Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 14 June 2024, 11:07:37 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,530 comps and freebies worth over $64,668,359.54 listed

That's over sixty four million, six hundred and sixty eight thousand, three hundred and fifty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1018586 Total Posts (448419 Searchable Posts) in 300629 Topics by 41512 Members
Latest Member: kaytee1912
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 Personalized Books from Im in it/Like FB & Twitter/Many ways to enter
Entry Details
  • Win Personalised Book/Im in it     Closing Date: Saturday 04 February 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 Personalized Books from Im in it/Like FB & Twitter/Many ways to enter  (Read 381 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Saturday 04 February 2012, 05:45:42 am »
Go Up

http://bloggiveawaydirectory.com/enter-to-win-a-personalized-childrens-ebook-ends-20412/

Personalized Ebooks for Children from I’m In It (Giveaway- 5 Winners)

by Crystal · 43 comments

in educational resources,giveaways,product reviews

Do your kids love to read? Do your children love getting books from the library, but you hate keeping up with them and dealing with late fees? Want to give your kids more computer time, but prefer it be educational time?

Everyone finds their love for reading at different ages and stages and sometimes the way in which the materials are delivered can make all the difference in the world.

I can testify to this first hand. I am raising five boys, one of which is dyslexic, and none of our boys have learned to read at the same ages.

I can say all of our boys love to read on the computer or on any electronic device. When a book is personalized, it makes reading even more fun!

Ebooks for Children from I’m In It

Allow me to introduce to you  I’m In It!

They offer affordable personalized ebooks that can be downloaded instantly. They have personalized color sheets,  greeting cards and even recordable messages.

Take a peek at this ebook that is all about Volcanoes and you’ll get a glimpse of the personalization they offer. You even get to choose a character that looks like your child.

Here is a great video that walks you through creating ebooks for children using I’m In It.

Buy It

You can see all of the fun childrens book titles and options offered by I’m In It. Their books sell for $3.99 each and are downloadable instantly.

Win It

Would you like to win a free customized childrens book for your little one? I’m In It is giving five lucky Crystal & Co., readers one free ebook for their child.

Giveaway Details
1.Enter once or enter all 8 ways- you choose.
2.Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
3.Have all of your entries in by 2/4/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
4.Winner will be chosen using Random.org.

Ways to Enter
1.Visit the I’m In It website and tell me which customizable ebook your child would love to win most.
2.Like I’m In It on Facebook.

3.Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
4.Follow  I’m In It on Twitter.
5.Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
6.Subscribe to I’m In It’s free newsletter. (in their footer down at the right)
7.Have Crystal & Co., delivered to your inbox. (enter email in indicated box at end of this post or in my right sidebar.)
8.Tweet this message once per day with the link: RT @crystalandcomp has five #free #ebooks for #kids from @ImInItEbook! #win Details: http://bit.ly/xmK4lE

Feel free to read my disclosure statement.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 14 June 2024, 11:07:37 pm from 3.137.189.57