Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 23 May 2024, 10:17:52 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,595 comps and freebies worth over $183,038,689.44 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty three million, thirty eight thousand, six hundred and eighty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017555 Total Posts (447388 Searchable Posts) in 299645 Topics by 41506 Members
Latest Member: VronniePantz
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/6 $2000 Retravision Cards, Synergy mbrs subscribe
Entry Details
  • $2000 Retravision Cards     Closing Date: Monday 31 January 2011
  • $2000 Retravision Cards     Closing Date: Monday 28 February 2011
  • $2000 Retravision Cards     Closing Date: Thursday 31 March 2011
  • $2000 Retravision Cards     Closing Date: Saturday 30 April 2011
  • $2000 Retravision Cards     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 May 2011
  • $2000 Retravision Cards     Closing Date: Thursday 30 June 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$12,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/6 $2000 Retravision Cards, Synergy mbrs subscribe  (Read 956 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
LilyL
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 26 December 2010, 03:11:25 pm »
Go Up

http://www.synergy.net.au/about_us/competitions.xhtml

Register for My Account before 30 June, 2011 you could win one of six, monthly, energy-saving appliances packages worth $2000* each.

Take control of your energy usage with My Account. My Account is a free on-line account management tool giving you access to your bill history and energy use patterns.

Terms and conditions - My Account competition

1. Information on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements, form part of these conditions and participants accept these terms and conditions by entering.

2. Synergy’s (ABN 71 743 446 839) decision is final.

3. Employees and agents of Synergy and its related bodies are not eligible to enter.

4. To be eligible for entry you must be at least 18 years of age and a Synergy residential account holder in the South West Interconnected System.

5. The ‘Win a $2000 energy-saving prize package’ competition commences on the 15/12/2010 and closes 16:00 (WST) 30/06/2011.

6. Entry into the ‘Win a $2000 energy-saving prize package’ competition is automatic when you register for My Account up until 30/06/2011.

7. If you are an existing My Account customer you will be automatically entered into ‘Win a $2000 energy-saving prize package’ competition.

8. Winners will be drawn monthly by random electronic selection at Synergy, 228 Adelaide Terrace Perth. Customers must be a My Account customers on the following dates;

Draw 1. 31 January 2011
Draw 2. 28 February 2011
Draw 3. 31 March 2011
Draw 4. 29 April 2011
Draw 5. 31 May 2011
Draw 6.  30 June 2011

9. Winners must be registered for My Account at the time of the draw.

10. The total prize pool value of the ‘Win a $2000 energy-saving prize package’ competition is $12,000. The draw comprises of six $2,000 Retravision gift cards. Winners have the right to choose appliances of their choice.

11. The winners will be notified by mail and/or telephone.

12. The winners will receive a $2000 Retravision gift card via registered post.

13. Retravision gift cards can be redeemed at any store across Australia.

14. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced.

15. Prize must be taken “as offered” and cannot be varied or extended or exchanged, or transferred.

16.  Only one prize is available per customer.

17. If the stated prize is unavailable for any reason, Synergy reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of equivalent value.

18. Any additional products or services not included in the prize will need to be arranged and paid by the winner.

19. The competition winner consents to Synergy using his or her name, suburb and photograph for publicity purposes.

20. Synergy is not liable for any loss, damage or injury arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or the prize.

21. Synergy accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or ineligible applications, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, deletion, destruction, transmission, interruption, communications failure or otherwise.  Synergy has no control over the internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.

22. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any cause beyond the control of Synergy which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Synergy in its sole discretion may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of gaming authorities.

23. Synergy and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).

24. All entries will be the property of Synergy. The information entrants provide will be used by Synergy for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Synergy may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. Synergy’s marketing activities are subject to the national Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.

25. The promoter reserves the right to change the duration of the promotion at any time.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

WIN some karma - post a comp! Guaranteed to be good for the soul  Smile
http://compingclub.com/index.php?topic=22678.msg565906#msg5
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #1 : Monday 31 January 2011, 06:12:32 am »
Go Up

http://www.synergy.net.au/about_us/competitions.xhtml

My Account
Take control of your energy usage with My Account. My Account is a free on-line account management tool giving you access to your bill history and energy use patterns.

Plus, if you register for My Account before 30 June, 2011 you could win one of six, monthly, energy-saving appliances packages worth $2000* each. 

Register now

Terms and conditions - My Account competition
Go to Terms and conditions for Direct Debit 'Relax with Free Movies' Competition

1. Information on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements, form part of these conditions and participants accept these terms and conditions by entering.

2. Synergy’s (ABN 71 743 446 839) decision is final.

3. Employees and agents of Synergy and its related bodies are not eligible to enter.

4. To be eligible for entry you must be at least 18 years of age and a Synergy residential account holder in the South West Interconnected System. 

5. The ‘Win a $2000 energy-saving prize package’ competition commences on the 15/12/2010 and closes 16:00 (WST) 30/06/2011.

6. Entry into the ‘Win a $2000 energy-saving prize package’ competition is automatic when you register for My Account up until 30/06/2011. 

7. If you are an existing My Account customer you will be automatically entered into ‘Win a $2000 energy-saving prize package’ competition.

8. Winners will be drawn monthly by random electronic selection at Synergy, 228 Adelaide Terrace Perth. Customers must be a My Account customers on the following dates;

Draw 1. 31 January 2011
Draw 2. 28 February 2011
Draw 3. 31 March 2011
Draw 4. 29 April 2011
Draw 5. 31 May 2011
Draw 6.  30 June 2011

9. Winners must be registered for My Account at the time of the draw.

10. The total prize pool value of the ‘Win a $2000 energy-saving prize package’ competition is $12,000. The draw comprises of six $2,000 Retravision gift cards. Winners have the right to choose appliances of their choice.

11. The winners will be notified by mail and/or telephone.

12. The winners will receive a $2000 Retravision gift card via registered post.

13. Retravision gift cards can be redeemed at any store across Australia.

14. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced.

15. Prize must be taken “as offered” and cannot be varied or extended or exchanged, or transferred.

16.  Only one prize is available per customer.

17. If the stated prize is unavailable for any reason, Synergy reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of equivalent value.

18. Any additional products or services not included in the prize will need to be arranged and paid by the winner.

19. The competition winner consents to Synergy using his or her name, suburb and photograph for publicity purposes.

20. Synergy is not liable for any loss, damage or injury arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or the prize. 

21. Synergy accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or ineligible applications, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, deletion, destruction, transmission, interruption, communications failure or otherwise.  Synergy has no control over the internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.

22. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any cause beyond the control of Synergy which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Synergy in its sole discretion may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of gaming authorities.

23. Synergy and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).

24. All entries will be the property of Synergy. The information entrants provide will be used by Synergy for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Synergy may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. Synergy’s marketing activities are subject to the national Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.

25. The promoter reserves the right to change the duration of the promotion at any time.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 23 May 2024, 10:17:52 pm from 18.190.156.212