Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 12 May 2024, 08:02:06 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,565 comps and freebies worth over $34,630,298.40 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and thirty thousand, two hundred and ninety eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017016 Total Posts (446849 Searchable Posts) in 299123 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN a slow cooker - leave a comment on a blog
Entry Details
  • WIN Slow Cooker     Closing Date: Tuesday 09 August 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Home Electrical 
Prizes may include White Goods, Appliances, Lamps, Vacuum cleaners etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN a slow cooker - leave a comment on a blog  (Read 654 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« : Monday 25 July 2011, 01:35:35 pm »
Go Up

http://blog.bakersdelight.com.au/index.php/2011/07/pane-di-casa-perfection/#comment-594

Posted by Orry at July 22, 2011 in Real bread

Leave a comment on this blog about your favourite meal or recipe that you have enjoyed for a chance to win a Sunbeam Slow Cooker valued at AUD $60. Simply leave your comment before 5pm Wednesday 9 August and going into the running to win. Our master baker will choose his favourite comment to adjudge the winner!

Five simple ingredients. Five ingredients is all that it requires to make our Pane di Casa Loaf. Pane di Casa or as the Italians call it, ‘Bread of the house’ is a bread that dates back a lot longer than you or I or even your Nan!

Flour, water, oil, salt and yeast is all that makes up the Bakers Delight Pane di Casa, well I lie, there is one more ingredient required and that’s time. This loaf takes over 16 hours to perfect. When the first ingredient goes into the bowl, until it comes out of the oven, our Pane di Casa dough will rest for 12 hours. That’s almost more than most teenagers!

Now i don’t know too much about the baking techniques, so I invited myself in to our master baker’s workshop to take a look at how this loaf is baked each day in more detail.

Dean showed by the ropes and let me know that the reason we let the dough rest so long is so it can develop its full flavour and texture. Our bakers have tried to stay as true as possible to the Pane di Casa’s origin by baking this loaf as it should be, on stones.

Pane takes time to bake each day, but the benefits of our baker’s hard work is obvious once you take your first bite of the loaf. We want to know, what meals or feasts have you enjoyed with friends and family that have taken time to create. From your mum’s pot roast, to the perfect stu to an unrivalled curry, we want to know what meals you have enjoyed and that could accompany our Pane di Casa Loaf.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 12 May 2024, 08:02:06 pm from 3.145.201.71