Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Sunday 12 May 2024, 02:32:27 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,539 comps and freebies worth over $34,633,721.45 listed

That's over thirty four million, six hundred and thirty three thousand, seven hundred and twenty one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016982 Total Posts (446815 Searchable Posts) in 299089 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a meet n greet with tyDi/The Met Oct 21st/Easy Entry/Qld
Entry Details
  • Meet & Greet with tyDi/The Met     Closing Date: Friday 21 October 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a meet n greet with tyDi/The Met Oct 21st/Easy Entry/Qld  (Read 300 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 09 October 2011, 06:14:37 am »
Go Up

http://themet.com.au/competition/win-a-meet-n-greet-with-tydi/

Win a meet n greet with tyDi!

Ends: Friday, October 21st, 2011

THE MET WELCOMES AUSTRALIA’S NUMBER 1 DJ, TYDI FRIDAY 21ST OCTOBER FOR LAUNCH OF HIS LATEST ALBUM, SHOOTING STARS!

In the past few years, Australian producer Tyson Illingworth has gone through an amazing growth. Guising under his tyDi moniker since the age of 16, this IDMA award winning artist has been on a trip that he could never have foreseen. The 23 year old has been voted the number one DJ of Australia twice in a row, entered the critically acclaimed DJ Mag Top 100 DJ’s of the world at #52, graduated a music degree at the Conservatorium of Music and plays to ten-thousands of music lovers all across the globe every weekend. As a producer, tyDi’s tracks are known worldwide, his songs are adored for their brilliant musicianship, cutting edge production and thoughtful songwriting. TyDi is a perfectionist and his attention to detail shines through in his well known releases, such as ‘Good Dream’, ‘You Walk Away’, ‘Vanilla’, ‘Calling’, ‘Half Light’ and his impressive list of remixes for artists such as Tiësto and BT.

Anticipation rose to great heights after tyDi’s debut album ‘Look Closer’ was released in 2009 and topped the national charts in Australia, providing a new challenge for tyDi to take his ever-evolving sound to an even higher level for his next phase as an artist. Two years of hard work, shaping a multi-genre sound that’s more diverse than ever, come together in the 18-track quest called ‘Shooting Stars’. TyDi: “I think this album will really surprise my fans. It’s different to anything I’ve created before. I’ve always wanted to make an artist album that’ll offer something for everyone. It’s musically diverse and truly shows what I love the most about music – powerful songwriting and exceptional studio production.”

TyDi:”‘Shooting Stars’ is everything to me. It’s been my dream project for the last two years and words cannot express just how excited I am to see this come to life, finally.”
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Sunday 12 May 2024, 02:32:27 am from 3.142.173.227