Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 12 June 2024, 09:24:31 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,512 comps and freebies worth over $44,562,534.55 listed

That's over fourty four million, five hundred and sixty two thousand, five hundred and thirty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018478 Total Posts (448311 Searchable Posts) in 300525 Topics by 41511 Members
Latest Member: Mel1984Mel
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $20000 and $2500 weekly cash prizes - Tip Top [50 wol]
Entry Details
  • $20000 + weekly cash prizes     Closing Date: Monday 21 November 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$30,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $20000 and $2500 weekly cash prizes - Tip Top [50 wol]  (Read 1319 times)  (Replies 5 posts)
pingli

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 06 November 2011, 02:33:20 am »
Go Up

http://www.goodonyamum.com/enter.php

THEY'RE OFTEN UNSUNG…

The 'Good On Ya Mum!' Awards are your chance to spoil your Mum - and show how much you appreciate her.

Just tell us in 50 words or less why your Mum deserves a Tip Top Good on ya Mum Award – and she could be in the running for some fantastic cash prizes.

Each week, The Jono & Dano Show will award $2,500 to one lucky Mum – then the big one… $20,000 Cash!

On November 26 Jonesy & Amanda will announce the winner of the major prize on My Generation.

SO CELEBRATE YOUR FANTASTIC AUSSIE MUM AND NOMINATE HER NOW AS WE SAY ‘GOOD ON YA MUM!’ THANKS TO TIP TOP

Tell us in 50 words or less "Why your mum deserves a Tip Top Good On Ya Mum Award?

TERMS & CONDITIONS

MCM Media Pty Ltd
Jono & Dano & MY GENERATION   
'GOOD ON YA MUM'
Terms and Conditions

The promoter is MCM Media Pty Ltd, Level 1, Building 210, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, NSW 2021 ABN 99 070 076 523.

Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the draw is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.

Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 10 years and over. Employees of MCM Media and their immediate families, associated agencies of MCM Media and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion. The competition commences on Monday 24th October at 12:00 PM (AEST) and all entries must be received before Monday 21st November at 9:00 AM (AEST).

To enter, participants must enter their details via www.tiptop.com.au or www.goodonyamum.com and state in 50 words or less: "Why your mum deserves a Tip Top Good On Ya Mum Award'

Responses will be read and judged daily by a judging panel at MCM Media, Level 1, Building 210, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, NSW 2021 for the minor prizes Friday 28th October, Friday 4th November, Friday 11th November, Friday 18th November and judging of entrants for the major prize will take place on Monday 21st November 2011. The winners will be notified by phone. Chance plays no part in the determining winners, and winners will be determined on their creativity.

Major prize: The major prize winner will be awarded $20,000 (in the form of a cheque).

Runner-up prizes: Each weekly runner-up winner (four in total) will be awarded $2,500 (in the form of a cheque).

The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.

Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.

The major prize winner must, at the request of the Promoter, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the major prize, free of charge, and he/she consents to the Promoter using his/her name and image in promotional material. Winners will be required to participate in the audio recording of the 'winners call' to be aired on 'The Jono & Dano Show' and/or 'My Generation' radio shows.

MCM Media and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.

The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.

All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent. Entrant's personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.

If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under the Lottery and Gaming Regulation 1993 (SA), and state permit regulation.

In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Mel03
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #1 : Monday 07 November 2011, 08:04:48 am »
Go Up

this is odd, I just entered then it went back to the entry form. Did anyone else get this?

Biggest win since I started comping in '06' ~ A Massive Sony prize pack worth over $8000 in 2011!
Approx total wins so far for 2012-  $5300
Indiorose

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Sunday 20 November 2011, 07:24:46 am »
Go Up

Very odd, maybe try again Mel03. I had no problems.
I got this message upon my entry.....

THANKS FOR YOUR ENTRY!

Like us on Facebook!

wattle
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #3 : Sunday 20 November 2011, 07:59:37 am »
Go Up

this is odd, I just entered then it went back to the entry form. Did anyone else get this?

Same thing happened here....and I'm sure I had the winning answer, that I didn't bother saving first. Razz Twice......

shezza

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #4 : Monday 21 November 2011, 12:17:17 pm »
Go Up

same here Mel  Sad

I wish I was a glow-worm, A glow-worms never glum..Cause how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum!
Indiorose

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #5 : Monday 21 November 2011, 12:34:18 pm »
Go Up

Sorry this Promotion is now Closed.

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0219 seconds with 10 queries.
Wednesday 12 June 2024, 09:24:31 am from 18.188.109.205