Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 12:47:13 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,535 comps and freebies worth over $34,209,636.88 listed

That's over thirty four million, two hundred and nine thousand, six hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017224 Total Posts (447057 Searchable Posts) in 299322 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a HN5i Navigator GPS or icebox - answer 1 Q (Supplied) +25wol
Entry Details
  • Waeco GPS navigator/icebox     Closing Date: Friday 13 May 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Automotive 
Prizes may include Car, Truck, Boat, Bike, Camper van, Tyres, Car Service etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a HN5i Navigator GPS or icebox - answer 1 Q (Supplied) +25wol  (Read 676 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
tigers
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 10 May 2011, 01:22:58 pm »
Go Up

http://www.waeco.com.au/comp_hemanav11.asp
Simply answer a simple question about the HN5i and answer 25wol question.

1) The HEMA HN5i Gift box includes a pre-installed MicroSD card. How many GB of memory does it hold?   
It contains a Pre-Installed 8GB MicroSD card

2) Tell us in 25 words or less or less where you would go on tour and why:

----------------------------------------
WIN the new HEMA HN5i GSP Navigator!

To celebrate the ‘Zane Holmes Road Trip’, HEMA are generously giving away an HN5i Navigator GPS, valued at $899 RRP.

Featuring three separate programs for the best in On and Off Road Navigation, it operates on the same fast and reliable hardware as its predecessor, but now uses premium street navigation product iGo Primo and comes with the latest CAMPS Australia Wide Edition 6 sites preloaded in addition to a complete STREET NAV software update, fully loaded with all HEMA’s 4WD and Touring maps.

To find out more visit; http://www.hemanavigator.com.au/

Simply answer a simple question about the HN5i and tell us in 25 words or less where you would go on tour and why - and you could be in the running!

As a runner up prize, you have the opportunity to win a customised WAECO Cool-Ice WCI-22 icebox, valued at $99 RRP, which you can brand up with your own holiday snaps or any images you like, so it will look just as cool as Zane’s.

Terms & Conditions

Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enter, Contestants must enter online at www.dometic-waeco.com.au. Contestants may submit more than one entry. Competition is open Australian residents with the following exceptions: The following persons are ineligible to enter: (i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter (ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household). The promoter is Dometic Australia Pty Ltd,  1 John Duncan Court, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227, ph: 1300 21 21 21. ABN 68 086 366 305.

1x HEMA HN5i GPS Navigator is given away, valued at $899 RRP. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item value. Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.

Competition opens 27/4/11 and closes COB 13/5/11. Winners will be drawn at 3pm EAST 16/5/11 at 1 John Duncan Court, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227. Winners will be notified by email within 2 days. Should winners not confirm redraw will take place 3 months later.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 12:47:13 am from 3.17.156.179