Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 02 June 2024, 11:34:48 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,479 comps and freebies worth over $32,620,755.23 listed

That's over thirty two million, six hundred and twenty thousand, seven hundred and fifty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018024 Total Posts (447857 Searchable Posts) in 300088 Topics by 41508 Members
Latest Member: leggoslave
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Panasonic Rice Cooker & 2 Toothbrushes (25wol in comment box)
Entry Details
  • Rice Cooker & 2 Toothbrushes     Closing Date: Sunday 23 October 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Panasonic Rice Cooker & 2 Toothbrushes (25wol in comment box)  (Read 465 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 03 October 2011, 05:46:46 pm »
Go Up

http://beccibird.blogspot.com/2011/09/win-panasonic-rice-cooker-and-2.html

Win a Panasonic Rice Cooker and 2 Toothbrushes

As well as the Rice Cooker, Panasonic are throwing in two electric toothbrushes which come in some lovely colours. The model is the EW-DS11 which has a lot of other great features which you can read here. I love that it comes with a cap, is only 16cm long and you can carry one around in your handbag (just don't get it mixed up with your mascara!).

Bugger! Wish I could enter. But seeing this is my first ever giveaway, I'll play by the rules and leave it up to you guys to grab onto this great competition. This is all thanks to Soup, a word-of-mouth marketing company that I've been involved with a few times before. Check out their site where you can become a "Souper" and have your say about products and participate in reviews and surveys.

To win the Rice Cooker and Toothbrushes, all you need to do is:

1. Leave a comment letting me know what appliance makes your life easier (or what appliance would you love to have) in 25 words or less; AND
2. Make sure you can be contacted via email through your profile on the comment; AND
3. Follow my blog (by submitting your email address over on the right), and let me know you have in your comment.

The best entry will be chosen by myself and Michelle from Soup and the winner will win:
- The Panasonic Rice Cooker (Model SR-MS183WST), RRP value of $209; and
- Two Panasonic Toothbrushes (Model EW-DS11) for you and your favourite person (or keep them both for yourself!); RRP value of $32.95 each
- Total Prize has a RRP of AU$274.90!!!

If you want to know anything more about these and other Panasonic products, maybe the new refrigerator or air conditioner, have a look at Panasonic's website for details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Birdy Num Num (www.beccibird.blogspot.com) with prizes supplied by Soup (www.thsoup.com.au).
2. Submission for this prize constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and competition information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry is via the Internet only.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 (sorry followers overseas!).
4. The competition commences on Thursday 29th September 2011 (AEST) and closes at 12 midnight Sunday 23rd October 2011 (AEST).
5. To be eligible for the prize, persons must submit a response (in 25 words or less) to the question via public post on Birdy Num Num "What appliance makes your life easier (or what appliance would you love to have)?"
6. The person who in the Judges' opinion submits the most original and creative answers, will be declared the winner. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This is a competition of skill and chance plays no part in determining the outcome. Entries must be the Entrant’s own work and must not infringe any rights of third parties.
7. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the prizes are lost or stolen. The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with another of equivalent retail value without notice.
8. Judging will take place by Wednesday 26th October 2011 when winners will be chosen. The winners will be notified by email within 5 days of the judging date. Names of the winners may also be published on Birdy Num Num unless requested otherwise.
9. Prizes will be posted to the winners at the address nominated by them, via email correspondence with the promoter within seven (7) days of the winners being notified.

GOOD LUCK NUM NUMS!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 02 June 2024, 11:34:48 pm from 3.134.104.161