
Prizes may include Stationery, Office Furniture, Office Software etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 50 Christmas Photo Cards, ans q  (Read 537 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
LilyL
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 08 November 2010, 11:55:55 am »
Go Up

http://planningwithkids.com/2010/11/08/christmas-photo-cards-for-2010-and-give-away/

Christmas Photo Cards For 2010 and Give Away

by PlanningQueen on November 8, 2010

Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!! Family and friends on my Christmas list, read no further! Otherwise you will see our Christmas card for this year. I am breaking my own rule of not showing photos of the kids, because I am having a massive proud mother moment and thanks to the genius of Kate, I cannot resist showing you the family card for 2010.

On Saturday it was only seven weeks to Christmas! This makes it the perfect time to make or buy your Christmas Cards. For the last three years, I have used two fabulous resources to make our family Christmas Photo Cards.

I have taken photos of the kids and then sent them to Kate to work her magic! Kate blogs at picklebums – such a gorgeous blog to which I can highly recommend subscribing to. While she is not taking Christmas Card orders this year, look out for her new design blog which will be coming soon full of inspiration and information on custom cards, graphics and blog design.

Then I use Vistaprint to print the family Christmas Photo Cards. I had been making my own cards for a number of years before my first “outsourced” card in 2008. I was hesitant about the cost and wondered what the quality would be like. Well the quality is amazing and Vistaprint are always having great deals, so value for money is excellent.

If you use Vistaprint you don’t actually have to have a card designed first, they have some really sweet templates that you can simply upload your photo to and your card is finished. So here is our family Christmas Card for 2010:

Before I ordered my cards this year, I contacted Vistaprint to see if they would like to offer a give away for my readers and they said yes! So I am very excited to offer one luck winner 50 Christmas Photo Cards. To enter, click over to Vistaprint and leave a comment here letting me know what style of Christmas Card you would choose.
http://www.vistaprint.com.au/vp/ns/default.aspx?langid=7&xnav=ipaddr&rd=22&GP=11%2f7%2f2010+7%3a52%3a45+PM&GPS=1359096923&GNF=0

Now for the nitty gritty:

* One winner will win 50 Christmas Photo cards including 14 day shipping.
    * The giveaway is open worldwide.
    * You may only enter once.
    * Entries close at 5pm AEDT 15th November 2010.
    * The winner will be drawn randomly and announced on the blog later on the 15th November.
    * Winners will be notified by email. If I don’t receive a response within 3 days, another winner will be drawn.
    * Good luck!! The cards are so gorgeous.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

WIN some karma - post a comp! Guaranteed to be good for the soul  Smile
http://compingclub.com/index.php?topic=22678.msg565906#msg5
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 03:00:22 pm from 18.222.68.81