Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 06 May 2024, 04:09:44 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,503 comps and freebies worth over $34,476,002.62 listed

That's over thirty four million, four hundred and seventy six thousand, two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016566 Total Posts (446399 Searchable Posts) in 298710 Topics by 41499 Members
Latest Member: squxiu
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/500 South Cape Social Emergency Hampers (QLD/NSW/VIC + 25wol)
Entry Details
  • 1/500 South Cape Hampers     Closing Date: Sunday 12 June 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$9,975.00  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Next Next Last All
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/500 South Cape Social Emergency Hampers (QLD/NSW/VIC + 25wol)  (Read 8185 times)  (Replies 33 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 19 April 2011, 11:51:50 am »
Go Up

http://www.southcapers.com.au/

Win a South Cape Social Emergency Hamper

In 25 words or less: “What is your South Cape social emergency?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

South Cape Social Emergency Saviour Competition
Terms and Conditions

1. Information on how to enter this South Cape Social Emergency Saviour Competition (Promotion) and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions). Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions. Entry is via www.southcapers.com.au (“The Website”)
2. The promoter is National Foods Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 68 083 019 390), of 737 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3008, telephone number 1800 677 852 (Promoter).
3. Entry into this Promotion is open to all residents of Victoria, Queensland or New South Wales who are aged 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families, subsidiaries, related entities and associated agencies of the Promoter, and employees of Austereo Pty Ltd (ACN 007 914 641) and its subsidiaries, related entities and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
4. The Promotion commences on Monday April 18th 2011 at 9:00am (AEDT) and entries close at 11:59pm (AEDT) Sunday 29th May (Promotion Period). All registrations must be received by 11:59 pm on Sunday 29th May.
How to enter
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants will be required to go to The Website during the Promotion Period where they will need to submit their details, including but not limited to their name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address, and respond in twenty five (25) words or less to the question “What is your South Cape social emergency?” (Entry). The Entry must include a daytime address for delivery of a Prize in the instance that the entrant is judged as a winner.
4. Incomplete, incorrect and incomprehensible Entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Only one complete Entry will be accepted from each entrant during the Promotion Period. Any entrant who submits more than one Entry will have all entries apart from their original Entry deemed invalid.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any internet Entries not received or included for any reason, including due to technical or other failure. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
7. Entry into the Promotion is free. The cost of accessing The Website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider and is the responsibility of the entrant.
How winners will be determined
8. This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winners. All Entries will be judged individually on their merits. A total of five hundred (500) Prizes will be available, allocated as follows:
(a) the one hundred and sixty seven (167) Entries received in each of New South Wales, Victoria and one hundred and sixty six (166) Entries in Queensland, judged as the most creative/unique/entertaining by the Promoter will be determined as the winners (Winners) and will be awarded with a Prize as outlined in clause 11.

(b) Judging will take place at:
I. Austereo Sydney: Level 15, 50 Goulburn Street World Square, Sydney NSW 2000;
II. Austereo Melbourne: Level 2, 257 Clarendon Street South Melbourne Vic 3205; and
III. Austereo Brisbane: 309 North Quay Brisbane QLD 4000 (ACN 007 914 641),
on Monday 30th May 2011.
9. Prizes will be delivered between Thursday 2nd June – Thursday 9th June 2011.
10. The Promoter’s decisions on all aspects of this Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable or redeemable as a cheque or as cash.
Prize Details
11. Prize Details: As per clause 8 there will be a maximum of five hundred (500) Prizes to be won, broken down as a maximum of one hundred and sixty five (165) Prizes for each of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Each Prize will consist of one (1) South Cape cheese kit containing 1 each of the following:
• South Cape Brie, South Cape Trilogy Club Cheddar, South Cape Cream Cheese, Water Crackers, Cheese Knife and Cheese Platter & Tatachilla Cabernet Shiraz. Please note winners in NSW will receive a cheese board in replacement of the Tatachilla Cabernet Shiraz
Each Prize is valued at $31.95 (incl GST) and has a net weight (cheese and crispbreads only) of 435 grams.
12. The total Prize pool is valued at a maximum of $9,975.00.

13. Winners will be notified by either phone or email on Tuesday 31st May. Prizes will be delivered to the day time address that each Winner submitted as part of their Entry between Thursday 2nd June - Thursday 9th June from 9:00am-4:00pm. The exact time and date that each Winner’s Prize will be delivered will be at the Promoter’s discretion. Should a Winner not be at home at the date and time their Prize is delivered, the Promoter will call them and inform them that they have till 5:00pm on Friday 10th June to redeem their prize from the Austereo head office in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane (as applicable). If the Prize is not redeemed by 5:00pm on Friday 10th June after being notified, that Prize will be disposed of at the Promoter’s discretion, and the relevant Winner will not be entitled to any substitute prize or compensation. The Promoter will take no responsibility for any Prizes that are damaged, lost or stolen.
14. The Promoter will take no responsibility for any Prizes that are damaged, lost or stolen.
15. Each entrant/Winner (and the people they’re sharing the food with) will be responsible for checking the ingredients of all products included within the Prize in terms of being aware of any potential threats or allergies
16. The Winner may be asked if they consent to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed within a six (6) month period of being announced as the Winner.
17. The Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of similar value subject to State regulation.
18. Entrants confirm and promise that their Entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their Entry is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or
compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their Prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their Entry.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, injury or death which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Prize, except for any loss, expense, damage, injury or death which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
19. Should a entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an Entry should be directed to the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address (if applicable), and/or proof of Entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and Entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof of identity, the Winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. All Entries become the property of the Promoter. All Entries will be entered into the Promoter’s database and, by making the appropriate selection at the time of entering, each entrant agrees to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, address and phone number, and disclosing this information to third parties (including Austereo), for the purpose of administering the Promotion and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter or Austereo hold about them by contacting the Promoter on 1800 677 852 or Austereo on 03 9252 1019. Personal information will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policy which is available at http://www.natfoods.com.au/supplementary/privacy-policy/.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to State regulation.
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders the determination of Winners, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes, the Promoter may in its discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State regulation.
24. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entry from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the rules of the Promotion or any Prizes offered or cancel the Promotion if it is no longer able to run the Promotion due to reasons beyond its control, subject to State legislation. The Promoter will not be liable for any losses to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
26. The Promoter acts as agent for and on behalf of National Foods Milk Limited, National Foods Dairy Foods Limited, Berri Limited, Butterfields Specialty Foods Pty Ltd, Dairy Farmers Limited, Dairy Vale Foods Pty Ltd and QUD Pty Ltd in accordance with the agency arrangements detailed more specifically at www.natfoods.com.au or obtainable by calling National Foods' consumer
enquiry centre. Each entrant expressly acknowledges the appointment of National Foods by the companies listed above as agent of those companies.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Fanatic
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Tuesday 19 April 2011, 12:34:59 pm »
Go Up

I can't seem to click 'Submit'. Is anyone else having the same problem?

honey.bee69

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #2 : Tuesday 19 April 2011, 01:09:47 pm »
Go Up

It's not submitting for me either.

wundergurl
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Life is too important to take too seriously

« Reply #3 : Tuesday 19 April 2011, 02:04:05 pm »
Go Up

Yeah ive tried on IE and FF nothing happens after hitting submit

koala7
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Smile, be Happy

« Reply #4 : Tuesday 19 April 2011, 02:56:09 pm »
Go Up

I tried with Mozilla and it would not go through for me either

'Mighty oaks from little acorns grow'
honey.bee69

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #5 : Wednesday 20 April 2011, 05:50:10 pm »
Go Up

This comp starts the 28th is why it wouldn't submit

priceless
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #6 : Wednesday 20 April 2011, 07:01:44 pm »
Go Up

4. The Promotion commences on Monday April 18th 2011 at 9:00am (AEDT) and entries close at 11:59pm (AEDT) Sunday 29th May (Promotion Period). All registrations must be received by 11:59 pm on Sunday 29th May.

My entry was just accepted!  Yay!

honey.bee69

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #7 : Wednesday 20 April 2011, 07:16:59 pm »
Go Up

sorry i think i got this mixed up with another comp....anyway the submit button just worked for me.

grumpyswife

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #8 : Friday 27 May 2011, 10:55:41 pm »
Go Up

..got an email today asking me to re-submit my entry (dang..would be one I didn't bother to save..Sad ...as the entry was invalid due to a technical prob...

"Luck affects everything; let your hook always be cast. In the stream where you least expect it, there will be fish." ..........Ovid (43BC-17AD) Roman poet
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #9 : Saturday 28 May 2011, 12:32:10 am »
Go Up

I just got that same e-mail about re-submitting!  I had no trouble placing my original entry, but obviously they've had a problem...Closing date is now a couple of weeks away, too(extended). Smile

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
cherylh
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #10 : Saturday 28 May 2011, 11:18:32 pm »
Go Up

closing date now 12th june

Need a motor mechanic in Melbourne SE Suburbs? Vlad McLean   offers quality sevice, honest, reliable and realistic prices.Check his facebook page Eastern Euro Garage or contact me more more details
comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #11 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 02:11:16 pm »
Go Up

anyone win?

JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #12 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 02:29:11 pm »
Go Up

not yet, ealry days though,

lg2
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #13 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 02:33:18 pm »
Go Up

yep

JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #14 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 02:34:30 pm »
Go Up

yep

email or delivery?

lg2
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #15 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 02:35:21 pm »
Go Up

phonecall

bindieye
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

« Reply #16 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 02:37:57 pm »
Go Up

Yes I won one, I got a phone call from fox, yesterday. Delivering on Thursday which is quick!

For Luxury accommodation in Bali check out:

http://www.myvillasinbali.com/
comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #17 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 02:58:28 pm »
Go Up

Lucky!

No phonecall for me, guess I wasn't a lucky winner Sad

scout
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #18 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 04:01:36 pm »
Go Up

Are they really ringing 500 winners???

missmellie
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #19 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 04:27:54 pm »
Go Up

Won hamper got call today.

ross
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #20 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 05:38:39 pm »
Go Up

I got a call as well. I decided to to do a pickup rather than delivery.

I think they are calling because part of the prize is alcohol - this means the delivery has to be signed for by someone over 18 so they obviously want to make sure someone will be home. They are not doing alcohol in NSW so they probably are not calling them.

comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #21 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 05:41:11 pm »
Go Up

I also would have thought email would be quicker and easier, or they could do both.

I am in NSW and still hoping for a win. This is a nice hamper!

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #22 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 07:05:57 pm »
Go Up

I wonder what happens if they cannot contact you by phone?

I've been out all day and did not receive any recorded phone messages.  Sad

radiofreak
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

« Reply #23 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 09:27:22 pm »
Go Up

me too got a phone call this morning yay!

comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #24 : Wednesday 15 June 2011, 10:27:33 pm »
Go Up

Well 500 is alot of phonecalls, im still hoping for a call or surprise delivery tomorrow

comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #25 : Monday 20 June 2011, 11:33:42 am »
Go Up

Got WEM today in Sydney.

getting delivered tomorrow, hope its not like the Dimetapp delivery where they come in and act all happy and take photos, that was embarassing!!

bindieye
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

« Reply #26 : Monday 20 June 2011, 01:16:49 pm »
Go Up

Got WEM today in Sydney.

getting delivered tomorrow, hope its not like the Dimetapp delivery where they come in and act all happy and take photos, that was embarassing!!

I had mine delivered they were Fox FM happy promo people but no photos!!

For Luxury accommodation in Bali check out:

http://www.myvillasinbali.com/
ross
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #27 : Monday 20 June 2011, 03:32:57 pm »
Go Up

Got WEM today in Sydney.

I picked mine up from the station just to be sure that this didn't happen to me!

exerewards101

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #28 : Monday 20 June 2011, 04:07:25 pm »
Go Up

b105 delivered mine this morning and took photo, anyone know what the photos are for?

comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #29 : Monday 20 June 2011, 04:21:30 pm »
Go Up

Not sure what the photos are for, but they took photos (and a voice recording!!) for Dimetapp comp lastweek and I tried to find it on the 2dayfm website but it wasn't there.

In the email I told them I would be home, but they also asked for a place to leave it if I wasnt there so might just head out and they will leave it at the door.

angfio71

Recent Activity
0%

Sagittarius
Sagittarius

« Reply #30 : Monday 20 June 2011, 11:11:24 pm »
Go Up

got an email today saying i won a hamper but no phone call i hope they dont take a photo im usually in my pj,s and i look like a baboon, might have to do a mrs mangle out the window when they turn up. thanks to the poster.

Angela
comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #31 : Tuesday 21 June 2011, 09:24:48 am »
Go Up

yeah I think I will just let them put it on the doorstep lol

missmellie
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #32 : Tuesday 21 June 2011, 10:55:55 am »
Go Up

Two lovely guys delivered my hamper yesterday and took my photo, no problems. 

comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #33 : Tuesday 21 June 2011, 04:00:17 pm »
Go Up

Got mine today, no photos or anything.

There is no cheese knife though? Did you guys get a cheese knife??

Still really happy. Nice easy comp win and they all look yummy.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 Next Next Last All   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0563 seconds with 24 queries.
Monday 06 May 2024, 04:09:44 am from 3.144.36.141