Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 12 May 2024, 11:34:17 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,576 comps and freebies worth over $34,712,422.06 listed

That's over thirty four million, seven hundred and twelve thousand, four hundred and twenty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017030 Total Posts (446863 Searchable Posts) in 299136 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Little Red Riding Hood Outfit To Suit Doll Baby Born Size, From My Dolly And Me.
Entry Details
  • Red Riding Hood Doll Outfit.     Closing Date: Wednesday 24 August 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Games & Toys 
Board Games, Electronic Games, Dolls, Puzzles etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Little Red Riding Hood Outfit To Suit Doll Baby Born Size, From My Dolly And Me.  (Read 535 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Sunday 24 July 2011, 04:04:43 pm »
Go Up

http://www.mydollyandme.com.au/competition.php?x=41&y=3

Red Riding Hood Doll Outfit.

For all those doll lovers out there this month we will give away one Red Riding Hood Outfit sized to fit the 42cm Zapf Baby Born Doll.

You need to subscribe(free)to 'My Dolly And Me' to enter.  Easy question- Answer is A:3
Yet again just a simple multiple choice question to answer and your email address and you are in the draw .Please answer the following qualification question-
how many items in this set
A: 3
B: 10
C: 8

ANSWER IS A:3

It closes 24th of August so plenty of time to share with family and friends.

Doll and shoes are for display purposes only and not part of the  package.

Red Riding Hood is an all time favourite fairytale character with all little girls and is recognised by all ages. This outfit will bring the story alive for your child as she can dress her baby ready for when you read the story. It also helps imagination play as they use the doll to act out their own version of Red Riding Hood. All pieces are easy to put on and are very durable. The dress and undies are able to be worn on their own as a very pretty day dress making this set a versatile one.

Materials:

in Cotton
Set Includes:

Dress has puffed sleeves, opens at the back and is secured with a velcro strip
Undies have elasticised waist and legs
lined Hooded Cape has ribbon ties at the neck

Red Riding Hood - The Story

Outfits made by My Dolly and Me in a smoke and pet free environment

Doll and or Shoes NOT Included

Prize Draw Competition Rules.

No Purchase Necessary To Enter

Australian Residents Only
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED

Prize Description: All prizes come from My Dolly and Me stock items, and a new prize is displayed each month.

The Prize Draw promotion is sponsored by, My Dolly and Me.

1. One winner will be selected by random, drawn from all eligible entries received by My Dolly and Me. Winning odds are dependant upon the number of entries received. Void where prohibited.

2. A new Prize Draw starts on the 1st day of each month and the deadline for entries is the last day of the month.

3. To be eligible to enter the contest you may, depending on the competition, be required to have an active account or create one with My Dolly and Me via My Account, (this is to help prevent spam bot entries.)
No Purchase Necessary to Enter. You will be able to view the prize draw information box in the right hand column except where the current competition requires registration, then you will be able to view the prize draw information box in the right hand column, after you login .

4. The Contest is open only to Australian residents only.
Employees, officers and directors of My Dolly and Me, their respective related companies and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter. By participating the entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.

5. Entries are limited to the following methods. Online through the form at this site.

6. On or about the 1st of each month, My Dolly and Me will randomly select one (1) winner from among all entrants.
Entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days, and the potential winner must respond within seven (7) days with delivery details or My Dolly and Me will randomly draw a new winner.

Once the winner has been confirmed their Initial, Surname and Hometown, along with the prize won, will be posted on the My Dolly and Me Facebook Wall.

7. The Prize has a retail value of the posted value as shown.
All prizes come from My Dolly and Me stock, and a new prize is displayed each month No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize permitted. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use.

8. Except where prohibited, participation in the Prize Draw Contest constitutes a winner's consent to My Dolly and Me , the Sponsor's use of a winner's name, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.

9. The sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage the Sponsor's Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserve's the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.

10. The Entrant agrees that:
(1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by appropriate Queensland State Court located closest to My Dolly and Me, Queensland;
(2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorney's fees; and
(3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Queensland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Queensland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Queensland. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrant agrees to receive at least one (1) email newsletter to the email address supplied by the entry process after which the entrant may opt-out; after which the Name and address stored in the newsletter database will be deleted.

For the name, city and state of the winner and/or a set of Official Rules send a self addressed, stamped envelope to My Dolly and Me PO Box 1091 Mount Gravatt 4122, Queensland Australia.
Requests must be received no later than 30 days after contest deadline.

[to top] 

Red Riding Hood

Model : BB92
Price :$24.00

* Required information

Your Name  *
Your Email address  *

Please answer the following qualification question
how many items in this set
A: 3
B: 10
C: 8

Please indicate A, B, or C   *

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 12 May 2024, 11:34:17 pm from 3.138.116.50