Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 21 May 2024, 12:39:54 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,536 comps and freebies worth over $188,051,723.47 listed

That's over one hundred and eighty eight million, fifty one thousand, seven hundred and twenty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1017425 Total Posts (447258 Searchable Posts) in 299521 Topics by 41505 Members
Latest Member: Snazzledazzle
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Some Fantastic Beauty Products From Baubles, Bubbles & Bags.
Entry Details
  • Love Thyself Giveaway.     Closing Date: Friday 02 March 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Some Fantastic Beauty Products From Baubles, Bubbles & Bags.  (Read 473 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Monday 20 February 2012, 02:29:02 pm »
Go Up

Love Thyself Giveaway

http://baublesbubblesbags.com/blog/2012/02/10/love-thyself-giveaway/

Competitions
February 10, 2012 by baublesb

Hello everyone! Instead of doing the usual Friday’s Favourites or Tried and Tested segment this week, I thought I’d give you a little treat – a giveaway! Our first major one with a pool of prizes worth over $600.00. I know it’s not as big as what we’ve done for the last two giveaways, but I thought I’d start out small for our very first one. The theme is Love Thyself, because Valentines Day is near and hey, who better to love than ourselves first! So, the prizes in this giveaway is all about taking good care of yourselves. There are 11 packs to be won, meaning – 11 winners! So, don’t just sit there, read on to find out what we’ve got on offer.

EcoStore – 3 x Body Packs rrp$129 (total)

EcoStore Body Pack rrp$43.00 each

You’ve heard me rave about the products from EcoStore in my final Friday’s Favourites and last week’s Friday’s Favourites. Love their products and the fact that they are not just eco-friendly, but human friendly too – and by that I mean no nasties that could harm our skin. There are 3 packs to giveaway, each to the value of approximately $43. In the pack we’ve got 1 x body lotion (200ml) , 1 x body butter (250g) and 1 x body wash (400ml).

Arbonne – Lips & Eyes Make-up Set rrp$103.00

Arbonne make-up set rrp$103.00

You’ve seen me show you how to create a little touch of golden glitter with my Valentine’s Day make-up look using Arbonne’s Lip Polish, now you can experiment your own glamorous look with the set that is in this prize pack – 1x Lipstick in Candy - a gorgeous mauve toned lipstick that is long-wearing, feather resistant and conditions as well as hydrates your lips, a lip liner to match in Pink Mauve and to complete your look, a liquid eyeliner. Arbonne’s cosmetics range is a collection of lightweight formula that is great for your skin, eyes and lips. Using their exclusive Optilight Technology, it promises to help create a soft focus effect to blur imperfections and promote a healthy glow.

C Coconut Water – 3 x Cartons rrp$100.80 (total)

C Coconut Water rrp$33.60 per carton of 12

Want to be transported to somewhere tropical? Well, at least in your mind. Thanks to C Coconut Water, I’ve got 3 packs to giveaway – 1 carton each with a pack of 12 packs for 3 lucky winners. I rated this as one of the must-have items to survive the Summer heat and even if Summer is almost at its end, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a little bit of the tropics! Being Australia’s first 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water, you know you’ve got it freshly packed straight from the coconut to you.

L’Occitane – Pleasure Pack rrp$86.90

L'Occitane Pleasure Pack rrp$86.90

Who doesn’t like to be pampered with luscious body cream that has a gorgeous scent of lingering flowers and why not light up an aromatic candle with the scent of vanilla, white musk, jasmine and spices? What a way to delve into a night of decadence. With L’Occitane’s Cherry Blossom Petal-Soft Body Cream you can!  A brand of products that was created by Olivier Baussan, L’Occitane create beauty products that are devoted to your well-being by bringing nature, research and phytotherapy together. Concentration of parabens, chemical sun filters, phthalates and silicones are either replaced or limited to ensure that you get the best products. The Cherry Blossom Petal-Soft Body Cream (250ml) has been enriched with cherry kernel oil, to leave your skin feeling soft and supple. The Amber Scented Candle diffuses the natural scent derived from bee hives that are kept near lavender fields in the Provencal village of Valensole. It has been packaged in a simple yet rustic looking hexagon shaped tin and promises 20 hours of burning time for your pleasure.

Orly – Nail Care Pack rrp$80.80

Orly Nail Pack rrp$80.80

Bring on the pinks with this gorgeous pack from Orly. The Nail Care Pack includes a set of the I Heart Nails pack, with four 5.4ml bottles of gorgeous colours in different shades of pink! There’s Passionfruit, a hot neon pink shade, Butterflies, a deep lolly pink creme, Forever Crimson, a gorgeous dark crimson with a subtle shimmer and Cotton Candy, a really sweet pastel pink. In the pack are also 3 products that will keep your nails looking good – Primetime (18ml) a primer for your nails, Bonder (18ml) like a basecoat for your nails, and the new Polishield (18ml) an all-in-one topcoat that not only helps to keep your nail colour from chipping but also giving you high shine and UV filters that protect your colour from fading.

Avon – Avon Anew Genics Treatment Concentrate rrp$79.99

Avon Anew Genics Treatment Concentrate rrp$79.99

With the new range from Avon, you know that you can slow down the ageing process on your skin. The Genics range is designed to help you reclaim up to 10 years of visible youth. As tested by 2,500 women, over 200 scientists have worked together using the patented YouthGen Technology to create this amazing new range. It promises to reduce wrinkles, dullness, discolouration and loss of skin firmness due to ageing.

Cool Gelmat Multi Purpose Pillow Original rrp$79.00

Cool Gelmat

Cool Gelmat from rrp$79

Finally, something that will not only help you reduce your electrical bill by NOT using the air-conditioner at night, but also help you get that much needed beauty sleep; the Cool Gelmat – my new best friend. Another product that is under my must-have for surviving Summer. A mat that helps keep you cool whilst you’re sleeping, and surprisingly isn’t a gimmick, all thanks to the gel pads that are placed inside this mat. If you’re keen on grabbing yourself one now, you can do so via their site and get 20% off your purchase when you enter the code Norlin.

So, how can you go into the draw to win one of these amazing packs? Simply fill in the form with your details and leave a comment in the comments section telling me what do you do to treat or pamper yourself.  The giveaway closes on the 2nd March 2012

Love Thyself Giveaway

Terms & Conditions:
1. This giveaway is open to Australian Residents only. 2. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. You MUST enter your details in the form provided AND answer the question in the comments section. 3. ONE entry per person per household. 4. Judge's decision is final, with the judge being me. 5. Once prizes have been sent out, it will be beyond our control - there will be no replacements on lost, damaged items that happen on transit.
* Required

Full Name *

Email *

Postal Address *
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0155 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 21 May 2024, 12:39:54 am from 13.58.182.39