Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 03:08:27 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,555 comps and freebies worth over $34,595,065.38 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and ninety five thousand, sixty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017248 Total Posts (447081 Searchable Posts) in 299346 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Mission Impossible prize pack - Sanity - email before MIDNIGHT tonight AESDT
Entry Details
  • WIN DVDs from Sanity     Closing Date: Tuesday 20 December 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 2 Next Last  All
Print
Author Topic: Win Mission Impossible prize pack - Sanity - email before MIDNIGHT tonight AESDT  (Read 1667 times)  (Replies 10 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 16 December 2011, 06:05:03 pm »
Go Up

We'll give you a sneak peek at our first big giveaway - to celebrate the release of Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol we've got a major prize worth over $600 containing some awesome DVD boxsets PLUS 10 runner up prizes of the Mission: Impossible DVD trilogy! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to solve the 3 clues & find the hidden M:I logos on the site! First clue posted 9am Monday, until then watch the trailer & check out the film this weekend!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

helga22

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #1 : Friday 16 December 2011, 10:54:30 pm »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/sanityonline

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #2 : Monday 19 December 2011, 09:10:41 am »
Go Up

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help us find 3 rogue agents hidden on sanity.com.au! If you are successful you could win a boxset pack with Dexter Season 1-5, From Coast To Coast (containing all seasons of The Hills, Laguna Beach & The City), deluxe Breakfast At Tiffany's & the 19 disc Spongebob Squarepants collection, all valued at over $600 PLUS 10 Mission: Impossible DVD Trilogy runner up prizes!

Your first clue comes in the form of these 4 surveillance photos of our 1st rogue agent - search out the Sanity site to find the agent with the hidden Mission: Impossible logo & be back at midday AEDST for your next clue! And be sure to keep it fair and don't spoil it by posting the answers on here please Smile

CLUE 2:

Ok treasure hunters here is the next clue to find the 2nd rogue agent hiding on sanity.com.au! We've managed to get our hands on their secret classified government file which contains clues to the agent's identity. Solve them and you'll find him or her on the site with the hidden Mission: Impossible logo! Copy & paste the URL somewhere for later & pop back at 3pm AEDST for your 3rd and final clue!

JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #3 : Monday 19 December 2011, 10:54:58 am »
Go Up

http://www.facebook.com/sanityonline

sanity.com.au

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help us find 3 rogue agents hidden on sanity.com.au! If you are successful you could win a boxset pack with Dexter Season 1-5, From Coast To Coast (containing all seasons of The Hills, Laguna Beach & The City), deluxe Breakfast At Tiffany's & the 19 disc Spongebob Squarepants collection, all valued at over $600 PLUS 10 Mission: Impossible DVD Trilogy runner up prizes! Your first clue comes in the form of these 4 surveillance photos of our 1st rogue agent - search out the Sanity site to find the agent with the hidden Mission: Impossible logo & be back at midday AEDST for your next clue! And be sure to keep it fair and don't spoil it by posting the answers on here please Smile

JRN  ANSWER 1: http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2201341/Thor

JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #4 : Monday 19 December 2011, 11:26:05 am »
Go Up

ANSWER 1: http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2201341/Thor

ANSWER 2: http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2203293/Kung_Fu_Panda_2

helga22

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #5 : Monday 19 December 2011, 01:11:46 pm »
Go Up

I could not see the logos in Firefox... maybe my various ad block addons blocked them. Only when I copied the links into Google Chrome I could see the logos.

So thank you very much JRN... I would have never found them without your help. Smile

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #6 : Monday 19 December 2011, 03:03:13 pm »
Go Up

CLUE 3

Your third and final clue - we've been told these rogue agents are always helpful in a crisis but all we have are these cryptic surveillance photos of their previous mission to help decipher just who they are! Work it out & search them out on sanity.com.au - you'll know you've got it if you see the Mission: Impossible logo! We'll be back at 5pm with details on how to enter the giveaway

Answer 3: http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2203317/Transformers_3_Dark_Of_The_Moon

purplesp8y
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Sagittarius
Sagittarius

« Reply #7 : Monday 19 December 2011, 03:09:09 pm »
Go Up

Damn you're fast, just came on to put up the link and already done Smile Thanks to everyone for the links

JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #8 : Monday 19 December 2011, 03:13:00 pm »
Go Up

Good work ACC team!  I didn't know that last one, was looking at Expendable and Mission Impossible etc. 

Entry mechanism will be up at 5PM AEDST

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #9 : Monday 19 December 2011, 05:01:48 pm »
Go Up

So if you've solved all 3 clues your mission has been successful and you can enter our giveaway! Remember the major prize is a boxset pack valued at over $600 PLUS 10 runner up prizes of the Mission: Impossible DVD Trilogy!

To enter email competitions@sanity.com.au with your full name, address, email subject MISSION and the 3 complete URL addresses of the hidden logos on sanity.com.au! This giveaway will self destruct at precisely MIDNIGHT TONIGHT and winners will be chosen at random & notified in the morning so get your entries in now!

Pages: 1 2 Next Last  All   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0281 seconds with 12 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 03:08:27 pm from 3.145.184.113