Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Monday 13 May 2024, 10:04:08 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,519 comps and freebies worth over $35,281,680.38 listed

That's over thirty five million, two hundred and eighty one thousand, six hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017092 Total Posts (446925 Searchable Posts) in 299194 Topics by 41503 Members
Latest Member: Emmay3333
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN $10,000
Entry Details
  • WIN $10,000     Closing Date: Thursday 01 March 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$10,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN $10,000  (Read 1829 times)  (Replies 8 posts)
JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« : Thursday 19 January 2012, 02:02:52 pm »
Go Up

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oral-B-Rob-the-Dentist/209158045807656?sk=app_150444608389501

Terms, Eligible Entrants and Promotional Period

1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions and prizes will be provided in accordance with and subject to these terms and conditions.

2. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.

3. In order to be eligible to participate in the competition entrants must meet the requirements set out below. Entrants must:

a. be residents of Australia and New Zealand

b. be over 18 years of age;

c. Employees (and their immediate family) of Procter & Gamble Australia Pty Ltd, The Furnace and Hausmann Communications, and companies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.

Eligible Entrant

4. An Eligible Entrant may only submit an entry on their own as an individual

5. Entrants must have a valid Facebook account
with a correct and operational associated email address.

6. The competition commences Jan 16th 2012 9:00am and closes on Feb 16th 2012 at 12:00am AEST ( Promotional Period may be extended to the promoters discretion, all entrants will be advised)

Photo Entries

7. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must during the Promotional Period, place, scale and shift Rob onto a background - either pick one of ours or drop him into a photo of your own - along with a creative caption of where you think he has been in 25 words or less

Each Photo Entry must:

a) Comply with the Facebook Terms of Use:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php

https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/

b) be entirely the original work of the Eligible Entrant associated with that entry;

c) not contain, promote or incite any dangerous conduct;

d) not promote, incite or instruct in matters of crime or violence;

e) not contain any inappropriate, defamatory, discriminatory, demeaning, offensive, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit or blasphemous material or the personal information of any

person other than the Eligible Entrants associated with the

Photo Entry;

f) not contain any content, including but not limited to music,

recordings, lyrics, film, images or words, which may breach a

third party's intellectual property rights; and

g) not breach any relevant law.

Online Entry Process

8. Eligible Entrants must go to the Oral-B: Rob the Dentist Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/oralb?sk=app_150444608389501 and follow the prompts to submit your entry.

9. There is no limit on the number of entries per Entrant provided that each entry is different.

Major Prize and Major Prize Winner

10. The Major Prize Winner will win a cash prize of $10,000 Australian dollars paid by cheque (inclusive of GST).

The Major Prize Winner grants full rights to the promoter to use all photo entries in all media, globally in perpetuity.

11. Spending money, additional costs such as travel insurance and any other ancillary costs are each prize taker's individual responsibility. The promoter will not pay for any leave from employment that may be necessary.

Moderation and disqualification

12. The promoter will moderate photo entries in accordance with these terms and conditions and un-valid photo entries will be taken down from the promoter's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Oral-B-Rob-the-Dentist/209158045807656 within approximately 48 hours of submission of the entry.

13. The promoter reserves the right to:

a) disqualify any Photo Entry that the promoter has any reason to believe does not comply with these terms and conditions; and

b) Verify the validity of all entries (including identity, age and place of residence) as it deems necessary and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant for tampering with the entry process or breaching these terms and conditions of entry.

14. An Eligible Entrant may, in the promoter's absolute discretion, be notified by the promoter should a photo entry be disqualified for a reason which the promoter considers is capable of remedy, and the Eligible Entrant may choose to resubmit a new photo entry in accordance with these terms and conditions.

Licences, assignments, waivers and consents: Photo Entry

15. It is a condition of entry that each Eligible Entrant:

a. warrants that the photo entry is an original work and that they own the copyright in the photo entry;

b. grants to the promoter a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable and

licence to reproduce, publish, communicate and

otherwise use the photo entry, or any part of it, in any manner

and in any format, without attribution, including but not limited

to for the purposes of uploading and publicly displaying the

photo entries on Facebook and for the purposes of promoting

this competition or the promoter in any media;

c. consents to all acts or omissions by the Promoter in relation to the photo entry which would otherwise be a breach of any of

the Entrant's moral rights, whether in Australia or in any other country, acknowledges that the consent extends to any successors in title to the promoter and to any licensees of or persons authorised by the promoter, and freely gives the consent; and

d. agrees to the use by the promoter of the Eligible Entrant's name, image and photograph for publicity and promotional purposes of this competition or of the promoter in any media without compensation.

e. It is a condition of entry and of taking any prize that the Major Prize Winner:

f. acknowledges in writing signed by the Eligible Entrant that it is bound by these terms and conditions; and

g. agrees to provide all assistance requested by the promoter to give effect to these terms and conditions, including but not limited to signing any documents in relation to moral rights.

16. Each entry becomes the property of the promoter.

Judging Criteria

17. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be judged by the promoter on their merits in accordance with these Judging Criteria.

18. Eligible Entrants must make themselves reasonably available for the promoter to contact them

19. Eligible Entrants will not be eligible to win the prize if:

a. they cannot be contacted within 3 attempts;

Selection of Major Prize Winner

20. The Major Prize Winner will be decided based upon the results of the Judging Criteria upon completion of the challenges.

21. The Major Prize Winner will be selected by the promoter on Feb 24th 2012, announced on that day on the Facebook page and will be notified by telephone and email.

22. Taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified in these terms and conditions as being provided are the prize taker's sole responsibility. If required by law, Arnold Furnace Pty Ltd reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any tax or taxes due.

23. Neither Facebook or the promoter are liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of participating in any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.

24. The promoter may refuse to allow a prize taker to take part in any or all aspects of a prize if the promoter reasonably determines that the person is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate.

25. The Major Prize Winner should seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.

26. The promoter may require the Major Prize Winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the promoter's discretion.

27. The information in the entries is collected to conduct this competition and to publicise the details of the winner. If an Eligible Entrant does not provide the information requested, that entry will not be eligible for the prize draw.

General

28. The promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

29. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.

30. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promoter's database. The promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an Eligible Entrant or occurring during transmission. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.

31. The promoter's agent is Arnold Furnace Pty Ltd. ABN 63 006 276 786 of 60 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060.

32. The promoter, through its agent, is collecting personal information contained in the entry form for the purposes of conducting this competition, including conducting the draw & notifying the winners under these terms and conditions. To gain access to this information contact the promoter's Privacy Officer.

33. The promoter is Procter & Gamble Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 008 396 245) of Level 4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 (P&G), which (where the context permits such as in relation to permissions, releases or indemnities), also includes each of the companies in the P&G Group throughout the world and their respective companies.

34. The promoter does not necessarily adopt or endorse, and does not accept any liability for, any statements or claims that are made by any person, or website content that is posted on the Facebook website.

35. Facebook is not a sponsor of the competition.

36. This contest is not valid for those under US sanction controls.

37. The competition is offered in Australia and New Zealand only and is governed by the laws applicable in Australia and New Zealand. In case of any disputes, Eligible Entrants in the competition consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in Australia or New Zealand, whichever is applicable.
Page
of 4
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #1 : Thursday 19 January 2012, 03:33:01 pm »
Go Up

This is a 25wol 'caption' competition, where you have to make a suggestion as to where Rob The Dentist has been!  You have to arrange a photo and create your caption for it.  
Unfortunately, at the moment, every time I try to save and upload the photo, I get an alert that the server is busy.  I've tried three times, and have let them know, so hopefully they will look into it, as I think I have a pretty good entry I'd like to get in!

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #2 : Thursday 19 January 2012, 04:12:34 pm »
Go Up

This is a 25wol 'caption' competition, where you have to make a suggestion as to where Rob The Dentist has been!  You have to arrange a photo and create your caption for it.  
Unfortunately, at the moment, every time I try to save and upload the photo, I get an alert that the server is busy.  I've tried three times, and have let them know, so hopefully they will look into it, as I think I have a pretty good entry I'd like to get in!

Just to let you know that I did sucessfully enter earlier using Firefox

Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #3 : Thursday 19 January 2012, 05:35:37 pm »
Go Up

It still won't let me save the entry.  I sent an enquiry over an hour ago, but haven't heard back yet.  Someone else complained of the same thing, so it's not just me.  Still annoying. Mad

Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #4 : Thursday 19 January 2012, 07:46:02 pm »
Go Up

I even downloaded Firefox, because I'm sick of this happening, but I still couldn't enter! Sad

grumpyswife

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #5 : Tuesday 31 January 2012, 06:00:35 pm »
Go Up

..SO Glad this is NOT another stupid "vote" comp!! So over them.....

"Luck affects everything; let your hook always be cast. In the stream where you least expect it, there will be fish." ..........Ovid (43BC-17AD) Roman poet
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« Reply #6 : Tuesday 31 January 2012, 11:29:27 pm »
Go Up

I actually finally got my entry in, but only after I discovered that the application didn't like uploading THEIR photo that I wanted to use.  When I used my own, it went through fine.  Fingers crossed.  There are some great entries in for this! Smile  And I agree, I hate those stupid vote contests.  I have mainly only REAL friends on Facebook, and when people have everyone in their work place/uni classes, etc...!

deejay
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

Libra
Libra

« Reply #7 : Sunday 12 February 2012, 09:05:58 am »
Go Up

From FB:

I have some great news! Owing to the amazingly creative entries to the Back is back competition, it is being extended until the 1st of March. 18 more days to get those creative juices flowing (and plan what you will do with the cash!). Good luck everyone.

Close date now 1st March 2012

Smile

scout
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #8 : Sunday 12 February 2012, 10:47:01 am »
Go Up

If your entry won't go in check the size of your photo..it may be too big.

And remember that it must be an original photo or one of theirs...many people are just using photos from the internet and the T&C are very specific about copyright.

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0375 seconds with 12 queries.
Monday 13 May 2024, 10:04:08 pm from 3.129.63.184