Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 07:01:03 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,479 comps and freebies worth over $34,808,155.06 listed

That's over thirty four million, eight hundred and eight thousand, one hundred and fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017043 Total Posts (446876 Searchable Posts) in 299149 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $30,000 and attend Gala Dinner - Fitness First Members
Entry Details
  • $30,000 and attend Gala Dinner     Closing Date: Sunday 21 August 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$30,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $30,000 and attend Gala Dinner - Fitness First Members  (Read 752 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Anne60
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« : Sunday 24 July 2011, 10:32:38 am »
Go Up

http://www.fitnessfirst.com.au/nyaa

The Fitness First New You Achievement Awards recognise health and fitness achievements of our members.

These achievements are recognised in four categories - Shape, Health, Sport & Strength, - with the overall winner being selected from the category winners.

Enter your details below & you could win the grand prize of $30,000 & join us at the Gala Dinner on Friday 23rd September, 2011 at the Ivy, Sydney.

Travel & accommodation will be included.

We look forward to reading your story. All finalists will be notified on 23rd August 2011.

Terms and conditions of entry:
(a) Entry is open to current active Fitness First members 18 years and over. Membership must be current both at the time of entry and at the time of judging of entrants.

(b) Entrants will be judged on results achieved through a healthy and fitness oriented lifestyle. No achievements reached through surgical intervention or performance enhancing or other drugs will be recognised.

(c) The decision of the judges in each category is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

(d) Only one entry will be accepted from each participant in the competition and entry can only be made in one category.

(e) If Fitness First believes that the category for which you have submitted your entry is not appropriate for you, it may in its absolute discretion, change the category of your entry.

(f) Entry is not open to Fitness First staff members, Group Fitness Instructors or Personal Trainers.

(g) Entries must be accompanied by a properly signed waiver form (below).

(h) Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.

(i) Winners will be announced at the New You Achievement Awards event to be held on 23rd September 2011.

Waiver Form:
I consent for all purposes to:
1. The reproduction and/or use of photographs of me (with or without the use of my name)

2. The use of self-written personal statements submitted by application form for use in marketing materials

3. The use of photographs of me (with or without the use of my name) by any nominee or designee of Fitness First (including any agency, client, or periodical or other publication) in all forms and media and in all manners, including but not limited to advertising, website, trade, display, editorial, art, exhibition for unlimited and worldwide use.
I understand that publication and reproduction of the photographs, video material and personal statements is within the sole discretion of Fitness First, that they may not be used at all and I waive any right to inspect or approve the material.
I release Fitness First from liability for any violation of any personal or proprietary right I may have in connection with such reproduction or use.
I also release and discharge Fitness First from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photographs, video material and personal statements, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.
Charles Dudley Warner (1829 - 1900)
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 07:01:03 am from 3.145.201.71