Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 16 May 2024, 11:17:48 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,553 comps and freebies worth over $34,542,165.38 listed

That's over thirty four million, five hundred and fourty two thousand, one hundred and sixty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017245 Total Posts (447078 Searchable Posts) in 299343 Topics by 41504 Members
Latest Member: Kton78
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a 1.7 ml bottle of Yogine perfume worth $55/FB Entry leave comment
Entry Details
  • Win bottle of Yogini perfume     Closing Date: Saturday 28 January 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a 1.7 ml bottle of Yogine perfume worth $55/FB Entry leave comment  (Read 431 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Friday 27 January 2012, 06:35:41 am »
Go Up

http://grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com/2012/01/harvey-prince-review-giveaway.html

Harvey Prince Review & #Giveaway

I'm a perfume whore.
~ Lexa Doig

About:

Harvey Prince an emerging fragrance company started by two brothers in dedication to their inspirational mother in 2008. Fast forward three years, and Harvey Prince is taking on the stuffy traditions of the industry: it features cruelty-free, luxurious fragrances with stories behind them, as well as the science of scent to back them up, which empower women to feel young, happy, slim, and sexy. Its fragrances have been featured in the New York Times, Cosmopolitan Magazine, The Early Show, and more.

You can read more about the Harvey Prince story by checking them out at www.harveyprince.com.

Thoughts from Carli:

I received a 8.8 ml bottle of Yogini parfum spray from Harvey Prince for review. I admit that I'm swayed by pretty pictures and pretty names. Harvey Prince let me choose whichever scent I wanted to try and I was totally attracted to the name and to the beautiful ad that they have on their website.

I love the smell of sandalwood on a woman, it's strong yet feminine. I'm not sure what Egyptian myrrh is but it sounds exotic and mysterious. It was a hard choice though with perfumes like Ageless (which I long to be), Eau Flirt (I did manage to sway my now husband from another woman), and Coupling (just to make sure that no other woman can sway him from me!). But I'm really into the sandlewood so I said to please ship!

When I received my scent I was not disappointed. Jason has typically said that he doesn't care for this type of scent on me but this one he loves. Perhaps it's the special mix that Harvey Prince used, or the fact that they use  natural essences and oils that makes the difference. Either way, I love this scent!

I adore this scent so much that I just spent 1/2 an hour looking for it. I thought I lost it this morning and I woke up my husband to look for it because I didn't want to wear anything else. I couldn't find it in time so I came home and started looking again. Once again getting Jason involved. Finally found it in my lingerie drawer. I guess I wanted my panties to smell pretty!

Harvey Prince may lure you in with their beautiful photography, fun descriptions, and kind ingredients (absolutely no animal testing, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, benzene, GMOs, or triclosan) but they will win you over with scents that will become your signature.

Buy It:

Visit Harvey Prince on-line to purchase yours! Many different sizes and pricepoints to choose from.

Win It:

Harvey Prince has graciously offered one lucky winner a 1.7 oz  bottle of Yogini worth $55
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 16 May 2024, 11:17:48 am from 18.116.67.177